Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what would the 2nd team All-Star West squad look like?

PG - Steve Nash
SG - Monta Ellis
SF - Michael Beasley
PF - LaMarcus Aldridge
C - Al Jefferson

Bench:
PF - Kevin Love
PF - Lamar Odom
SF - Rudy Cool
C - Emeka Okafor

And who else?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For sure what you have listed, except maybe Okefor...I don't know
but other then them;
For guards; Kevin Martin and Deron Williams, Tony Parker, maybe Eric Gordon
Forwards; Paul Milsap, Nene, Luis Scola, David West,

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But Deron williams made it.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does there seem like there is so much jealousy towards Blake Griffin? I haven't heard anything like this in a long ass time at least in my memory. He's not an asshole, he doesn't talk **** on the court, he seems very humble, but it's like because he's young and can dunk alot of veterans are taking shots at him.

Andre Miller already took a cheap shot at him on the court then made some extra comments this week, it's like really dude? Jealous much? Plus he's technically not even a rookie this year so it shouldn't even be a big deal that he made the all star team.

I just don't understand why guys are acting like little bitches when it comes to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Miller is pissed because Griffin made it over my boy Aldridge, who really should be on the team. What he has done with that team is very much worthy of being an All-Star selection.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love me some Blake Griffin. I only have 2 knocks on him:

1. In the first game against the Bulls, he flopped a lot. Didn't in the 2nd game, so I forgive him (for now).
2. He's an awful shooter, especially FTs, which annoys me to no end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The Knicks are pretty much locked into the 6th seed. Makes the rest of the season kind of bland as a Knicks fan since I just don't see us overtaking any teams ahead of us.
The Knicks are way to inconsistent to call them a lock for the 6th seed. I think they will end up 6th, mainly because everyone after them is terrible, but I don't think they are close to a lock. They've already shown they can lost 3 or 4 games in row to suspect teams multiple times this season.

However, 6 seed would likely mean Bulls-Knicks first round. Mmmmm. I only hope that we get to see Spike Lee pout in the front row after talking **** to the entire Bulls team after Amare dunks the ball in a 22-20 game in the first quarter...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Love me some Blake Griffin. I only have 2 knocks on him:

1. In the first game against the Bulls, he flopped a lot. Didn't in the 2nd game, so I forgive him (for now).
2. He's an awful shooter, especially FTs, which annoys me to no end.
He does have to work at those free throws...but VDN is running the kid into the ground. He played a ton of minutes against the Bulls, 41 to be exact. I can see why he missed some of those free throws at the end of that game. However, when your only shooting 61% from the line, there is always room for improvement.

Should Clips fans be worried of a burnout of Blake before season's end?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:21 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Andre Miller is pissed because Griffin made it over my boy Aldridge, who really should be on the team. What he has done with that team is very much worthy of being an All-Star selection.
I agree also. Aldridge has always been a beast but he's really stepped his game up. That said, I still don't think that reasoning explains him taking a cheap shot at him in a game and through the media. Blake Griffin doesn't have any control over the voting.

Just doesn't seem like he really did anything to bring on the heat he's been getting from some veterans.

Quote:
Old 02-04-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
So what would the 2nd team All-Star West squad look like?

PG - Steve Nash
SG - Monta Ellis
SF - Michael Beasley
PF - LaMarcus Aldridge
C - Al Jefferson

Bench:
PF - Kevin Love
PF - Lamar Odom
SF - Rudy Cool
C - Emeka Okafor

And who else?
Okay, I was trying to do a second team all-star for the East. ITS IMPOSSIBLE DUDE! It sucks so hard! I mean Felton, Boozer, and Bogut maybe. But Lord, the East is terrible past the Celtics, Heat, Magic, Bulls, and Hawks. Knicks are okay, not sure how they'd fare out west. Prolly battling for a low teer playoff spot. But after that, its terrible Ernie.

Last edited by yodabear : 02-04-2011 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Hawks are a little better than I thought.
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eddie House for MVP.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Eddie House for MVP.
In total agreement!

Old 02-04-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Isn't awesome having two of the four best players both on ur team? Last night The King goes for 51 and tonight D-Wade has 22,12,10. Oh man, we are great!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People hate blake griffen because the guy plays his ******* ass off. This league is so used to slacking and not playing hard that they think this kid is trying to show them up...i love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh oh Kevin Love gets the last allstar spot, Andre Miller might need to be on suicide watch.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah, there is justice in the world after all...

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from the Raps-Twolves game. Calderon with 19 assists. Amir Johnson played like a beast with 19 points, 12 boards and 6 assists and Bargs dropped 30.

Gotta say...wasn't overly impressed with Love. Realistically an all-star should be able to dominate a ****** team like the Raps and Love just didn't do that (especially not on the defensive end....allowing Amir Johnson to drop 19)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

What was Love's stat line? Too lazy to look.

Quote:
Old 02-04-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
What was Love's stat line? Too lazy to look.
Still managed to drop 20/15, but at no point did he "take over" the game or dominate like an all-star should/always does against the Raps.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Hahahahahahahaha, the Cavs are gonna tie the Cavs for the longest losing streak with their next loss. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 1-32 or something like that in their last 33.

Dear Dan Gilbert,

How is that NBA championship coming?

And one more thing, how does mine and LeBron's ass taste?

Sincerely,
The City of Miami and Miami Heat fans.

Peace!
Old 02-04-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't remember this many Heat fans before this summer..
Old 02-04-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's the Heat's championship?

Oh yeah. It's February.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At least to Yoda's credit, he has been a Heat fan for a long ass time, I remember him cheering for them when I registered here.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
I was a Heat fan before the summer. I know Shiver, Guru, and I were. The others....I am not sure. Not saying they weren't fans, but those 3 defntly are not bandwagoners.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I was a Heat fan back in the Tim Hardaway/Mourning days but haven't been sicne and won't be as long as the big 3 are there.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Where's the Heat's championship?

Oh yeah. It's February.
Only February. Its coming in June of 2012 prolly. But its coming. And yeah, I said 2012. Boston scares me alright. There are some similarities between LeBron and D-Wade that concern me, like well there inability to beat Boston.