Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2011, 09:57 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

being reported that the Nets have shopped Murphy and Outlaw around with no takers.
well no ****, it's obvious we're going to buy Murphy out if we don't deal him, and nobody wants Outlaw's abortion of a contract.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to the Raps-Heat game tonight. Can't wait for Bosh to get boo'd like a ************
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
being reported that the Nets have shopped Murphy and Outlaw around with no takers.
well no ****, it's obvious we're going to buy Murphy out if we don't deal him, and nobody wants Outlaw's abortion of a contract.
give ya childress and warrick for that contract, murphy's not outlaws

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
give ya childress and warrick for that contract, murphy's not outlaws
no way!
although, i like both players, I don't like their contracts.
also also, I wanna buy the Hornets. who's gonna donate me a couple hundred mil?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did u all notice that there was no bowing down last night. Well, A, there will be no bowing down until we beat the ******* Celtics. Cuz bowing down means u can't lose to anyone. And well.....DUH! B, we can't blow 24 point leads against teams that are at 33 percent competent and good think for us, only 5 of the other 14 teams in the east are that way (Celtics, Bulls, Hawks, Magic, and I'll throw the Knicks in there). But we do that against some1 thats competent, IT AIN'T GONNA END WELL. NO BOW DOWN!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well well, look who's back in the Melo race *roll eyes

Quote:
Less than a month after the New Jersey Nets pulled out of trade talks, the Denver Nuggets have re-engaged the Nets in discussions on a blockbuster deal for Carmelo Anthony(notes), league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

One source described talks as “progressing” and said they have been ongoing between Denver and New Jersey officials over a week. While the precise package being discussed was unclear, sources said talks have centered on a scaled-down package that still includes rookie forward Derrick Favors(notes) and draft picks
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...honynets021611

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no way!
we will throw in a 1st

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I like what the Rockets are doing. They have a ton of young talent are all they're lacking is a legitimate center from being a DAMN strong team.
How can anyone like the Rockets roster? Just cant see it. Its filled with a bunch of one way players like Brooks, Martin, Lee, Battier, Budinger, Scola and Miller. What they need to do is trade a couple of those guys and try to land a star player like Melo. Of course I dont see Melo landing in Houston but I can dream damn it. Either dream about that or cry about Yao's injury curse. One of the two.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woj: Nets, Nuggets re-open Melo talks

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...honynets021611

gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i would do that fenikz.

and oh ****, here we go again. this is going to be a long as week.
dammit, I REALLY REALLY like Favors.
oy vey.
again, depending on the deal, I mean, it'd be super sweet to get 'melo. but i dunno, i'm torn. I'm a big Favors fan
Quote:
Old 02-16-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can bet that Woj is going to have a condescending article about the Nets jumping back in to the Melo sweepstakes sometime in the near future. The guy can get real snarky about certain subjects when he wants to.

It's still not a good direction for the NBA to go to though.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

that video is when some douchers went around leaking a deal went down when it hadn't. this whole thing is nuts. I REALLY liked just watching Nets games and reading articles without Melo being the focus.
and I really wanted to see Harris-Morrow-James-Favors-Bropez. that would have just been fun to watch. not a very good team, but guys I like and would like to see work together
Quote:
Old 02-16-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
I can bet that Woj is going to have a condescending article about the Nets jumping back in to the Melo sweepstakes sometime in the near future. The guy can get real snarky about certain subjects when he wants to.

It's still not a good direction for the NBA to go to though.
Woj has taken the top spot for ESPN's douchiest writer.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that video is when some douchers went around leaking a deal went down when it hadn't. this whole thing is nuts. I REALLY liked just watching Nets games and reading articles without Melo being the focus.
and I really wanted to see Harris-Morrow-James-Favors-Bropez. that would have just been fun to watch. not a very good team, but guys I like and would like to see work together
Oh I know I just figured it would be funny to post since the Nets and Melo are back in the news for the 100th time.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Oh I know I just figured it would be funny to post since the Nets and Melo are back in the news for the 100th time.
i agree, it's comical. i KNEW it was going to happen. *sigh*

and yea, woj has become a big douche, not a fan.

I'm wondering if the Nuggets price will be a bit lower this time?
again, one writer (i think Ken Berger) wrote talks are at just stage 1 right now, very preliminary.
Quote:
Old 02-16-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Woj has taken the top spot for ESPN's douchiest writer.
Not that I don't like him, but that honor probably goes to Bill Simmons.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also it's been too long since I've sucked off K-Love in this thread. 10 rebounds in the first quarter is that good?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Bass > Wizards.

Oh, Dwight Howard too.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wizards are horrendous enough but without Nick Young they are totally lost. There is no offense, Blatche is a horrendous black hole and any time Wall has to score 27 it's a problem.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

it pains me to think of the nets blowing up this team for 'melo. yea, he's a super star, but damn we're favors developing and a decent scoring SF away from being a playoff team. Quinton ross is playing big minutes tonight. QUINTON ROSS.
Harris is a damn good PG, Morrow is a lights out shooter who i've seen actually play defense a couple times this year, Favors is going to be a stud, and Bropez...well who need rebounds and D, let favors do that, he can score inside pretty damn well.
Quote:
Old 02-16-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no way!
I wish I had Mark Cuban's money cuz I would buy the Hornet's in a heart beat.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it pains me to think of the nets blowing up this team for 'melo. yea, he's a super star, but damn we're favors developing and a decent scoring SF away from being a playoff team. Quinton ross is playing big minutes tonight. QUINTON ROSS.
Harris is a damn good PG, Morrow is a lights out shooter who i've seen actually play defense a couple times this year, Favors is going to be a stud, and Bropez...well who need rebounds and D, let favors do that, he can score inside pretty damn well.
My fantasy team requires that you say something about Kris Humphries. Do so now.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
My fantasy team requires that you say something about Kris Humphries. Do so now.
he is an outstanding role player and if the Nets weren't so bad, could possibly be in contention for 6th man (that and he started early in the year)

and diab, that'd be so awesome to own them haha, especially for you
Quote:
Old 02-16-2011, 09:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Wizards are horrendous enough but without Nick Young they are totally lost. There is no offense, Blatche is a horrendous black hole and any time Wall has to score 27 it's a problem.
Yup pretty painful.

This would have been a good game to get Earl Clark some extended time. haha.

Oh and just another random note...Gilbert Arenas is freaking terrible.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote