Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
IDK if this was already posted but this is nuts

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/ml...ory?id=6661570
Hell yes!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Because this team:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2007.html
Made it to the NBA Finals and because this:
http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/c...land-cavaliers
Is what happened to the team he left.

LeBron played like crap these finals, but let's not change history to make it seems like he always plays like crap in the playoffs. LeBron has had plenty of big playoff games with his streaky jumper, great passing and ability to get to the hoop. Problem he's on someone elses team and that's ******* with his head which is something he needs to change cause if he's trying to be Wade's sidekick he's screwed unless he doesn't leave the gym until next season starts trying to make that jumper consistent, or Miami hires a real offensive coach who'll have Wade run Pick n Rolls to LeBron to utilize LeBron as the brutal finisher he could be.
This is the second year he showed lack of heart by quitting on his team, everyone and EVERYONE would admit that he definitely quit on the team last year. Being the best imo requires the intangibles.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6663540

Rubio thinking about backing out again.....weird.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever, **** him. He can stay there, he sucks anyway. We are going to draft Irving and all will be forgotten.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Whatever, **** him. He can stay there, he sucks anyway. We are going to draft Irving and all will be forgotten.
He does suck...I just get sick of guys who cant make up their mind. This guy is worse than Favre because at least Favre has done something worth talking about....What did the article say? 5.9 ppg on 39% shooting? And this ****** guy thinks hes the 2nd coming of MJ, cmon lol.

Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His shot is broke. His playmaking is what ppl like. Even that i'm not sure is as top-notch as its made out to be.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ricky rubio is bad when are people going to get over him
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody to blame but the Wolves here. You drafted a guy who you weren't sure on if he wanted to play here, or when he would, or if he would. You also took two PG's that draft, and I'm not sure either guy I'd rather take over Jennings or Curry.

I also don't think I ever remember Rubio pumping himself up, or claiming he's so awesome. I could be wrong though. Just hard to blame him when he doesn't have anything to do with the interest he's garnered over the past few years.

The Wolves are the screw ups in this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When Rubio was coming out, I thought he made it clear he had no desire to play for the T-Wolves. That's why I found it odd that they drafted him.
Then it made sense when they drafted Flynn. Looked like they knew he wasn't going to come over any time soon.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
When Rubio was coming out, I thought he made it clear he had no desire to play for the T-Wolves. That's why I found it odd that they drafted him.
Then it made sense when they drafted Flynn. Looked like they knew he wasn't going to come over any time soon.
He did...everyone knew that except for...Kahn...

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally see no reason for him want to come over, ****** team, ****** area, leagues about to go on strike and he just led Barcelona to a championship

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I personally see no reason for him want to come over, ****** team, ****** area, leagues about to go on strike and he just led Barcelona to a championship
everything is correct about that statement except the area part...Minneapolis is actually a great area to live in if you don't mind a little cold weather

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

compared to Barcelona it's a **** hole

Old 06-15-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
compared to Barcelona it's a **** hole
You can say that about 98% of the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
He didnt lead anyone to anything. He scored 3 total points in the finals and played 10 mins with 0 points in the deciding game.

Hes a hack.

Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

someone is jealous

Old 06-15-2011, 06:47 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

What is there to be jealous about?

Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

banging hot barcelona bitches all year long while making millions playing basketball

im sure thats your life too though

Old 06-15-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
banging hot barcelona bitches all year long while making millions playing basketball

im sure thats your life too though
But hes not good...

Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

dont be jealous of this Spanish sex god

Old 06-15-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
dont be jealous of this Spanish sex god
But hes not good...im not jealous lol

Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hasn't he had ankle problems?? could be the reason he hasnt been productive

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
hasn't he had ankle problems?? could be the reason he hasnt been productive
There are a lot of things people think could be the problem. People say his shot is terrible which could be....they think the rules and the game of the NBA will be much more favorable to him and that the European game slows him down....people say that his club team has tried to keep from playing him so he looks less attractive to NBA teams...who knows....could be ankle problems.

Quote: