Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clips if you want to be seen as a legit threat you gotta beat the Heat.

DeAndre Jordan loves hosting the block party.

Shane Battier needs to retire...

Last edited by soybean : 01-11-2012 at 11:55 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Refs waits to see if Wade misses the layup and then blows the whistle ridiculous

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lolz at Lebron

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Refs waits to see if Wade misses the layup and then blows the whistle ridiculous
it's cause he yelled at them haha.

I don't understand this lebron foul. I mean it was a blatant foul and you're still complaining?

I understand complaining on a foul that can go either way but there's no way he didn't foul chauncey and he still complains...?
Old 01-12-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
it's cause he yelled at them haha.

I don't understand this lebron foul. I mean it was a blatant foul and you're still complaining?

I understand complaining on a foul that can go either way but there's no way he didn't foul chauncey and he still complains...?
But he's the king...he cant have fouls called on him!?

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

that was b*******.

EDIT: omg... what... a... shake... too bad he didn't make the shot...

if you guys didn't watch the game, I implore you to find a video of the chris paul fake on lebron.

Last edited by soybean : 01-12-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Damn, that was a nasty move to set up the floater. Disgusting fake lol

Quote:
Old 01-12-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If cp3 hit that shot after that move I would sit around on espn all day watching the highlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
If cp3 hit that shot after that move I would sit around on espn all day watching the highlight.
Thats what Im sayin too, that move was wicked.

Quote:
Old 01-12-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one is to blame but LeBron for this one. That foul was amazingly dumb. And 8-17 is great for me at the line, not LeBron.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

bosh got robbed on that call.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Dagger. An amazing one at that.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Glad to see the Heat take losing so well.

Quote:
Old 01-12-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Glad to see the Heat take losing so well.
Cuz every team just loves losing in overtime on back to back nights,,,,
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was clearly a goaltend, come on sick.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Cuz every team just loves losing in overtime on back to back nights,,,,
So you get double T's and storm out to half court?

Edit: I was embarrassed last year to be a lakers fan last year in that series against the mavs so dont take it as anything more than observing.

Quote:
Old 01-12-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Okay Mr. Laker....if I want lessons on how to lose, u are the last team...Mr. get two guys get ejected....
Old 01-12-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:

Edit: I was embarrassed last year to be a lakers fan last year in that series against the mavs so dont take it as anything more than observing.
Quote:
Okay Mr. Laker....if I want lessons on how to lose, u are the last team...Mr. get two guys get ejected....
I edited my post.

Quote:
Old 01-12-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
I edited my post.
Its all good, lets hug it out, and yeah, this was not pretty for us. Especially for Douche James.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If LeBron would play as much as he complained in the final minutes of the 4th and OT maybe the outcome would be different

Old 01-12-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Its all good, lets hug it out, and yeah, this was not pretty for us. Especially for Douche James.
Alright Bro Montana, but yes...I wanna know if Lebron's balls are ever going to drop. He has a big gaping vagina...

Quote:
Old 01-12-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Classic LeBron.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skip Bayless gets a raging erection anytime LeBron finishes a game like this.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

This loss made Wade's amazing save on the out of bounds play less significant. Wade get greedy and take over from now on.

Old 01-12-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
This loss made Wade's amazing save on the out of bounds play less significant. Wade get greedy and take over from now on.
I've seen Wade be that guy...I just dont get why he doesnt do it more, especially if he sits back and see's Lebron play like he does down stretches like that.

Quote: