Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Krstic is not better than Erden.
Erden is a bit tougher but no doubt Kristic is a far more talented offensive player.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Krstic is the ******* man, that's all I can say
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Murphy should go to OKC.
Murphy should go to the Knicks he can start for us.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Erden is a bit tougher but no doubt Kristic is a far more talented offensive player.
Eh, Krstic has been pretty useless since his injury and Erden is much younger and will be much better soon. I honestly have NO idea why they did the Cleveland trade, it makes no sense whatsoever.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Murphy should go to the Knicks he can start for us.
I don't see how him starting at Center is a good idea.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-24-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't see how him starting at Center is a good idea.
Its better then starting Turiaf. Also you just know D'antoni would love to have a center who can shoot 3's.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da Bulls got better, thanks Celtics lolzzzz. I love Asik!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:21 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh, Krstic has been pretty useless since his injury and Erden is much younger and will be much better soon. I honestly have NO idea why they did the Cleveland trade, it makes no sense whatsoever.
Roster spots. Sheed says he'll come back if we have a spot. And we want Troy Murphy / other buy out guys. So if we want to get something in return instead of flat out cutting, we had to do it now.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Danny Ainge stinks.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Roster spots. Sheed says he'll come back if we have a spot. And we want Troy Murphy / other buy out guys. So if we want to get something in return instead of flat out cutting, we had to do it now.
But an out of shape Sheed is not really an upgrade over Erden.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-24-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But an out of shape Sheed is not really an upgrade over Erden.
Eh. They're pretty even, just Sheed can shoot the long ball... sometimes...

Not saying I'm loving this. Just that's the justification. Although I do love Jeff Green.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The trade deadline destroyed my fantasy team:

Raymond Felton traded to Denver, now is in a timeshare.

Baron Davis traded to Cleveland, he will become lazy again but not enough before he decimates his value and that of Ramon Sessions who I also have.

Gerald Wallace goes from being the alpha dog, 40 mpg, horse to being on a loaded Blazers team. Also I have Wes Matthews, who is hurt by this and Roy's return.

Tyreke Evans and Rudy *** are both hurt.

:-(

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
The trade deadline destroyed my fantasy team:

Raymond Felton traded to Denver, now is in a timeshare.

Baron Davis traded to Cleveland, he will become lazy again but not enough before he decimates his value and that of Ramon Sessions who I also have.

Gerald Wallace goes from being the alpha dog, 40 mpg, horse to being on a loaded Blazers team. Also I have Wes Matthews, who is hurt by this and Roy's return.

Tyreke Evans and Rudy *** are both hurt.

:-(
The Davis trade really pissed me off. I traded Beasley for him because I needed a point guard who wasn't Aaron Brooks, and I didn't think I'd miss Beasley because Rudy Cool gave me the exact same production.

VERY next day, Rudy gets hurt...4 weeks to the rest of the season....Davis gives me two clunker games and then misses last night, and now goes to a godawful team.

Lousy trading...trade...crap.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who doesn't love what the Celtics did? In fact, I think it was a terrible trade. Kendrick Perkins played a HUGE role in the '08 and '10 playoffs. He was great defending Dwight Howard and the Lakers' bigs and is an excellent rebounder. Nate Robinson is also a pretty effective back-up point guard. I don't really see where Jeff Green fits in on the team. He can't really play the 4 because KG and Big Baby are going to get most of the minutes there and even if some minutes open up, he's going to get destroyed on the defensive end at that spot. At the 3, you're going to have Paul Pierce logging 35-40 minutes per night come playoff time and Green isn't a good enough scorer to make a huge impact in those limited minutes. Kristic offers nothing defensively. I think Miami and Orlando were among the winners of the trade deadline, without making any moves.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Green was traded too? And to a team where he won't start no less.......just great.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is a wierd fit to me but I still think it was good for both sides, at least they got a big back, yeah Krystic is not Perk but Green is still a very young kid who brings versatility.

I think Ainge just felt he needed to do something with everything going on when in reality the team was just fine.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't love what the Celtics did? In fact, I think it was a terrible trade. Kendrick Perkins played a HUGE role in the '08 and '10 playoffs. He was great defending Dwight Howard and the Lakers' bigs and is an excellent rebounder. Nate Robinson is also a pretty effective back-up point guard. I don't really see where Jeff Green fits in on the team. He can't really play the 4 because KG and Big Baby are going to get most of the minutes there and even if some minutes open up, he's going to get destroyed on the defensive end at that spot. At the 3, you're going to have Paul Pierce logging 35-40 minutes per night come playoff time and Green isn't a good enough scorer to make a huge impact in those limited minutes. Kristic offers nothing defensively. I think Miami and Orlando were among the winners of the trade deadline, without making any moves.

Yeah it really was a horrible trade, for this year. Jeff Green and Rajon Rondo could be nice starting blocks for the new Celtics, but Miami, Chicago, Orlando and New York have to be excited that the Celtics have basically ceded their primary advantage: size down low, defensive toughness.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I think you fall into the majority, not the minority. Pretty much hit everything there. Ainge has definitely made some good moves (drafting Rondo, KG and Allen trades) but he's also got a crazy streak too. Trading a lottery pick for Sebastian Telfair, for example.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bosh is such a little bitchhhhhh.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bosh is such a little *****.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Time for Asik for clothesline Bosh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-24-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what did bosh do!?

I missed it! :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
what did bosh do!?

I missed it! :(
Boozer turns to face him up, and his elbow might have barely clipped his nose. And Bosh hits the ground like he's been shot.

Here's to hoping Kurt Thomas comes in and straight up jacks him in the face if he's going to act like getting hit in the face is dying. Maybe he will complain after the game how Boozer is just trying to not let him feed his family by injuring his nose...
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a fan of Green landing in Boston of all places. I wanted him to get moved but not there. 1. He wont start and 2. It's the freaking Celtics. Eww.

As for the move itself for Boston...it's a good thing Orlando sucks, or Boston could have just doomed themselves if they met. Perkins is Howard's kryptonite. If these two teams do play...Howard is going to bend them over. That said, Orlando doesnt really have any other key mismatches anymore. Boston would still probably win, unless Orlando really starts to build some sort of chemistry and play better defense. I doubt we'll see that happen.

As for the Thunder...it's a good move for them. Add some nice bench depth, add a terrific defensive big man, who fits beautifully, and they get to move Serge to PF full-time where he really has a better chance to take off. His potential is through the roof.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Shaq is healthy he has always been able to guard Howard with no help.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote