Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Watching CP3 play is slightly depressing right now, doesn't seem 100% and seems like he can only use his quickness in short spurts.
I've noticed that too. I hope his knee never gets to the point where it is with Brandon Roy, but it does seem like it affected his play. Even with that brace he still averages 17/10/3 which is amazing.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Knicks games are so entertaining. It is 94-88 right now and almost 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Man Knicks games are so entertaining. It is 94-88 right now and almost 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.
Yes, I definitely picked a great year to start really following basketball and being a Knicks fan. Oh and count me in with someone like Marc Gasol being a better fit than Melo.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat have won 19 of their last 20.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

72-10 is still possible!!!

(hyberbole)

But they're getting the #1 seed.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
72-10 is still possible!!!

(hyberbole)

But they're getting the #1 seed.
They gotta be able to beat the Celtics for it to matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Jmg826
Rookie

Jmg826 is a cocksman.Jmg826 is a cocksman.Jmg826 is a cocksman.

Bulls fans going beserk for scalabrine is making me laugh
Jmg826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
What? Ronnie gets plenty of burn, problem is that the man plays so hard he's almost a lock to hurt himself if he plays enough. He's huge for us and was a major part of us winning the indy game. Problem is he's our only big who can play that passer, rebounder, shotblocker role we need next to Amare who can actually fit that role well. AR's such a scared little puppy out there that he makes Jared Jeffries look like an offensive talent. He blocks some shots but he doesn't provide toughness in there and right now he seems to be so mentally shaken that he'll just be a walking turnover. I like his potential and hope he proves me wrong and can help this team out, but he's got so much more to do that Mozgov might as well get some PT so that he can try and learn how not to foul.

**** another ace, we need a good starting caliber C like Marc Gasol or one of Nene and Perkins if we can't get Gasol, a backup PG to keep felts from getting Duhon'd and for Felts to cut the stupid turnovers and bad shots that's he's made. He's played really well this year but if this team is to be elite we need a good Center and we NEED an even better and smarter Raymond Felton. Melo would be huge right now, but I'm loving the way Gallo, Chandler and Fields have been playing off of one another, Gallo and Chandler in particular do a great job of taking the tougher defensive assignment to let the other one go off. With time, better decisions from Felton and further progress from that trio I think we would be able to reproduce what Melo would give us as a scorer with more $ to get one of those Centers or upgrade from Felts.

BTW BBD Gallo's a better man defender than Chandler, Wilson gets blown past way to often on plays where gallo beats the attacker to the spot and draws the foul. Wilson's stronger and so is a little better at avoiding getting backed down and is a significantly better help defender and shot blocker, but you're ridiculously unfair in your criticism of Gallo when he deserves just as much good words for how well he's been playing D this year. Our D actually isn't that terrible because we're able to step up the D and get stops, but because of our pace and because of our short rotation we don't play D all game and it's more burst of good D to create some separation in the shoot out we're getting teams into. With a C like Gasol or Nene and better decision making from the PG position we'd also cut down on how many easy buckets we give up which would also help our defensive stats.
Seriously...enough with Gallo. I'm done with it. Chandler just proved last night how he's infinitely better than Gallo. I can't wait till we trade Gallo so I don't have to hear about him anymore.

I agree that a center and a backup PG would do wonders for this team, but the bottom line is if you want to be a championship caliber team, you need 2 stars. Right now we have 1.

Getting Melo is the best move for this team. You win in this league with stars. It's not football.

The objective should be to get Melo. Now if we can get Melo without giving up any pieces, then that's great. Then we can package expiring contracts plus Gallo for a Center and backup PG. But if we have to trade for Melo, then we need to save all our resources for him.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:03 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Seriously...enough with Gallo. I'm done with it. Chandler just proved last night how he's infinitely better than Gallo. I can't wait till we trade Gallo so I don't have to hear about him anymore.

I agree that a center and a backup PG would do wonders for this team, but the bottom line is if you want to be a championship caliber team, you need 2 stars. Right now we have 1.

Getting Melo is the best move for this team. You win in this league with stars. It's not football.

The objective should be to get Melo. Now if we can get Melo without giving up any pieces, then that's great. Then we can package expiring contracts plus Gallo for a Center and backup PG. But if we have to trade for Melo, then we need to save all our resources for him.
Right, because Wilson Chandler is going to go 13-19 every night. You don't need to knock one player to support another. I love Wilson but he's a RFA and with the way he's been playing he's going to get a big fat contract from somebody, meaning we can't afford to resign Chandler. Our best bet is to try and deal Chandler for a big man/center and sign Melo in the off-season.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:13 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Right, because Wilson Chandler is going to go 13-19 every night. You don't need to knock one player to support another. I love Wilson but he's a RFA and with the way he's been playing he's going to get a big fat contract from somebody, meaning we can't afford to resign Chandler. Our best bet is to try and deal Chandler for a big man/center and sign Melo in the off-season.
Gallo is a RFA too isn't he? I think both are on the market fairly soon. I rather keep Chandler bc he can play the 2 spot which lets us use Fields as a solid bench guy which suits him better.

I think Fields can become a starting caliber player soon enough bc he's such a smart player, but I want to see him work on his jumpshot in the offseason. Right now he's a starter out of necessity. Love him though.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:27 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gallo is a RFA too isn't he? I think both are on the market fairly soon. I rather keep Chandler bc he can play the 2 spot which lets us use Fields as a solid bench guy which suits him better.

I think Fields can become a starting caliber player soon enough bc he's such a smart player, but I want to see him work on his jumpshot in the offseason. Right now he's a starter out of necessity. Love him though.
Nah, Gallo has one more year than Chandler. I think trading Chandler would be better because we could likely get more for him than if we traded Gallo or somebody else. As much as I like him the guy is going to get paid after this year (assuming he keeps it up).

We really need to save our cap space for signing Melo. I assume we'll do a S&T with Denver if we do obtain him, but you can never be too sure considering how few draft picks we have right now, haha.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:35 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Nah, Gallo has one more year than Chandler. I think trading Chandler would be better because we could likely get more for him than if we traded Gallo or somebody else. As much as I like him the guy is going to get paid after this year (assuming he keeps it up).

We really need to save our cap space for signing Melo. I assume we'll do a S&T with Denver if we do obtain him, but you can never be too sure considering how few draft picks we have right now, haha.
Aren't we capable of paying 3 max contracts? I don't think Chandler would require a max contract, but we can probably sign Melo and resign Chandler if we wanted.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:35 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the Nets don't get 'Melo, I'd LOVE for them to sign Wilson Chandler. I really, really like him.

Stupid Travis Outlaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
if the Nets don't get 'Melo, I'd LOVE for them to sign Wilson Chandler. I really, really like him.

Stupid Travis Outlaw.
His game has improved so much. Chandler is a very good 3rd option on a team.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:16 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've always liked him, and I feel he'd fit in perfectly as our swing man.

Harris-Morrow?-Chandler-Favors-Bropez.

deal some of our excessive 1sts for OJ Mayo. profit.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:27 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Omer Asik is amazing. You all are jealous of the blocking machine.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:35 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Mayo and Tony Allen got into a fight....

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Aren't we capable of paying 3 max contracts? I don't think Chandler would require a max contract, but we can probably sign Melo and resign Chandler if we wanted.
Not really, no. Signing Felton pretty much killed any chance at paying three max contracts, if there was any chance to begin with. I'm also a little weary of Chandler regressing too. He's shooting pretty well from three point land despite him being a pretty bad three point shooter for his career. I'm sure he's put the work in to improve but I still want to see him maintain it.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:58 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

which clearly means he should just be dealt since he's doing nothing for the grizz. JUMP ON IT NETS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Quote:
Old 01-05-2011, 09:38 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Monta Ellis interview

http://www.nba.com/warriors/video/20...ump_d_fix.nba/

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Let's not get into this, I've had the Chandler/Gallo argument too many times to have to explain to someone as intelligent as you can be how the two play off of each other where they're sharing the 3rd option role depending on who has the better matchup and or is feeling it more. Wilson's awesome, but he still can't go left, get into the line, is good for one of his patented "I'm putting my head down and getting this offensive foul one way or another" and he gets blown past on the perimeter way too often. I'm not posting this to **** on Wilson just pointing out that he still needs to improve a lot himself even though he's had more time to adjust to the NBA. If you watched the Pacers game Wilson went 2/6 and still had a really good game, he was getting really tight coverage from Posey and Granger which gave Gallo more room to put up the 19 points on 8 shots he put up before some dick rolled into his knee. These guys help one another and there's still getting better because they have a lot of room to improve despite their good play.

*shrug* I'm much more concerned with our interior defense, rebounding and not running Felton into the ground/getting better decision making from him than I am our scoring. If Felts can stop forcing bad shots and turnovers our offense will be able to score on anybody if they're able to stay fresh and have another useful post player like Gasol or Nene. Melo's a great scorer and a good rebounder who can certainly play D and it'd be impossible to not pull the trigger on a deal that boils down to Melo for just one of Gallo or Chandler, but I really worry about tying our future to a scorer/scorer duo like Amare/Melo. I feel like tying our cap future to Amare, a good center and an upgrade from Felts to Paul or Deron in a year is much preferable option. As for needing multiple stars I'll point to the Spurs as a team that has won many titles with one star, 2 really talented players and great teamwork and efficiency. They did it with defense and efficient/clutch Offense, I think this team can do it with great offense and efficient/clutch defense if they upgrade the 1 and the 5 positions.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've noticed that too. I hope his knee never gets to the point where it is with Brandon Roy, but it does seem like it affected his play. Even with that brace he still averages 17/10/3 which is amazing.

I think he's gonna get back to where he used to be, 1 of the best PG's in the league, it just may take him a little more time. That being said, I think it's pretty obvious his career is gonna be much shorter then that of Deron's, just due to their style of play.

I could easily see a team getting burned by trading a bunch to get him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...k-contest.html

Blake Griffin, Serge Ibaka, JaVale McGee, and Brandon Jennings are in the dunk contest.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...k-contest.html

Blake Griffin, Serge Ibaka, JaVale McGee, and Brandon Jennings are in the dunk contest.
Other than Blake and Serge....quite awful.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote