Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Clippers trade Blake Griffin? You have a better chance of seeing me be the real father of Beyonce's baby.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
The Clippers trade Blake Griffin? You have a better chance of seeing me be the real father of Beyonce's baby.
Atleast it would get rid of the head ache of all the CP3 and D12 trade talk.

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D ROSE LOCKED UP ANOTHER 5 YEARRS MY Ninjaz
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Hey, i know if i was the one that was tasked with making last ditch efforts to keep the team's best superstar from leaving, since the last two superstars they had both left also, my first two moves would totally be signing Larry Hughes and trading for Big Baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Trading for Von Wafer would seal the deal.
I said that on the 9th.. and then it comes out that the trade was Big Baby/Von Wafer for Brandon Bass. Dwight also sounds like he's more open to staying now, obviously because of Wafer's arrival. Just figured I'd alert the world about my prophetic visionary skills.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah but that's all BS. I wish these superstars wouldn't keep flip flopping, I rather a player do his job yet be adamant about his stance. "No. There's nothing they can or will do to keep me. I will play as hard as I can this season, no matter where I'm playing, but you know my stance."
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=6wab6fw

Obviously some picks would go to Orlando too.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Orlando got enough in that trade.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:21 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight does seem like he's flip flopping now...I dont trust anything he says right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-clippers-push

Clips/Hornets trade talks back on

and Delonte "El Mariachi" West has signed with the Mavs

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayo traded to the Pacers for Brandon Rush and Josh Mcroberts.

PG Collison
SG Mayo
SF Granger
PF Hansbrough
C Hibbert

It's not that awful. I'd be interested in watching that team. They should really think about trading Paul George, who they were playing out of position.

edit...turns out this could have been a trade Orlando could have pulled off.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-12-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

PG Collison
SG Mayo
SF Granger
PF Hansbrough
C Hibbert

It's not that awful. I'd be interested in watching that team. They should really think about trading Paul George, who they were playing out of position.

Don't forget they got David West too. So it's:

Collison/Mayo/Granger/West/Hibbert with Paul George, Psycho T, and George Hill off the bench.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Don't forget they got David West too. So it's:

Collison/Mayo/Granger/West/Hibbert with Paul George, Psycho T, and George Hill off the bench.
Good call...I totally forgot about that. Pyscho T to the bench. awww. I loved watching him start. haha.

Still...that's even better. They look the part of an up and comer.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-12-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Dwight looks so worn out during these interviews.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-12-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://basketball.realgm.com/tradech..._trade/5948037

Possible 3 way between Clippers, Rockets, and Hornets

Either LAC ship Minny's 2012 first and Houston ships one 2012 1st to NOLA or Houston ships both 2012 1sts or Houston ships one first in 2012 and 2013 - all of those might be well-wishing

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-12-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Communist is gonna yell at you if you keep trying to insinuate the Rockets would want Okafor.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

PG Collison
SG Mayo
SF Granger
PF Hansbrough
C Hibbert

Griz got hosed. Crappy crappy deal for them.

Last edited by D-Unit : 12-12-2011 at 08:40 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you mean the Grizzlies, but yeah.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I think you mean the Grizzlies, but yeah.
Yeah that. Thanks.

Is there a link for that report?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Communist is gonna yell at you if you keep trying to insinuate the Rockets would want Okafor.
They'd basically be getting Okafor for nothing. They've swung and missed on Nene and M. Gasol. Only center they can offer is Dalembert unless they want to continue playing with Jordan Hill at the 5.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-12-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The league is supposedly pushing HARD (pressuring, essentially) to get a deal done with LAC, who won't agree to give up everything Stern wants them to give to NO.

Poor Paul, if this had been Kobe or Garnett or someone else with an attitude they would be standing up to this ********, but Paul's a nice guy and they're taking advantage of this.

This is just ridiculous. The league should stop everything, deport Stern to Somalia, and fix ****.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Griz didn't get hosed...Didn't want to pay a guy who wasn't going to be a premium scorer..All they wanted was a back up big and a pick, and have said that for months.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Golden State needs to go get Chris Paul now. They can do it! I have faith.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the league is trying to do is insane. The Hornets have no leverage in this deal and will lose everything if the deal isn't done by game 1.

They were offered insane value for him, considering he's only agreeing to a 2 year rental.

I'm glad he's not headed to the Lakers, but when you trade superstars you never get value back. And that's what the league wants.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J.J. Barea to the Wolves. So that's fun.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote