Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-27-2011, 01:13 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Why do i feel like i'm high-fiving myself here..

Where's NIP? RaiderNation? Anyone?!?!
Sorry bro. Was celebrating our Christmas a day late today. Definitely following on my phone, but I couldn't break away to post.

So stoked about the win. And glad I don't have to wear Lakers colors tomorrow after my bet with a friend.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
this is quite racist
I don't mean anything by it, just me liking lame jokes. Did I mention the Pistons will be the worst team in basketball?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:11 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should trade Beasley for anything we can get. Package him with Randolph for a 3 point shooter and we will contend for the 8 seed. Rubio was awesome tonight though.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
We should trade Beasley for anything we can get. Package him with Randolph for a 3 point shooter and we will contend for the 8 seed. Rubio was awesome tonight though.
Sounds like Ben Gordon would be a great fit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-27-2011, 06:54 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Why do i feel like i'm high-fiving myself here..

Where's NIP? RaiderNation? Anyone?!?!
I'm here. That was a great win. Crowd was HOT. Freakin laughed when Gavin Maloof was pounding his chest after Thornton's last shot to ice the game. Chuck Hayes has helped this team's defense improve dramatically. Love the shots of him gathering the guys around on the court and coaching them up. Definitely a player that this young team needed. Thornton/Reke/Thomas/Jimmer is looking like it will be a pretty awesome backcourt for the Kings. Cousins/Hayes will be huge down low, just need Boogie Cuz to stay out of foul trouble

loving the Kings bench this year to, very deep. Jimmer, Thomas, JJ Hickson, Garcia, JT, Greene, etc...

most impressive was that they only had I think 11 or 12 turnovers. Pretty damn good for a young team(youngest in the NBA actually) with a lot of new faces and a shortened offseason. For the first half of that 4th quarter it was looking like they were going to blow it, which is something this young team needs to get better at. They need to finish games better. Was very nice to see them weather the Lakers comeback and finish it out. Good start, and I'm loving that they have black uni's again. Those looked gooood tonight
Old 12-27-2011, 09:35 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Sounds like Ben Gordon would be a great fit.
I don't even want to think about that.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 12-27-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the worst year ever.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's one of the weirdest years ever. Is it odd the TWolves actually have a potential at being respectable? They have a lot of talented players if they all can continue to grow.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are people booing Humphries? I don't get it. Its his fault Kim's a *****?
Old 12-27-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mind Humphries. He actually told Kim the truth and didn't put up with her crap.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Because he got to be with Kim and "dat ass" while still coming out with money.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-27-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Because he got to be with Kim and "dat ass" while still coming out with money.
This deserves cheers, not boos. It's why I'm confused with it.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, i dont get it, but if he's putting up 21 and 15 with the booing then people keep on keeping on with the booing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This deserves cheers, not boos. It's why I'm confused with it.
I still don't understand how Kevin Federline isn't one of the most celebrated males in America.

He is a classless, talentless, worthless bro who scored with the most unattainable female on planet earth, knocked her up, left her, got custody of the kids, and laughed his way to the bank to cash his $20,000/month child support checks.

He also (almost) got a rap career and a WWE career simply because of his wife's name.

He makes gold-digging female whores blush. He is epic.

Last edited by DraftSavant : 12-27-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just googled it and found out he's the most hated player in the NBA now...

lolol.

I don't even know what happened, but that's hilarious.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I still don't understand how Kevin Federline isn't one of the most celebrated males in America.

He is a classless, talentless, worthless bro who scored with the most unattainable female on planet earth, knocked her up, left her, got custody of the kids, and laughed his way to the bank.

He's still a better parent, though.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That may have not been his fault I have absolutely no idea, but Humphries is still a giant tool. Coach K released him from his scholarship before he could play for Duke because he went on a visit there and was such a jackass.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas should sign Nate Robinson. He can fit that JJ Barea role for them.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
JJ Redick, Jason Richardson, Hedo Turkoglu, or Ryan Anderson???
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He is a classless, talentless, worthless bro who scored with the most unattainable female on planet earth, knocked her up, left her, got custody of the kids, and laughed his way to the bank to cash his $20,000/month child support checks.

He also (almost) got a rap career and a WWE career simply because of his wife's name.

One of these things is not like the others.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
One of these things is not like the others.
You need the bolded to get the underlined.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

As if he does any of the mundane parenting work anyway.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nets getting **** on early...again. only this time it's against a real team like the hawks, so the unlikely comeback is even more unlikely
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Got the NBA TV network this week for some reason so it was nice to see a lot of coverage of the T-Wolves. Have been a fan of pac-10 types like Love and Williams but Rubio could add another level of interest. Does he need to be at least a marginal scorer to be effective?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Got the NBA TV network this week for some reason so it was nice to see a lot of coverage of the T-Wolves. Have been a fan of pac-10 types like Love and Williams but Rubio could add another level of interest. Does he need to be at least a marginal scorer to be effective?
We need some shooters and some defenders. We could score much better if we got rid of Beasley's inefficiency and got some shooters. Our best 3 point shooter is probably Love.

Bonekrusher.

Quote: