Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
The Knicks are a juggernaut defensively...
When were we supposed to be a juggernaut on D?

Plus it kinda helps when the refs are helping out the other team.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
When were we supposed to be a juggernaut on D?

Plus it kinda helps when the refs are helping out the other team.
It was sarcasm...saying that they suck at/refuse to play defense.

Oh yep...its the refs fault that they arent playing defense....makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Where would you put Marcus Thornton after this top 10?
It gets a bit muddled from 11 to like 20 (he fits somewhere in there....probably 15ish give or take), but I am actually a huge fan of his. He can score the damn basketball and that is the most important function of the SG for me. That said, he has some clear drawbacks to his game: he shoots too much, is a very meh defender, and never gets to the FT line. If he improves in those areas, the sky is the limit for Thornton (well, not the sky, but I think he can be very good). I really, really like him.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:23 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was sarcasm...saying that they suck at/refuse to play defense.

Oh yep...its the refs fault that they arent playing defense....makes sense.
I no I am just saying why would you except to play good d

Not at all just saying the Lakers have been getting the benefit of the refs all game.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Knicks are a juggernaut defensively...
Knicks D was fine for a lot of the 4th quarter, just collapsed when their shots weren't falling after stops. Melo and Amare not scoring in the clutch 2 nights in a row is much more concerning. That said, Melo is maybe the best clutch guy in the Association, so it doesn't worry me too much.

Knicks won't be a great regular season team. They need to gel and they desperately need Baron Davis to come back. Once Baron comes back the bench vastly improves with Douglas filling the 6th man role. Come playoffs with 2 superstars, Ty, Baron, and a better bench than we currently have, I think they are a tough out for anyone......as long as Baron stays away from the pizza.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:16 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
He's still ridiculously quick. It's weird to see a bowling ball move like that.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:09 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And Noah fouls out with only 19 min to his name. Cousins and Hayes did a great job negating his effect on this game.

Edit: too bad the Kings just suck today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
We need a forward. Rudy *** for Tyreke Evans would be an awesome deal. We could even get Mayo if we throw in a guy like Salmons or Outlaw who can be rotational players. Cousins needs another year or 2 before he is a real difference maker.
I've been wanting to move Evans for Rudy for like, three months now. I love Evans but he dominates the ball too much. Not that they absolutely need him, but with the team that's built, one of Jimmer/Evans is expendable, and with Thornton signed long-term, Evans is kinda the odd man out. He's extremely talented and we could get more for him than we could for anyone else. Cousins should go absolutely no where, he is an animal in the block, no one can really stop him.

What just really sucks about this season is that the problems the Kings have can be fixed through practice, and i was reading that the way the season is scheduled, teams have an average of about 11 practices TOTAL for the whole season. It's ridiculous. I wish we had another mini off-season so this team could just work on transition and rotational defense non-stop, so they could stop giving up easy ass baskets. And it would help if they'd make their damn free throws, too. They've been putrid at the line.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:31 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I've been wanting to move Evans for Rudy for like, three months now. I love Evans but he dominates the ball too much. Not that they absolutely need him, but with the team that's built, one of Jimmer/Evans is expendable, and with Thornton signed long-term, Evans is kinda the odd man out. He's extremely talented and we could get more for him than we could for anyone else. Cousins should go absolutely no where, he is an animal in the block, no one can really stop him.

What just really sucks about this season is that the problems the Kings have can be fixed through practice, and i was reading that the way the season is scheduled, teams have an average of about 11 practices TOTAL for the whole season. It's ridiculous. I wish we had another mini off-season so this team could just work on transition and rotational defense non-stop, so they could stop giving up easy ass baskets. And it would help if they'd make their damn free throws, too. They've been putrid at the line.
I get this idea. I just think if the Kings were going to trade Evans, I wish they had drafted Brandon Knight or Kemba Walker rather than Jimmer. Jimmer is not the kind of guy who will be a starting guard on a playoff team. It was clear the Kings made the move for Jimmer to be a complimentary piece to Thornton and Evans.

This is why BPA is always the best way to go.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:37 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I get this idea. I just think if the Kings were going to trade Evans, I wish they had drafted Brandon Knight or Kemba Walker rather than Jimmer. Jimmer is not the kind of guy who will be a starting guard on a playoff team. It was clear the Kings made the move for Jimmer to be a complimentary piece to Thornton and Evans.

This is why BPA is always the best way to go.
I like Jimmer as a complementary piece as well, but you're right that they should have gone with Knight or Kemba. Those were the guys i wanted at that spot, and i was pretty stumped when they decided to move back for Jimmer.

Idk, we just have way too many guys that are worthy of seeing the floor, that they can't develop any kind of rhythm or consistency. It's a constant revolving door at pretty much every position. That's one of the bigger reasons why i feel we need to make a trade for a big-name guy. We need to try to package all these quarters and dimes and grab ourselves a dollar bill.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I'm doing a fantasy draft where your team has to stay under the 65 mil cap. Bill Simmons has all the rules, but its basically 10 starters, 1 bench, normal scoring, and salaries matter. Anyone wanna help me with rankings and such, I have the salaries but it's still kinda hard to rank players with the salaries. So uh, yea, help me out. :D
I ended up doing one of these last night, only 8 teams and nobody really knew what they were doing, it was actually pretty fun. We added another bench player and the scoring's almost like fantasy football where you get points for each statistical category, but other than that it's the same. I ended up focusing on young value guys early and came out with:

PG - Mike Conley, Darren Collison
SG - Marshon Brooks
SG/SF - Paul George, DeMar DeRozan
SF/PF - Michael Beasley
PF - Tyler Hansbrough, Amir Johnson
PF/C - Amare Stoudamire, Kevin Love, Andrea Bargnani, DeMarcus Cousins

Kicking around dropping Amare for somebody else early since I have a couple million in cap room and he's banged up, can always pick him back up once he's healthy. Definitely ended up taking a lot of big guys, but having people with center eligibility is nice. Should be an interesting league, pretty psyched about it.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone wants to join an NBA Sim, there's a league I'm in looking to replace some deadbeat owners. PM me.

This is the league site: http://basketball.invictusleagues.com/
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Knicks D was fine for a lot of the 4th quarter, just collapsed when their shots weren't falling after stops. Melo and Amare not scoring in the clutch 2 nights in a row is much more concerning. That said, Melo is maybe the best clutch guy in the Association, so it doesn't worry me too much.

Knicks won't be a great regular season team. They need to gel and they desperately need Baron Davis to come back. Once Baron comes back the bench vastly improves with Douglas filling the 6th man role. Come playoffs with 2 superstars, Ty, Baron, and a better bench than we currently have, I think they are a tough out for anyone......as long as Baron stays away from the pizza.
Melo just is being asked to do too much for this team. He can't just get himself going early and then once teams start adjusting to him let his team-mates kill them. Having to be the sole playmaker for his team on top of having to get himself going and put in work on D is just sapping Melo so he's got nothing left to carry us in the 4th. The boston game worked because the D was creating turnovers to get us easy buckets and our shots weren't horribly off. But with no point guard healthy enough to play and the team bricking everything in sight we're not going to win games consistently.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Melo just is being asked to do too much for this team. He can't just get himself going early and then once teams start adjusting to him let his team-mates kill them. Having to be the sole playmaker for his team on top of having to get himself going and put in work on D is just sapping Melo so he's got nothing left to carry us in the 4th. The boston game worked because the D was creating turnovers to get us easy buckets and our shots weren't horribly off. But with no point guard healthy enough to play and the team bricking everything in sight we're not going to win games consistently.
That's why Baron is so important. The lack of a decent bench is just crushing us right now.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Wall was seen yelling at Flip Saunders saying "Get him outta the game" during a game. This team is a mess. Might be worse then the orioles honestly
Old 12-30-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
John Wall was seen yelling at Flip Saunders saying "Get him outta the game" during a game. This team is a mess. Might be worse then the orioles honestly
What player was he talking about?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's what happens when you assemble the 15 dumbest players in the league on one team.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
That's why Baron is so important. The lack of a decent bench is just crushing us right now.
At least Baron and Shump are sitting together, so hopefully he's teaching the kid so that he can come back and hold the fort til Baron can go again.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume Andray Blatche. The guy is hands down the biggest turd I have ever seen. We dont get rid of him because our GM pats himself on the back and says "My 2nd round pick is getting us 16 and 8."

People are getting hyped up that Howard may come here because he wore a capitals hat. If only people in the wizards organization besides John Wall and Chris Singleton cared about winning.

http://www.wizardsextreme.com/forums/blog.php?b=108

That could actually lead the org. in the right direction but the sad thing is it will never happen we will always suck.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight must be a fan of Alex the Great!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, people are so desperate for a story. He can't even wear a hat without a million people jumping to conclusions.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

its Wizards fans. They have nothing else to do.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
At least Baron and Shump are sitting together, so hopefully he's teaching the kid so that he can come back and hold the fort til Baron can go again.
Yeah, our bench looks soooo much better with Douglas as the 6th man and Shumpert. Bill Walker is probably our best bench guy right now; that sucks so badly.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Flip Saunders just tried to sub in a guy who wasnt even on the active list. WTF he has to go.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Ricky Rubio.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know we are probably going to end up getting raped in the third and fourth but hot damn this game has been fun so far
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote