Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2011, 02:08 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I know I'll come off sounding like a sore loser but I've noticed the whole series the Hawks have been jipped on calls, obviously I don't have objective eyes, but that's how I see it. But yeah we already know the league favors the top teams and players, it's never been a question. I remember a time when Gilbert Arenas got every call. Second he drops to 2nd tier status he stops getting those calls.
Dude, seriously? Watch Game 4 and come back to me.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Just got back. Yup, looks like the Hawks were jipped again.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:48 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Why'd you edit your post? I liked your original one better!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robert Traylor is dead. :( RIP

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn that's awful.

I cant believe Tractor Traylor was still only 34 years old.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP Tractor Traylor.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's awful... RIP. I was just talking about him with my dad the other day when we were watching Dallas beat the Lakers... why? Because he's the guy Dallas gave up to get Dirk.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP Tractor Traylor, big fan of his at Michigan. I do hope his death brings more awareness to overweight athletes. It applies more to offensive and defensive lineman but there are pro athletes out there who are obese and think that because they are athletes and work out they are immune to diseases associated with obesity. Traylor could have been a good player if he would have kept his weight in control. I remember reading he once ate a 12 piece bucket of fried chicken, drank a case of beer, then 1 hour later went to play in a NYC summer league game.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 05-11-2011 at 01:19 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

LeBron can't make a big shot............
Old 05-11-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron just threw down the dagger.

Hope we can see the Bulls vs. Heat in the Eastern Finals. Bulls need to take care of business tomorrow against the Hawks now.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good God LeBron at least save the tears until you at least win the Eastern Conference. Needless to say I'll be rooting hard for the Bulls and Rose to kick LeBron's ass.

Old 05-11-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

LeBron can't make a big shot............
Oh wait.....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

That wasawesome baby with a capital A!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go get the ship!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question for the board...a ton of talk lately on Westbrook taking to many shots and whatnot and hurting the Thunder.

My question is, would the Thunder consider moving Westbrook to add another piece? They could slide Maynor into the PG slot, to go along with Sefolosha, Durant, Perkins, and Ibaka.

Who is someone they could pick up in exchange for Westbrook?

Old 05-11-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Question for the board...a ton of talk lately on Westbrook taking to many shots and whatnot and hurting the Thunder.

My question is, would the Thunder consider moving Westbrook to add another piece? They could slide Maynor into the PG slot, to go along with Sefolosha, Durant, Perkins, and Ibaka.

I said the Thunder should trade Westbrook,Perkins,Harden and maybe someone else for Dwight Howard.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post

IMO Westbrook and Harden for CP3 makes sense. Westbrook is in the Rose/Wade mold he needs to be the #1 scorer. Unfortunately for him he plays with the best scorer in the game.

Old 05-11-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I said the Thunder should trade Westbrook,Perkins,Harden and maybe someone else for Dwight Howard.
I was going to say that as well. They have to have some picks, expriring contracts and whatnot to throw at Orlando. Give up Westbrook, Nate Robinson, Daquan Coook, their 2012 1st Rd pick, and their 2013 1st Rd pick.

Old 05-11-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Orlando would certainly ask for Perkins who you'd want to move anyways if you got D12. Defensively D12 and Ibaka would be impossible to score on.

Old 05-11-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
LOVE IT! But in all seriousness. The reason I hate the Celtics so much is that they were good enough to beat us. We finally played we'll call it physical, haters can call it chipiness, I don't give a **** what they say. Its 4-1, and the Heat are moving on and they are not. I think the Perkins trade was the key. 3-0 against the Heat with him, 1-5 without. I think thats telling. The Heat fnally quit treating the Celtics like the Gods of Basketball and played physical. And u can say what u want: the Celtics were injured, Rondo had one arm, etc: the Heat just won. Got to continue that physical play against....well it will be the Bulls. And Bill Simmons, I love u...when u aren't talking Celtics-Heat. Saying tonight 5 against 8. Saying Wade had a huge series cuz he killed Rondo and got Pierce thrown out of game 1. Whatever dude. Sore ass loser ****. BOOM!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

This trade would make a ton of sense to me:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=3b55jcf
IMO Makes everyone better:

Hawks:

PG: Jameer Nelson/Jeff Teague
SG: Kirk Hinrich/Jamal Crawford
SF: Joe Johnson/Marvin Williams
PF: Al Horford/Josh Powell
C: Kendrick Perkins/Hilton Armstrong

Magic:
PG: Russell Westbrook/Gilbert Arenas
SG: James Harden/J.J. Reddick
SF: Hedo Turkoglu/Quentin Richardson
PF: Josh Smith/Brandon Bass/Ryan Anderson
C: Zaza Pachulia/Daniel Orton

Thunder:
PG: Eric Maynor/Nate Robinson
SG: Thabo Sefelosha/Daequan Cook
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Serge Ibaka/Nick Collison/BJ Mullens
C: Dwight Howard/Nazr Mohammed

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 05-11-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Perkins trade wouldn't have mattered much. Him and Nate might have helped them win 1 or 2 games, but the Heat played better than they have all season. Glen Davis wasn't much of a presence inside. Rondo and Shaq's injuries didn't help much either.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
This trade would make a ton of sense to me:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=3b55jcf
I think the westbrook/Cp3 trade is more realistic.

Stern will do whatever it takes to keep D12 from going to a smaller market. Too many people will be pushing him towards LA or New York, maybe Chicago.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I think the westbrook/Cp3 trade is more realistic.

Stern will do whatever it takes to keep D12 from going to a smaller market. Too many people will be pushing him towards LA or New York, maybe Chicago.
Are you ******* kidding me?

Get the **** out of there with that ****. I know you want D12 on the Lakers but stop spewing absolute bull ****.
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Another trade I thought of is Mike Conley, Rudy G for Westbrook and Nick Collison.

Old 05-11-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
Are you ******* kidding me?

Get the **** out of there with that ****. I know you want D12 on the Lakers but stop spewing absolute bull ****.
Do you not pay attention to sports? Commissioners want there best players on the best teams and in the best markets. Its not me being a Laker fan, its me being realistic.

CC Sabathia is the latest example I can remember. Chill the **** out

Quote: