Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Wizards got an amazing deal here.

They freed up the contract of Hinrich. Got a first round pick to build for the future. Got a very good SG in Jordan Crawford who could likely be a very good starter for them.
at least the Hawks got a better PG out of the deal cause Bibby has been awful.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Melo gets this grand entrance and the audio dies.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
at least the Hawks got a better PG out of the deal cause Bibby has been awful.
Doesn't matter who is in at PG, Joe Johnson will have the ball 97% of the time. And when he goes out, Jamal Crawford will have the ball. Bibby was just a jump shooter in atlanta.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kinda surprised the Hawks wouldn't have rather gone after Calderon.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hate that the Hawks were not able to trade Jamal Crawford, he has no defense at all, just doesn't even try.

Quote:
we all hate you
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really hate that the Hawks were not able to trade Jamal Crawford, he has no defense at all, just doesn't even try.
Crawford would prolly be a great fit in Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Doesn't matter who is in at PG, Joe Johnson will have the ball 97% of the time. And when he goes out, Jamal Crawford will have the ball. Bibby was just a jump shooter in Atlanta.
I would still rather have Hinrich over Bibby.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem with the Bulls is that they don't have any players to offer in a trade, although I'm sure someone would be willing to take a first round draft pick for a player

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Didn't they get rid of a combo guard who plays no defense in Ben Gordon not all that long ago? And don't they seem to be better off for it now?
Old 02-23-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Probably. I mean he's pretty good offensively. People think he's a bit selfish and shoots all the time, but I don't think so. He only shoots when he has the ball.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-23-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Probably. I mean he's pretty good offensively. People think he's a bit selfish, but I don't think so. He only shoots when he has the ball.
I..

Is....

Is there a way to shoot when one does not have ball?
Old 02-23-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gilbert is no longer the worst player in the league. That award goes to Aaron ******* Brooks. What a worthless piece of ****. I dunno what the **** is wrong with him this season. Someone please take him off our hands.

Oh and Chuck the machine Hayes had 12 rebounds(9 offensive) in the 1st quarter. MAN BEAST!

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I..

Is....

Is there a way to shoot when one does not have ball?
I was making a joke, he's the most selfish player in the NBA and shoots whenever he gets the ball.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-23-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I was making a joke, he's the most selfish player in the NBA and shoots whenever he gets the ball.
I think the proper retort in that case would have been to say something like "I was making a joke, he's the most selfish player in the league and shoots even when he doesn't have the ball."
Old 02-23-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Gilbert is no longer the worst player in the league. That award goes to Aaron ******* Brooks. What a worthless piece of ****. I dunno what the **** is wrong with him this season. Someone please take him off our hands.

Oh and Chuck the machine Hayes had 12 rebounds(9 offensive) in the 1st quarter. MAN BEAST!
I just missed out on Derrick Rose in fantasy and thought Brooks was a nice consolation prize...

..he has so far rewarded me by being hurt for half the season and then averaging 1/8 shooting when healthy. Tricky bastard....
Old 02-23-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I just missed out on Derrick Rose in fantasy and thought Brooks was a nice consolation prize...

..he has so far rewarded me by being hurt for half the season and then averaging 1/8 shooting when healthy. Tricky bastard....
haha, and you were complaining all year that you had your best player on IR. Silly BB

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-23-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
haha, and you were complaining all year that you had your best player on IR. Silly BB
I'm not sure how I've managed to do as well as I have considering Books, Noah, Jeff Green and the rebounding machine that is Reggie Evans have all spent long periods of time injured...now Rudy Cool is hurt...

I'm like the damn Packers with teh injuriezzz!!
Old 02-23-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'm not happy with this trade Hawks are doing.

Jordan Crawford and a first is basically 2 first round picks, and they are getting Hinrich. I was hoping for Ramon Session, Felton, Harris, Calderon. Come on.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-23-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Happy to say that I was the winner of you barely missing Rose. :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Didn't they get rid of a combo guard who plays no defense in Ben Gordon not all that long ago? And don't they seem to be better off for it now?
Gordon was a free agent, and he isn't a no defense guy. He tries, he's just not very good at it. And he would be perfect for the Bulls right now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So James Johnson goes from playing in the D-league to the Raps starting lineup.

The NBA: Where parity happens.

Also...these refs are horse ****.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueho...ory?id=6152190

Lebron thinks the balance of power is shifting.

I really dont see it, yeah they got 2 good players....but New Jersey is still gonna suck, and New York I dont see them really getting that much better right now in this trade...I think they lost a lot.

I do see NYK getting better in the future though.
I mean, if you look at the trend you would see that four all-star players have bolted to the East, and three all-stars consolidated from separate Eastern conference teams unto one. The top three teams in the West are manned by really, really old players like Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and Dirk Nowitzki. Eventually the tide will shift just like it did about twelve years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
WojYahooNBA
Miami has been trying to pry Brendan Haywood, offering Mike Miller as part of package, but Mavs have consistently resisted, source says.
I don't get that trade at all. But I do think that trading Mike Miller would be a good idea: the Heat already have Eddie House and James Jones as gunners and if they could get a solid contributor from a PG or some more size down low that would solidify their title chances.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joakim Noah with 11 boards in 9 minutes.

Welcome back, big fella.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Calderon has 11 assists in the first half so far :o

and he is playing decent defence on Rose :o

James Johnson blocked the poop out of Boozer and started talking some smack. Twas beautiful
Old 02-23-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toney Douglas is going to have to step up... looking good so far.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote