Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
its a possibility but Minn obviously wants a Center far more than a wing at this point
Oh definitely but after that they need a wing stopper who can play the 2 and guard the opponents best scorer. I would say Iggy is better than any potentially available center.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be down with #2 for Iggy, we're the worst defensive team in the league, Iggy is the best wing defender in the league. Right now wing scorers score whenever they feel like it on us. Wes tries on defense but he's just not quick enough to guard twos. We have a logjam at the 3/4 but Iguodala can play the 2 where we really don't have much at all. Also he's a great passer who can run the offense in spurts which is needed given how much our PG's suck. Just deal Beasley for a center or PG then and we'd really be headed toward something.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I also don't know why Stevenson continues to prod at Bron through the media. Jesus, it's 3 games left, leave it alone. Then again, he talked and backed it up, so did Terry, so whatever. I'd just rather let him suck and keep it that way. Not piss him off into a 40 point explosion.
Deshawn Stevenson loves giving Lebron ****. I think it's hilarious. He was one of the first guys with the nuts to call Bron overrated.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wish there was any way to get Iggy. DWill would give him sexy alley-oops all day. i'd just be aroused the whole game!
but him, gordon and blake is solid as ****
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'd be down with #2 for Iggy, we're the worst defensive team in the league, Iggy is the best wing defender in the league. Right now wing scorers score whenever they feel like it on us. Wes tries on defense but he's just not quick enough to guard twos. We have a logjam at the 3/4 but Iguodala can play the 2 where we really don't have much at all. Also he's a great passer who can run the offense in spurts which is needed given how much our PG's suck. Just deal Beasley for a center or PG then and we'd really be headed toward something.
Beasley for Jameer and the rights to Fran Vazquez. Deal?

Rubio could probably convince Fran to come over and the 2 would be able to join the NBA together, comfortably. Normally I would say his rights mean nothing, but he has actually said that he's more ready than ever to come to the NBA.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iggy to Clippers. Anything else isn't as exciting.
And as a fan of none of the teams involved... that's all I care about.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude I just heard the Deshawn Stevenson dialogue. Is the media really making a big deal out of this?

If you guys heard it he was praising Lebron the entire time. He didn't say one thing that was false either. It was clear Lebron was standing around watching. It was Jim Rome that used the words "checked out".

The media is a clever bunch.

Also, Kaman for Iguodala? the Clips HAVE to pull the trigger on this one. You need to show Blake Griffin you mean business.

Last edited by soybean : 06-09-2011 at 01:10 AM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:24 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Deshawn Stevenson loves giving Lebron ****. I think it's hilarious. He was one of the first guys with the nuts to call Bron overrated.

He truly doesn't like Lebron and I love it. He's not afraid to step up to the challenge either and guard him and takes pride in it. He's never liked Bron but Bron has never really dominated him either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gah. Orlando really needs to make a deal for a young scorer this year. I dont see us getting a PG. I'd love to land Monta, but we really have nothing to offer them. We were also rumored in Iggy deals as well...but they'd have to take Turkoglu. But at least, we could sweeten the deal with some of our youthful talent that hold value. Doubtful, though.

Orlando may be better off, trying to find some untapped potential somewhere. Maybe someone out of a pool of like Martell Webster, Bill Walker, Jodie Meeks, Wayne Ellington, Elliot Williams, Dom Jones, or Willie Warren. I'd even inquire about Jordan Crawford/Nick Young, since the Wiz seem reluctant to let Nick Young go.

As for some other 2 guard options...They could go after Courtney Lee again, target Afflalo, Thornton, Cook, Reggie Williams via FA.

Apparently, Orlando still intends to re-sign J Rich, though. While I love Richardson, Orlando needs to start introducing some youth into this lineup. J Rich proved to be an, at times, odd fit anyway. If we cant find another "star", I want to infuse some youth in here. Maybe re-grasp that team mentality that we had when Orlando went to the finals. This past year, the chemistry was just off.

As of right now, if I'm Orlando... I'm scouring the league for a scorer or young SG. Re-signing Earl Clark as soon as I can. And trying as hard as I can to bring Fran over, or at the very least, end up spending the MLE on a backup big.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-09-2011 at 02:49 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:45 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Beasley for Jameer and the rights to Fran Vazquez. Deal?

Rubio could probably convince Fran to come over and the 2 would be able to join the NBA together, comfortably. Normally I would say his rights mean nothing, but he has actually said that he's more ready than ever to come to the NBA.
Yes, yes, and yes to both of these posts.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:54 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
As of right now, if I'm Orlando... I'm scouring the league for a scorer or young SG. Re-signing Earl Clark as soon as I can. And trying as hard as I can to bring Fran over, or at the very least, end up spending the MLE on a backup big.
I would hate to see your rants if you guys didn't re-sign Clark lol. I know you and Earl are pretty tight :)

Quote:
Old 06-09-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I would hate to see your rants if you guys didn't re-sign Clark lol. I know you and Earl are pretty tight :)
haha. I love his type...reminds me of when we had Ariza. A class athlete, with all the defensive potential in the world...but a raw as hell offensive game, with pretty questionable offensive awareness/instincts.

Lets just hope he doesnt turn into the ball hog, chucker that Ariza turned out to be. Granted, that was much more of a problem when he played for Houston. He's since toned it down. He's a good player, he just shouldnt be taking that many shots.

But yeah, I love projectionable defensive first players. If the offense comes, Clark can be an excellent player. The defensive and rebounding effort is already at a very high level, just gotta wait for the rest to develop. At worst, he's Boris Diaw, imo. But I see more in Clark. Never a star, but potentially a very good/reliable starter. Sure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-09-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.ology.com/sports/rumors-r...mes-girlfriend

Mavs fans can thank Rashard Lewis for Lebron's slump. hahahaha.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Pretty sure Lewis is happily married or engaged. So I dont know. I remember a couple years ago Rihanna was trying to hook up with him, but she was unaware that he was with the same woman for like 8 years or so. Lewis always seems to have women after him...so you never know. haha. Certainly wouldnt be anything new for a professional athlete.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-09-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
http://www.ology.com/sports/rumors-r...mes-girlfriend

Mavs fans can thank Rashard Lewis for Lebron's slump. hahahaha.
meh it came from a Miami newspaper trying to make excuses, as mentioned Mke Miller's daughter is fighting for her life and Bosh is in a custody battle.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
meh it came from a Miami newspaper trying to make excuses, as mentioned Mke Miller's daughter is fighting for her life and Bosh is in a custody battle.
Among the numerous player who have played, and played great in the wake of a close family member passing away. If your a millionaire, and your gf banging someone screws you up on the biggest stage then you probably shouldn't be playing anyway.

I've defended Lebron before but his performance was pretty pathetic. Alot of standing around, possessions he didn't touch the ball, even on defense he was letting Terry play like he was at Arizona again. I can't wait to see if he does bounce back.

Someone mentioned how if you poked or prodded MJ how he would unleash holy hell on you. It's obvious he's not him, but that's what you expect from any great player. Lebron might not be the best closer, he may even be playing 2nd fiddle, but if he doesn't go into attack mode tonight and man up he's gonna lose all the respect for him I did have about his game. Not him as a person.

Quote:
Old 06-09-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron gets away with a double dribble and then they T up Marion for letting the refs know about it. Typical....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron don't take a shot outside of the lane, ever...

Old 06-09-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Cardinal is flopping all over the place.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

haha Cardinal is taking flopping to a whole new level, but hey if it wasn't him doing that the refs would usually give you that call.

Old 06-09-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
haha Cardinal is taking flopping to a whole new level, but hey if it wasn't him doing that the refs would usually give you that call.
Hes watched Dirk, Bosh, and Lebron do it enough this series....hes prolly been taking notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Haslem did to Barea what you do to kids you play on the play ground when you're obviously much older and taller than them haha.

And I'll add and you're pissed off for some reason.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

How did the refs not catch that?
Old 06-09-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man...I absolutely HATE JJ Barea but...I hope he goes apeshit on Mia like he did on LA lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gtdamn...wtf Dallas

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote