Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Paul a dork?
Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2011, 09:43 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Monta had the fluu last night and came out and dominated....Reminds this of anyone?

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's more of a marketting thing for the Nets. Their new owner probably wants a big star to share NYC with when they move to Brooklyn.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:25 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Monta had the fluu last night and came out and dominated....Reminds this of anyone?

No, because the Bulls actually won that game, and Jordan played defense in it. ;)

All kidding aside, that was an epic shootout between Kobe and Monta. They both balled their asses off.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...st-round-pick/

Scotty, you might get your wish. It looks like the Knicks are close to moving Anthony Randolph to the T-Wolves for a first in order to position themselves to make a serious offer for Melo.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anthony Randolph would seriously fetch a lottery pick? Seriously? I mean, I guess the pick would be like top 3 or whatever protected, but still, it's a top 10 pick at worst.

Unless NY has someone else's first later, and even then I don't think it's fair.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy

Last edited by iowatreat54 : 01-13-2011 at 10:54 AM.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Anthony Randolph would seriously fetch a lottery pick? Seriously? I mean, I guess the pick would be like top 3 or whatever protected, but still, it's a top 10 pick at worst.

Unless NY has someone else's first later, and even then I don't think it's fair.
David Stern is probably threatening to contract Minnesota if they don't give up their first for whatever piece of **** New York is offering.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
David Stern is probably threatening to contract Minnesota if they don't give up their first for whatever piece of **** New York is offering.
Hmmm valid point.

I would still **** a brick if Randolph returns a first. That's just insane.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still believe Randolph can be a player. That said, I agree with Treat. If he fetches a lottery or 1st round pick I'll be floored. Well not floored, but very disappointed.

Randolph needs some structure. He's a highly talented individual player that struggles in team settings. He needs to understand offensive flow and rhythm and playing in an uptempo offense certainly doesn't help that.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DO IT NY!

Doooooo itttttttttttttt.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as much as i don't want the knicks to get 'melo...the Nuggets are wanting a ridiculous package from us and I think we should build through the draft and not mortgage giving up Harris and Bropez.

Honestly, I would do a side deal with Detroit giving up Murphy and Petro for Summers, Rip and a 2nd or something. I really would. I like Rip and think he can still be a good starter in this league.

unless he's REALLY dropped off, has he WMD and Brodie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, apparently Lebron thinks the rest of the world is as stupid as he is.

I loved the tweet. And as soon as he got some heat for it, he backs off and lies about it. Dude is a ******* spineless coward.

Be the "villain", or don't be, dude. Jesus Christ.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 01-13-2011 at 01:01 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like LeBron because everyone seems to send too much hate his way, but it pisses me off when he backs off his comments as with the whole contraction thing.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
So, apparently Lebron thinks the rest of the world is as stupid as he is.

I loved the tweet. And as soon as he got some heat for it, he backs off and lies about it. Dude is a ******* spineless coward.

Be the "villain", or don't be, dude. Jesus Christ.
I love LeBron, but my God he is such a liar. He couldn't even hold a straight face when he was talking about his tweet.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Lopez's rebounding is alarmingly bad. I mean he is athletic, strong, and has super long arms, the fact that he can't grab boards is strange. It's not like he doesn't have a ton of opportunities on the offensive glass with Jersey's piss poor outside shooting. I mean some of these games he's getting only 2 or 3 rebounds in over 30 minutes of play.
He's like a young Lamarcus Aldridge.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
He's like a young Lamarcus Aldridge.
Except LA has always been an offensive stud. Now that his PT has increased, he's playing like an all-star.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
as much as i don't want the knicks to get 'melo...the Nuggets are wanting a ridiculous package from us and I think we should build through the draft and not mortgage giving up Harris and Bropez.

Honestly, I would do a side deal with Detroit giving up Murphy and Petro for Summers, Rip and a 2nd or something. I really would. I like Rip and think he can still be a good starter in this league.

unless he's REALLY dropped off, has he WMD and Brodie?
Building through Harris and Bropez won't get the Nets anwywhere close to a championship. If they get Melo(as well as keep one of Bropez or Favors) then at least they are on the right track.

Also...on a sidenote first round picks are ridiculously overrated in this thread unless its a top 10 pick(and even then)....it really isn't worth much. This isn't like the football
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devin Harris was the worst thing that could happen to the Nets. Good enough to hold out hope and try to build around him, but bad enough that he'll never become a star. Same with Lopez.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Building through Harris and Bropez won't get the Nets anwywhere close to a championship. If they get Melo(as well as keep one of Bropez or Favors) then at least they are on the right track.

Also...on a sidenote first round picks are ridiculously overrated in this thread unless its a top 10 pick(and even then)....it really isn't worth much. This isn't like the football
Harris-Favors-Bropez is a pretty nice trio. Harris, while inconsistant, doesn't get enough love. He's been great for us this season. And it's just we're giving up SO much for 'Melo right now, it's ridiculous. And we've got 5 1st round picks in the upcoming 2 drafts, which is certainly some ammo make deals, along with expirings. I think we really need to explore trade options where we could keep Harris-Favors-Bropez.
plus, of those 5, 2 are our own, and one is Golden State's next year, so those are some decent picks right there
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Harris-Favors-Bropez is a pretty nice trio. Harris, while inconsistant, doesn't get enough love. He's been great for us this season. And it's just we're giving up SO much for 'Melo right now, it's ridiculous. And we've got 5 1st round picks in the upcoming 2 drafts, which is certainly some ammo make deals, along with expirings. I think we really need to explore trade options where we could keep Harris-Favors-Bropez.
plus, of those 5, 2 are our own, and one is Golden State's next year, so those are some decent picks right there
It's a good core if you want to be the 6th seed in the East and lose in the first round of the playoffs. I mean...you can't keep waiting for that perfect deal to come along....you aren't gonna get anyone better than Melo...and while the value may not be perfect to be a championship team in this league you need a superstar(and realistically now you need 2)....with Melo you have that first huge piece. And while I don't know how protected those picks are all...I assume they are to a point. I think you are just really overrating draft picks.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

While it would be ideal to acquire a superstar, the Nets should just mind their business and go about their way. They will be worse off three years from now if they acquire Carmelo. They'll give away anything valuable (and they don't have much) they have to bring in Anthony, and they'll proceed to suck for the next three years he's under contract. Then he leaves and you end up like Cleveland.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Haha LeBron shook everyone's hand but Blake's, he knows Blake ate his lunch today.

O RLY?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Chucky, our 2 picks are not protected obviously right now, and Golden States is like top 3 protected. Granted, in a deal, we could protect our picks, but you can't say those 3 picks aren't valuable.
but in this 'melo deal we'd be giving up:

-a 19 year old we picked with the #3 pick (with TONS of upside)
-arguably top 10 (definately top 15) PG
-a LARGE expiring contract
-one of the best shooters in the league (statistically) in Morrow
-at least 3 first round picks

and taking on:
-Chauncey Billups (who I like, but is aging and I think he doesn't have a great contract)
-Rip's awful contract
-Al Harrington's god awful contract.

listen, if you're telling me that come when CP3 is a free agent, he'll join 'Melo and Bropez...then yea, sign me up. But that's a lot to give up and to be taking on right now.
Quote:
Old 01-13-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

I really need to get tickets for the Lakers/Clippers game.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post

O RLY?
are you sure that's not BEFORE the game started?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
No, because the Bulls actually won that game, and Jordan played defense in it. ;)

All kidding aside, that was an epic shootout between Kobe and Monta. They both balled their asses off.
Monta went toe to toe with the Bean, but in crunch time, Monta has no shot. Vintage Kobe last night.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote