Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blake Griffin is amazing...has 25 points in the 1st half against the Bulls...kid has to be an all-star.

Clips look good, have tons of young talent!

DRose had a great 1st quarter...MVP?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
hes got my vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Blake Griffin is amazing...has 25 points in the 1st half against the Bulls...kid has to be an all-star.

I'd give it to LaMarcus Aldridge if the Blazers can make the playoffs.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
+1

Same for Griffin.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think the best defense against Griffin is to put him on the line. He was 5/13 tonight. Dude is pretty ridiculous though individually. We didn't double him tonight and that completely shut their offense down though. Like Dwight, let Griffin get his and negate what their teammates do. His footwork his pretty nasty and he's so damn explosive.

Also, VDN has an elementary offensive system so it's fairly easy to defend. Blake is doing a lot of his damage on natural ability and athleticism.

He's Shawn Kemp Version2.0. I think the main thing to worry about though is his reckless play. I admire his attitude of going through people, but he's a high risk player and he's going to accumulate some injuries. He gets himself in some pretty bad positions trying to go over people and he almost had a nasty injury tonight when Boozer put him on the floor.

If he's able to develop a consistent shot and become around a 75% free throw shooter it's pretty much game over. I fully expect that to happen because his work ethic is ridiculous. His defense is pretty abysmal as well, but I think that's more coaching than anything. Rose is night and day better this year compared to when he played under Vinny.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:23 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think we all know that's not how it works though. The MVP is given to the best player on one of the best teams. I'd consider Aldridge a contender, but unfortunately Dwight, CP3, Rose, LeBron, Wade, Durant and Dirk will finish ahead of him. I guess it depends on how you perceive 'value' and the league perceives value in wins.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
When Dmase was attempting to defend his Dunk title against Jrich was one of the best dunk contests ever. This year has potential to be pretty bad. Too many tall guys who are all power dunkers. Blake is probably the favorite but he isn't too creative. He can probably get a 50 though just by jamming it hard. Ibaka will be pretty bland but powerful. Mcgee is the guy with the flexbility to make some creative dunks but most likely will attempt far too difficult dunks and will miss bad. Either that or he'll fatigue halfway in. Derozan is a good dunker but was meh last year.
Too many pretty boys scared to hurt themselves. I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want to do the dunk contest.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KD droppin' bombs.

43/10.

Shot 14/19 from the field, 10/11 from the line. If it isn't frightening to others how young this guy still is, i don't know what is.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Too many pretty boys scared to hurt themselves. I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want to do the dunk contest.
Think if all these pussies like Lebron would actually do it.

I was so pissed when he bailed last year after he made all that fuss about how he would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:30 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So for sake of argument could we go with these five as being the top 5 in the NBA right now...in no particular order...

Rose
Durant
James
Howard
Bryant

???

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:33 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So for sake of argument could we go with these five as being the top 5 in the NBA right now...in no particular order...

Rose
Durant
James
Howard
Bryant

???
I think Dwayne Wade should be in there.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:33 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Blake, he had the same surgery as Amare and Oden, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Rose
Durant
James
Howard
Bryant

???
1. James
2. Wade
3a. Howard
3b. Bryant
5. Durant
Old 02-03-2011, 08:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Think if all these pussies like Lebron would actually do it.

I was so pissed when he bailed last year after he made all that fuss about how he would.
Lebron is a coward. He has a history of it.

-Being too scared to do the dunk contest bc he knew he wouldn't win.
-Consistently passing on the game winning shot bc he's afraid of missing it
-Running to Miami bc he knew he couldn't win a championship as the alpha dog
-Afraid of going to Chicago bc of Jordan's shadow, afraid of NY bc of the expectations
-Not having the balls to own up to when he says something (see his last Cleveland rant)
Old 02-03-2011, 09:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Howard isn't top 5 to me. He has no offense.

James
Bryant
Wade
Durant
Rose

in no order
Old 02-03-2011, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I hope you've paid close attention to him this year. I can (sorta) understand not putting him top 5, but he definitely has "offense". He's averaged 24.9 this past month and his 22.4 ppg is easily a career high. He actually has post moves now (credit The Dream), and he's arguably the best interior scorer in the league (above Amare, Z-Bo, and Aldridge).

Howard definitely should be top 5 though. No player changes the game as much as he does.

And if you want to include Rose, I'd take out Durant.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:31 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

James
Bryant
Wade
Durant
Rose

in no order
No, that is the order sir, good work.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:14 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
I hope you've paid close attention to him this year. I can (sorta) understand not putting him top 5, but he definitely has "offense". He's averaged 24.9 this past month and his 22.4 ppg is easily a career high. He actually has post moves now (credit The Dream), and he's arguably the best interior scorer in the league (above Amare, Z-Bo, and Aldridge).

Howard definitely should be top 5 though. No player changes the game as much as he does.

And if you want to include Rose, I'd take out Durant.
You're ******* batshit insane if you think Durant is a borderline top five player.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You're ******* batshit insane if you think Durant is a borderline top five player.
****'s about to get really real.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:00 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
****'s about to get really real.
No one messes with KD..... no one.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.jackfertig.com/wordpress/?p=1132

Quote:
Derrick Rose Gets It

Long-time, loyal reader Pete Vaz (soon to be inducted in the NorCal Hall of Fame) commented that he wanted to hear what his friend and mine, Clippers’ assistant Dave Severns, had to say on The Jerry Tarkanian Show on Tuesday night. One story, in particular, shed light on the type of competitor Bulls’ guard Derrick Rose is. (Dave worked on the Bulls’ staff during Rose’s first two years in the NBA).

Before the draft following his announcement he would leave Memphis to go pro (the Bulls held the rights to the first overall pick), Rose had an interview with Chicago’s front office, including owner Jerry Reinsdorf. Prior to his meeting, the Bulls met with Michael Beasley, who was also coming off a banner collegiate season. During the session with Beasley, there were a couple occasions in which (one of) his (two) cell phones went off. Believe it or not, he answered the calls!

New head coach Vinny Del Negro advised him that he was meeting with the owner and that, at that time, there couldn’t be too many things more important than listening to what Mr. Reinsdorf had to say and answering whatever questions the people at the meeting had of him. When Reinsdorf posed the question, “What about college basketball bothered you most?” Beasley contemplated for a moment and said, “When you go on the road and the referees make bad calls.”

When it was Rose’s turn in front of the brass, he sat up straight and was totally focused. He had a thorough grasp of the magnitude of the encounter. He put his ego aside. Consider this is a guy who won back-to-back state titles in high school and went 38-2 in his only season in college, dropping the national championship game in overtime. His answer speaks for the kind of guy Derrick Rose is and why he’s destined for (even more) greatness. What was his response to Reinsdorf’s question, “What about college basketball bothered you most?”

“Losing.”

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Derrick Rose is like a baby KD.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Derrick Rose is like a baby KD.
Except, you know, a borderline ****** outside of basketball.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Except, you know, a borderline ****** outside of basketball.
He's like a mix of Jamaal Charles and KD.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No one messes with KD..... no one.
Only Kevin Durant makes Kevin Durant bleed his own blood.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote