Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying to find a place that says exactly how high the hood of a freakin Kia Optima is so I can laugh. If anyone finds it let me know.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Dude, I'm not bullshitting you. Everyone in the NBA can jump over a ******* KIA.
Not everyone can do it and ******* dunk it.

Theres a ****** difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post

If you can dunk it from the distance he jumped from (which a **** ton of players can) there is absolutely zero difference.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
If you can dunk it from the distance he jumped from (which a **** ton of players can) there is absolutely zero difference.
Alright man lol.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Alright man.
Well now that you put it that way....
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Because maintaining a height of like 4 feet from the dotted line is so difficult when dunking?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Because maintaining a height of like 4 feet from the dotted line is so difficult when dunking?
Can you do it?

Quote:
Old 02-19-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can you do it?
Dude, it's the ******* NBA. It doesn't matter if aanyone haere can do it, everyone in the NBA can. Not impressive at all.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can you do it?
I can jump that high, but I have piss poor balance when it comes to dunking. Not that it matters, since I'm not in a damn dunk contest.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-19-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can you do it?
Is he in the dunk contest? I hate like when I say an MMA fighter sucks and someone will tell me that that fighter could kick my ass. No crap the fighter could kick my ass but I'm not a professional fighter.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked all four dunk contestants but Serge Ibaka and Demar Derozan should have made it over Javale McGee.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Is he in the dunk contest?
It doesnt ******* matter, if he can dunk and it isnt that impressive he should be able to do it.

who is he to say it isnt impressive?

He says anyone in the NBA who can dunk would be able to do it....Hell, I can name 10 ****** guys in the NBA who can dunk and not do that dunk lol.

Quote:
Old 02-19-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because of his freakish wingspan and elevation I'm not sure anyone in the NBA can do the dunk Javale did.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I liked all four dunk contestants but Serge Ibaka and Demar Derozan should have made it over Javale McGee.
Wrong guy in the finals.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-19-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Because of his freakish wingspan and elevation I'm not sure anyone in the NBA can do the dunk Javale did.
Sasha Vujacic can any time he wants, he just chooses not to because he's a team player.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It doesnt ******* matter, if he can dunk and it isnt that impressive he should be able to do it.

who is he to say it isnt impressive?

He says anyone in the NBA who can dunk would be able to do it....Hell, I can name 10 ****** guys in the NBA who can dunk and not do that dunk lol.
No, sorry, but you sound like an asshole. There are hundreds of guys that could do that.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
No, sorry, but you sound like an asshole. There are hundreds of guys that could do that.
Ok man, keep hating on guys in the dunk contest from your computer chair.

Quote:
Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joke :p, what they are trying to say to you bro is that griffin jumping over the hood of a kia is ******* lame... im not sure how you dont get that
Old 02-19-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Wrong guy in the finals.
No, you're wrong.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baske...-contest_N.htm

Blake Griffen vs. JaVale McGee.

Either which way, if you're going by semantics or not, it was Griffen's to lose.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-19-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Dud3 U;'m ******* shot, otherwise I could do that shitl. My friends can do that **** ****. Not that hard, it's a ******* Kia.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Dud3 U;'m ******* shot, otherwise I could do that shitl. My friends can do that **** ****. Not that hard, it's a ******* Kia.
Are you speaking english?

Tell your friends to put it on youtube.....im waiting

K, bye.

Quote:
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I hate so much about the things you choose to be.

I meant you should have said over Blake, not McGee Diab.

RIP TheManInBlack
yo123
Legend

Literally nothing you have said in this entire discussion has constituted a legitimate argument sickwitit. "You can't do it" does not count, being as we are not the ones being sucked off by ESPN at the moment and we are not in the NBA. Judging Blake Griffin in relation to guys that play at the local rec center is not really appropriate mostly because he is an NBA player and we are judging the dunk in relation to the abilities of other NBA players, not random guys on the internet which for whatever reason you are choosing to do.

Good day sir.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, you're right. It is a ******* Kia but to those that were watching and judging it's a big deal. STRIP is one of the most knowledgeable NBA posters on here and I trust his opinion. Would you have had a better opinion if it would have been a Honda or Toyota? The fact is that he jumped over the hood of a car. I'm not saying he should of won considering the fact that I think DeRozan should have been in the semis. I think anyone that misses on their first dunk should have points taken off.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-20-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the argument that you can't criticize something unless you can actually do it. I can't really cook for ****, but I know bad food when I have it.

It was dressed up nice with the car and the choir, and Kenny Smith hollering the whole time.. But compared to other dunks and knowing what other athletic NBA players are capable of, the dunk was weak. It's difficult for the average person to do, but if you're in the dunk contest, you should be able to do that.