Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2011, 10:12 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think CP3 is no longer needed.. obvs he is worlds better than Felt but he has played out of his mind and works well in the system. CP3 would be good in the system too but even if you had CP3 and Amare, still don't think you could make too much noise. Now if Melo comes it is a different story, but even with CP3 they don't have enough depth and inside presence to scare anybody. O and I am a Knicks fan ever since Amare and Felt got signed.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:17 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could have had Monta instead of AR, Turiaf and Azuibuke.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
I think CP3 is no longer needed.. obvs he is worlds better than Felt but he has played out of his mind and works well in the system. CP3 would be good in the system too but even if you had CP3 and Amare, still don't think you could make too much noise. Now if Melo comes it is a different story, but even with CP3 they don't have enough depth and inside presence to scare anybody. O and I am a Knicks fan ever since Amare and Felt got signed.
Basketball isn't like football. In basketball, the cream always rises to the top. The teams who win championships are the ones that have the top talent in the league on the team.

Kobe won 5 bc he's been one of the top 3 players in the league his whole career. Duncan won 5 for the same reason. Ditto for Shaq. Garnett won 1 bc you mixed a top 5 guy with 2 top 10 guys.

This is the winning formula in the NBA. The cream always rises to the top. If you want to build a championship team, you need a 1,2 punch that consists of 2 of the top 10 players in the league.

Bench doesn't mean ****. That's what it boils down to.

And I noticed on this forum, a lot of fans take the same approach to basketball as they do to football. Waiting for guys to develop. That doesn't work in basketball. In basketball, 95% of your players are what they are. Only 5% work on their game enough to see a significant improvement throughout their career.

Basketball players, they come in the league with a certain game, and that game can only improve a little bit from that base point. So holding on to guys and waiting for them to "develop" like Gallinari is such a waste.

Trade em while they have buzz. The great players were great from the jump. You can't develop from an average player to a great player. It doesn't happen.

Potential is for losers.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeahhh i don't know about that deal.
giving up A LOT.
but Chauncey-Rip-Melo-Humphries-Bropez isn't bad...
it's a super mega weird change though.
****, it just doesn't seem like we can keep Favors, can we? ugh.
Let's deal picks and other crap for other good players. we have assets, don't just focus on freakin melo.
I WANNA KEEP FAVORS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I mean seriously. We're sweating Gallinari's jock? **** Gallinari. We're not going anywhere with that bum.

I'll drive his ass to Denver myself if he helps us get Melo.
It's not about that. Do you even pay attention to the trade rumors? Nuggets wanted a kings ransom from the Nets. They wanted pretty much all their draft picks over the next couple years (5) when we barely have any draft picks. Trust me, if the Nuggets would take Gallo + a couple of other pieces for Melo they would have done so already.

Nuggets don't seem to care if they end up with nothing at this point for Melo if he leaves via free agency.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:55 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah nuggets are being dumb jerks. just do murphy and 3 firsts and everyonen wins!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
It's not about that. Do you even pay attention to the trade rumors? Nuggets wanted a kings ransom from the Nets. They wanted pretty much all their draft picks over the next couple years (5) when we barely have any draft picks. Trust me, if the Nuggets would take Gallo + a couple of other pieces for Melo they would have done so already.

Nuggets don't seem to care if they end up with nothing at this point for Melo if he leaves via free agency.
There might come a point in time where the Nuggets realize that Melo has no intention of playing anywhere but for NY. And if that happens, they probably want something over nothing, so perhaps a trade to NY for less makes more sense than nothing at all?

It's a possibility. Realistically, I think we only get him if he becomes a FA, which is a 50/50 proposition at this point.

However, whether we get him or not, we have a log jam at SF. If we get him, Gallo has to go regardless. He's the odd man out. So we need to move Gallo anyway.

You can always move Chandler to SG, but Gallo is stuck. He's not a PF, and he won't play SF if Melo is here. And in a scenario where we don't get Melo, I prefer Chandler at SF bc that's his natural position and get Fields on the court. You gotta move him regardless.

I rather have a strong Center than Gallo at a log jam of SFs.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:07 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's been overlooked because the Kings are still irrelevant and there has been too much negative press to outweigh it, but man Reke and DMC are really starting to play like they were supposed to at the beginning of the season. In his last 5, Evans is at 19.8/6.8/3.8 and averaging 2.6 steals per game as well. Cousins is averaging 21.8 pts and 9 rebounds over the last 5 games with 2.8 assists. And that's in 33 min/game.

They've now won 3 of their last 5 which isn't a big deal for most teams, but I had to watch them go 1-16 in the previous stretch so .600 over the course of 5 games gets me pretty excited. Especially the butt-whooping they put on Denver on Thursday.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:08 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I've moved past the point where I thought we should keep Gallo. The guy has got to go, and we need to either bring in Melo or a center for him.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There might come a point in time where the Nuggets realize that Melo has no intention of playing anywhere but for NY. And if that happens, they probably want something over nothing, so perhaps a trade to NY for less makes more sense than nothing at all?

It's a possibility. Realistically, I think we only get him if he becomes a FA, which is a 50/50 proposition at this point.

However, whether we get him or not, we have a log jam at SF. If we get him, Gallo has to go regardless. He's the odd man out. So we need to move Gallo anyway.

You can always move Chandler to SG, but Gallo is stuck. He's not a PF, and he won't play SF if Melo is here. And in a scenario where we don't get Melo, I prefer Chandler at SF bc that's his natural position and get Fields on the court. You gotta move him regardless.

I rather have a strong Center than Gallo at a log jam of SFs.
Chandler can't play SG. He gets blown by guards all the time when he has to sit out on the perimeter and guard them. I'm beginning to see why D'Antoni had him coming off the bench early in the year, ala Manu. For as good as he is, he can be very shaky when he has to defend perimeter guards who can use their quickness to get by him.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Chandler can't play SG. He gets blown by guards all the time when he has to sit out on the perimeter and guard them. I'm beginning to see why D'Antoni had him coming off the bench early in the year, ala Manu. For as good as he is, he can be very shaky when he has to defend perimeter guards who can use their quickness to get by him.
It's just coaching. Maybe if D'Antoni taught the man some defense he'd play it better. He's athletic enough to play D out there, he just has to work on it.

But of course he won't as long as D'Antoni is our coach. I hate him so much.

If Chandler can't play SG then we have another issue there. Bc Field's shot is not good enough to hack it at SG, we have another hole that needs fixin.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Yeah I've moved past the point where I thought we should keep Gallo. The guy has got to go, and we need to either bring in Melo or a center for him.
I haven't seen Marc Gasol at all, but I heard he's a name that's coming up. His stats don't wow me, but of course, that can't be the whole story.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I haven't seen Marc Gasol at all, but I heard he's a name that's coming up. His stats don't wow me, but of course, that can't be the whole story.
Yeah I haven't seen much of him either but if he's half as good as Pau I'll take him and dump stupid Mozgov. The one problem I have with Melo is the logjam we would have at SF. Obviously we would be giving away Gallo in this deal, but with how well Chandler has been playing, he deserves to be starting rather then coming off the bench. However, with our lack of depth in the frontcourt, he could probably get away with starting at the 4 for the rest of the year. But then we'll be thin at the 2 because I think we'll have to throw Landry in unfortunately to get him and I just don't think Chandler is not good enough defensively to play the 2.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I hate when we start Chandler at the 4 though. That's basically D'Antoni saying "i don't care at all about defense"

I know we have pretty terrible depth at PF, but still. Seeing Chandler D up on a big man is painful.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

We could pull off a deal straight up Curry for Camby..I mean the contracts works out.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't believe McCurry is under contract. Jesus, that was such a horrible contract. Is this his final year yet?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I still remember when Scott Skyles was asked what Curry could do to help his rebound totals...

The answer?

"Jump"

......ladies and gentlemen, Eddie Curry!
Old 01-08-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I think it would be better for Nash to go to a contending team he has stated many times that he wants to stay in Phoenix and finish his career here

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think that adding Gasol would do four things:

1. He can rebound and defend.
2. He would push Amare to PF which would make him even deadlier offensively and more effective on defense.
3. It would push Gallinari to the bench, adding scoring punch to the 2nd unit.
4. You could line up against traditional lineups and use small-ball as a change of pace.

The Knicks can score with any team in the league, point for point. They need a defensive stud and rebounding specialist. They have the fire-power already which is why I don't think Carmelo is a great fit. Unless you could add both next off-season.

I think that a player like Chandler can develop into that 2nd player. Especially if he could start at his natural SF position. There have been moments this year where he has been special. And Felton has out-played all but the top-5 PGs.

Last edited by Shiver : 01-08-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to LeBron, it seems like Dexter Pittman is really developing. It sounds like he is the Center of the future. They will go with the veteran journeyman this year and let him develop in the D-League, where he has been playing well.

Old 01-08-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marc doesn't defend or rebound...He used to do that, but now he's a big body with good skill offensively.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
According to LeBron, it seems like Dexter Pittman is really developing. It sounds like he is the Center of the future. They will go with the veteran journeyman this year and let him develop in the D-League, where he has been playing well.
Issue with Pittman has always been endurance...not sure whether or not that has changed or if he's just getting used to the NBA game for the minutes he will play.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just read that the rumored NJ/Denver/Detroit threesome could break the record for most players involved in a single trade, at 17.. Not including the Draft Picks.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/nets/...G9H7hWvr CeDN

I don't like it. I think the only untouchables for us are probably Greg Monroe, Jonas Jerebko, and our Round 1. I would love to trade Rip for anything, but not at the expense of our Lotto pick.

And I still don't know why Denver would want Devin Harris. His contract is 1 year longer than Chauncey's and I would figure the Nuggets would want Ty Lawson to take over for Billups.

Last edited by WMD : 01-08-2011 at 07:13 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

I always liked him, because if you can get a guy like that to buy into an NBA strength and conditioning program you can get a real steal. Just look at how Dejuan Blair for a good example of that.

Old 01-08-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
So I just read that the rumored NJ/Denver/Detroit threesome could break the record for most players involved in a single trade, at 17.. Not including the Draft Picks.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/nets/...G9H7hWvr CeDN

I don't like it. I think the only untouchables for us are probably Greg Monroe, Jonas Jerebko, and our Round 1. I would love to trade Rip for anything, but not at the expense of our Lotto pick.

And I still don't know why Denver would want Devin Harris. His contract is 1 year longer than Chauncey's and I would figure the Nuggets would want Ty Lawson to take over for Billups.
I guess it would make the Nets more interesting. They wouldn't win anything of consequence*, but Russian Mark Cuban could market his team I suppose.

* Miami, Chicago, Boston, Orlando would be better, and arguably New York and Atlanta as well.