Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Mavs interior D SUCKS. like horrendously.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did they just quote Ice Cube?? Messed around and got a triple double??? lmao

idk why i found that pretty funny.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GO DALLAS!!! Woooooo

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dallas ONE MORE STOP... ONE MORE...

wow marion you sack of sh**. if you made that... you ice the game....

Last edited by soybean : 06-09-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

omfg Jason Terry wtf lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-09-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

He backed up his talk...
Old 06-09-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i guess jason terry is a little clutch
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

JT shooting over LeBron...**** you LeBron haha!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-09-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

I really hope Spoelstra doesnt get the blame. He's not the one telling Lebron to be invisible. Yeah I know he has to put his superstars in the right position to score but when you're as good as Lebron and Wade are you would be able to go one on one and at least get some fouls.

I don't even hate Lebron anymore but 2 points in the fourth quarter is unacceptable...
Old 06-09-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I really hope Spoelstra doesnt get the blame. He's not the one telling Lebron to be invisible. Yeah I know he has to put his superstars in the right position to score but when you're as good as Lebron and Wade are you would be able to go one on one and at least get some fouls.

I don't even hate Lebron anymore but 2 points in the fourth quarter is unacceptable...
Especially that jumper he took over Kidd. He had him iso'd and could have easily had his way with Kidd if he posted him up. Instead he faces up and takes a contested jumper without even dribbling. And then the three a couple possessions later... should have taken it to the hole
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

I think it's a coin flip series now.

The outcome of these games seems eerily similar to last season...
Old 06-09-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like the Mavs chances getting 1 while in Miami.

I understand Lebron got a triple double....pretty good game, but he just disappears in the big moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

If this series mirrors last season Miami is gonna blow out Dallas in Game 6.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the Jet that we needed in the Conference Finals.
These next two games will be a coin toss just like the others. The last team to win game 7 on the road was the Washington Bullets in 1978. Wade should be fine in a couple of days, but Haywood might not be.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I love kicking Lebron fans when they're down.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha one of my boys likes Miami and now wants to fight us for talking trash even though he did it when all our teams lost. God I love Heat fans.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is LeBron James defense criticized on plays when Nowitzki plays no defense whatsoever and not a word is said? The guy is having a hot offensive streak and that's it. He's a terrible rebounder and a terrible defender. Can someone please stop saying how great he is... If he were that great, why did he choke out so many times in the past? A top 10 player all time can get his team out of the first round when they are the 2 seed.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I really like the Mavs chances getting 1 while in Miami.

I understand Lebron got a triple double....pretty good game, but he just disappears in the big moments.
I think Lebron has < 10 for the series in the fourth. Does anyone have that stat?I know it's been like 4 points off freebees the last two games.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Why is LeBron James defense criticized on plays when Nowitzki plays no defense whatsoever and not a word is said? The guy is having a hot offensive streak and that's it. He's a terrible rebounder and a terrible defender. Can someone please stop saying how great he is... If he were that great, why did he choke out so many times in the past? A top 10 player all time can get his team out of the first round when they are the 2 seed.
When Mark Jackson proclaimed on national television that LeBron is the first player in NBA history who can guard every position. Everyone knows Dirk is a crap defender and rebounder, Bron has been annointed an elite defender and it has been incinuated that he has been resting on offense to give all his effort defensively.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's because he's NEVER been a good defender. Lebron has great defense most of the time, but when he ***** up people notice. You're not gonna point out someone who's played wet napkin defense for 14 years.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is LeBron really taking a hostile stance in his Twitter account?

Either way, he has lost SOMETHING in the last two games, and needs to redeem himself by SHOWING UP when it matters for the next two- assuming Miami can win Game 6.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
Either way, he has lost SOMETHING in the last two games, and needs to redeem himself by SHOWING UP when it matters for the next two- assuming Miami can win Game 6.
LeBron had a decent game. 15, 10 and 10 (I know he had at least that) is pretty good.

The problem is that team doesn't have someone who understands offense in the 4th. LBJ and Bosh settle for long jumpers and everyone triples Wade. The Heat just wilt in the key moments.

My dad was saying Miami should trade James for (Dwight) Howard. I don't know anything about the salary cap or the rules, but if Miami could get Orlando to agree to that... yeah. You could start minting rings for Miami for the next 10 years.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
LeBron had a decent game. 15, 10 and 10 (I know he had at least that) is pretty good.

The problem is that team doesn't have someone who understands offense in the 4th. LBJ and Bosh settle for long jumpers and everyone triples Wade. The Heat just wilt in the key moments.

My dad was saying Miami should trade James for (Dwight) Howard. I don't know anything about the salary cap or the rules, but if Miami could get Orlando to agree to that... yeah. You could start minting rings for Miami for the next 10 years.
That what they said about this three.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love me some Dirk Nowitzki!

Man, Cardinal flops worse than soccer players

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I love me some Dirk Nowitzki!

Man, Cardinal flops worse than soccer players
I think Cardinal should just go out there and start foulin' the **** out of people. It would be more of an impact that the stuff he's doin now.