View Poll Results: Is Paul a dork?
Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Ya I posted that twice yesterday but everyone wanted to talk about Deron Williams.

Gerald Wallace a injury prone guy heading to a team with terrible injury history its ironic.
But it wasnt done yesterday, it was just being talked about.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:21 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this trade for OKC and Boston. Green gives them a super 6th man that can play and defend 2 positions while also providing a complete offensive game. If Shaq and J'Oneal can get and stay healthy then they will still have 3 seven footers to play D and rebound.

For OKC, Perkins is exactly what they needed. Doesnt need the ball on offense but does ALL the dirty work and defends like a ************.

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Goran Dragic and a 1st.
I can live with that. I would rather have Gortat but whatever. Rockets got 3 1st rounders now and all of them have better chance of being lotto bound then playoffs. Me like.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Przybilla and a 2nd Rounder for Gerald Wallace?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It wasn't confirmed yesterday you douche.
Name calling wasn't necessary at all . I wasn't trying to take credit for breaking the story I just said I posted it why you mad at me for?

I thought it was done yesterday when I read it I guess I made a mistake.
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that deal for both Boston and OKC. Boston gets a young piece to come in and spell PP and also a young piece to help build around with Rondo and Big Baby.
OKC finally has a good set of bigs with Perkins and Mohammed instead of just Krstic as its lone somewhat competent big man.

And Daryl Morey usually rapes the trades (like he did with Phoenix) but I don't understand the trade for Thabeet, whose been a complete ******* bust.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Memphis Grizzlies send O.J. Mayo to Indiana for Josh McRoberts & a first-round pick

So now Indy has Mayo and Granger at the 2 & 3 with Hibbert at the 5 and Collison at the 1. That's not a bad combo.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-24-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Name calling wasn't necessary at all . I wasn't trying to take credit for breaking the story I just said I posted it why you mad at me for?

I thought it was done yesterday when I read it I guess I made a mistake.
You know I can't stay mad at you.

The Bobcats are absurdly ********.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Memphis Grizzlies send O.J. Mayo to Indiana for Josh McRoberts & a first-round pick
Chicago couldn't come up with a better package then that? I find that hard to believe.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Chicago couldn't come up with a better package then that? I find that hard to believe.
I do too. I'm really surprised Chicago hasn't traded for a 2 guard yet. They don't have much to work with but they could come up with SOMETHING to bring in someone better than Kyle Korver.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-24-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thatbust and Yao Ming on the same team is the new twin towers lol
Yao is done. He aint coming back.

Old 02-24-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Boston trading away the only guy on their team who could defend Dwight. This is what I call Poi-fect!

Shaq and Jermaine O'Neal.... ahahahahahaha!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Yao is done. He aint coming back.
I know that's the point of the joke Yao is done and Hasheem is awful.
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayo getting dealt to a team with desire to win makes Indy look sweet on paper.

Diab don't you ever leave out Physco T again. lol he has played better in his increased role, just hope he can stay healthy.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicago reportedly didnt like the OJ/Rose pairing, and wanted more of a shooter.

Da-Phins
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I like that deal for both Boston and OKC. Boston gets a young piece to come in and spell PP and also a young piece to help build around with Rondo and Big Baby.
OKC finally has a good set of bigs with Perkins and Mohammed instead of just Krstic as its lone somewhat competent big man.

And Daryl Morey usually rapes the trades (like he did with Phoenix) but I don't understand the trade for Thabeet, whose been a complete ******* bust.
The motivation of the deal was probably so we can get Memphis 1st round pick. So it was really Battier for a 1st rounder with Thabeet thrown in there.

thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^ I don't blame them
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Chicago reportedly didnt like the OJ/Rose pairing, and wanted more of a shooter.
Maybe I don't know **** but it seemed like a match made in heaven. I know OJ can run the point at time but he's a damn good scorer though. I think he would fit in perfect for them and has a nice outside game to compliment Rose driving inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Indy has a good young team

PG Collison
SG Mayo/ Rush
SF Granger/ George
PF Pyscho T
C Hibbert

that's pretty good especially in the east
Old 02-24-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently the Gerald Wallace trade is Przybilla and Two 1sts. Not a 2nd.

Also Semih Erden and Luke Harangody to Cleveland for a 2nd!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Green to the Celtics. I don't want to see Perkins go, but he has injury concerns and Green is a pretty nice pickup. Nate Robinson I am really indifferent about.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Apparently the Gerald Wallace trade is Przybilla and Two 1sts. Not a 2nd.

Also Semih Erden and Luke Harangody to Cleveland for a 2nd!
Erden could be the Knicks starting center right now that's how bad the Knicks need a center.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Chris Mannix of SI thinks that Kevin Love is definitely on the Thunder's radar. Imagine that team:

PG: Westbrook
SG: Harden
SF: Durant
PF: Love/ Ibaka
C: Perkins/ Ibaka

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-24-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love OKC getting Perkins. Perkins/Ibaka frontcourt is going to be scary to run into for the next few years.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

What the **** is Boston doing?