Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2011, 06:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
The Magic would accept a deal consisting of Bynum and Pau...you know that right?
The Magic would have to take that. If they didn't it would be just a horrendous decision. Only reason I could see turning it down is if they don't want to pay Pau's salary for the next 3 years.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolts2388 View Post
Matt Barnes: "Dwight told me he wants to be a Laker."

Shock of the century. Everyone and their mom knows Dwight is going to LA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Why the hell not? The Hornets had six years to build a team for Paul, the Magic seven for Howard. If they want to go somewhere, where they'll compete for championships on a regular basis, what's wrong with that? They've earned that. They've paid their dues.
I have 2 problems with it:

1. It's horrible for the business model of the league. I ultimately don't care if these guys want to become super best friends and make super teams, but that literally makes 28 teams in the league irrelevant. It's just horrible for business, and at the end of the day, you need a successful business model to have basketball.

2. It's a mentality that's infesting our society that I have a problem with. The fire and competitiveness of guys like Jordan and Kobe is disappearing and making way for guys who rather just take the easy way out.

It's like when you were in middle school, and you have the 2 best players on opposite teams and pick teams right? Well this is like those 2 best players wanting to play with each other and just stomp out everyone else. It's just a coward's way out. Rather than try to earn that W by going against the best, they rather just take it nice and easy. Where's the competitive fire?

I was a pretty competitive athlete growing up, and I'll never compare myself to these guys, but I'm sure everyone here played sports growing up. Didn't you want to beat the best? I dunno, I just don't like it.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they offered Bynum and Pau...I'd want to flip Pau elsewhere. I'd prefer a straight youth movement. That said, Bynum's value sucks, imo. I dont have a lot of confidence in him being a key cog on a young basketball team. The guy's knees are **** and he's always hurt. I'd rather get a bunch of healthy athletes from LAC.

And I'd rob that team blind...Gordon, Aminu, Jordan, Kaman's contract, and that 1st rounder. Spread it on....

And god I wish we just had some cash because I want Arron Afflalo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-03-2011 at 11:45 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
If they offered Bynum and Pau...I'd want to flip Pau elsewhere. I'd prefer a straight youth movement. That said, Bynum's value sucks, imo. I dont have a lot of confidence in him being a key cog on a young basketball team. The guy's knees are **** and he's always hurt. I'd rather get a bunch of healthy athletes from LAC.

And I'd rob that team blind...Gordon, Aminu, Jordan, Kaman's contract, and that 1st rounder. Spread it on....

And god I wish we just had some cash because I want Arron Afflalo.
Not unless the Hornets send CP3 to the Clippers for Kaman's contract, a 1st, Jordan, Aminu, Mo Williams, and Ryan Gomes

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love how everybody knows everything, but nobody knows nothing.

THE NBA IS BACK!!!! Woooohhoooo!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

1. It's horrible for the business model of the league. I ultimately don't care if these guys want to become super best friends and make super teams, but that literally makes 28 teams in the league irrelevant. It's just horrible for business, and at the end of the day, you need a successful business model to have basketball.

2. It's a mentality that's infesting our society that I have a problem with. The fire and competitiveness of guys like Jordan and Kobe is disappearing and making way for guys who rather just take the easy way out.

It's like when you were in middle school, and you have the 2 best players on opposite teams and pick teams right? Well this is like those 2 best players wanting to play with each other and just stomp out everyone else. It's just a coward's way out. Rather than try to earn that W by going against the best, they rather just take it nice and easy. Where's the competitive fire?

I was a pretty competitive athlete growing up, and I'll never compare myself to these guys, but I'm sure everyone here played sports growing up. Didn't you want to beat the best? I dunno, I just don't like it.
I like everything in this post. From D12 to LA to the very last thing. I hate that the players are running the NBA. I was a very competitive athlete as well...even in pick up games, I'd go to the team with the lesser talent or opposite team of the best guy just to prove I could hang and maybe even beat him/them.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I like everything in this post. From D12 to LA to the very last thing. I hate that the players are running the NBA. I was a very competitive athlete as well...even in pick up games, I'd go to the team with the lesser talent or opposite team of the best guy just to prove I could hang and maybe even beat him/them.
Haha I totally know what you mean about playing with the underdogs. I love that. Cause nobody blames you if you lose but if you win there's so much more happiness in winning. Lol

...but Dwight isn't going to LAL. Shoot, what's to stop Dwight from going to Miami? Lol

It may seem like the players still control the league but the new CBA did make it harder for them and did give teams more power than they had before.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Haha I totally know what you mean about playing with the underdogs. I love that. Cause nobody blames you if you lose but if you win there's so much more happiness in winning. Lol

...but Dwight isn't going to LAL. Shoot, what's to stop Dwight from going to Miami? Lol

It may seem like the players still control the league but the new CBA did make it harder for them and did give teams more power than they had before.
Yea that's true, my dad heard the share % of the last deal and was like 0.0 WTF!! Imma tell my boss I want 57% of the revenue hahaha

And Dwight's not going to Miami....whatever they got we got...and better!!!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Dwight isnt going to Miami unless they trade him for Lebron straight up, which I think would be the best thing Miami could ever do for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Dwight isnt going to Miami unless they trade him for Lebron straight up, which I think would be the best thing Miami could ever do for themselves.
Seriously, they need a man to play against that skirt wearing PF of theirs. Would also balance out perfectly with D-Wade. Would make for an amazing team if that happened which it wont lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Can't complain about number 2; it's yet another microcosm of the mediocrity.

But number 1 on the other hand...

There's really only so much that can be fairly done to keep certain stars in certain areas that aren't considered Big Markets. You can give those markets that drafted those players a better overall hand to resign said players against other teams trying to snatch them away, and that'll sway most. You can have competent leadership providing a quality supporting cast and avoiding boneheaded decisions- teams like San Antonio have proved that model feasible, while other teams like Cleveland simply were in over their heads.

But that's as far as you can go. That's as far as anybody should be allowed to go. Professional Sports in general spent too many years clawing out of the shackles that was crap like the Reserve Clause and other restrictions which kept players where they were until they lost their value and were either rudely cut or traded away. Players fought out of that draconian arrangement, and gained more money and power in the process.

And every attempt to step backwards in a bid to massage every other market not New York or Los Angeles should be fought on general principle, even if it means this Super-Team fad.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think Strip once called this...

Oden draws interest from the Miami Heat
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are they going to offer him that Portland cant match hell I think the QO offer alone from Portland is more then the heat can afford.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
What are they going to offer him that Portland cant match hell I think the QO offer alone from Portland is more then the heat can afford.
CHAMPIONSHIPZZZZZZZZ

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6! not 7!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Think Strip once called this...

Oden draws interest from the Miami Heat
I've wanted the Celts to do the same thing, actually.
Question, bc I don't know how RFA works.
The QA offer to Oden is 8+ million. The Celts/Heat can offer him a 5 million offer.
Does Oden choose which offer he wants to accept or does the highest offer automatically win?
Again, I don't know how this works.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I've wanted the Celts to do the same thing, actually.
Question, bc I don't know how RFA works.
The QA offer to Oden is 8+ million. The Celts/Heat can offer him a 5 million offer.
Does Oden choose which offer he wants to accept or does the highest offer automatically win?
Again, I don't know how this works.
No Portland gets the right to first offer him the 8 million. Then Mia or Boston can try to offer him a contract if Oden does not accept the 8 million and looks to shop elsewhere. W/E contract he gets Portland can match it.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the heat are favored to win the whole thing.

I think if Dwight goes to NJ and CP3 goes to New York, it'll be hard for the Heat to get through that brutal east playoff without fatigue in the championship.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure it's not Dwight Howard, but if if LAC really do want a stud Center still, they should make a play for Al Jefferson. Seems like they'd be able to pull that off, pretty easily. If it's true that Jefferson is being shopped.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-04-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jefferson isn't a center though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Jefferson isn't a center though.
I'd rather him play PF. But he still puts up big offensive numbers at C. His defense has actually improved a lot, too.

He's a better 4, but he's just fine at the 5. You can run your offense through him down there, and he's got the C body and the defense is better. It's not like we're talking about Bargs here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-04-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Isn't Jordan a pretty decent young center though?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Howard get traded to Brooklyn and then him and Williams then decide to sign extension. They would have a big 3 as well with Howard,Williams and Mr.Kardashian.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'd rather him play PF. But he still puts up big offensive numbers at C. His defense has actually improved a lot, too.

He's a better 4, but he's just fine at the 5. You can run your offense through him down there, and he's got the C body and the defense is better. It's not like we're talking about Bargs here.
Meh, any improvement on defense went unnoticed by me last year. I thought he still looked pretty bad.

And are we seriously trying to sign Jamal Crawford? Is there anything we need less than another no defense chucker?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:40 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Isn't Jordan a pretty decent young center though?
He's def. got a lot of upside, sure. But they've been linked to Howard. So assuming they cant get Howard, Jefferson wouldnt be a bad consolation prize, if they want an All-Star caliber player there right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-05-2011, 08:12 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big Jordan fan!

Going back a page on the Magic and Richardson stuff, seem to have completely ignored the sign and trade option, which circumvents the 3 month rule on not being able to trade signed players, would be an option if the Hornets were interested and god only knows why they would be, because he is just no good. Wingmen who can't dribble and just jack up bad 3s are dime a dozen and not worth a hell of a lot.

Magic are basically stuffed with Howard, they have been so poorly run and managed that they are in an awful position, we have the ~5th biggest payroll and only 1 star, we are paying franchise money(or more) for scrubs like Arenas. Instead of attacking last years FA class we just loaded up on scrubs. We are one of the worst run teams from that point of view. We've also drafted horribly.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote