Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
John Salmons with 3 points in 25 mins, pretty horrible shooting as well going 1-8. I would take MKD as well behind Barnes and PJ3, I like SF's with size. I think MKD will end up being more of a SG in the NBA at 6'6 220lbs.

EDIT: Wow Kings just can't stop the bulls, bad defense. Lol at Cousins sinking that 3. Hopefully Tyreke can sink these free throws!!
MKG will be better than Barnes. I'm not impressed by Barnes game

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The All-gpngc Team

PG: LOL duh
SG: James Harden
SG: Tony Allen
PF: Trevor Booker
C: Tyson Chandler

2nd team

PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: Iman Shumpert
SF: Andre Iguadala
PF: Josh Smith
C: Marc Gasol
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perry Jones is no where near as good as Barnes or Kidd-Gilchrist
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perry Jones will be worthless in the NBA.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A bunch of sites say Pippen, but MKD reminds me of a bigger DWade with his attitude, mental toughness, and defense. I think he'll end up dominating in the NCAA tournament like Wade did and become a good pro.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

28/17 for Cousins, despite a few ticky tack calls against him that cost him PT.

I really don't understand how Salmons still sees the floor. He's just awful, and Deng was bitching him on offense. Good game overall, Cousins and Evans both played great, Thornton was ehh, and everyone else did dick on offense.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop passing to Shannon Brown for godsake

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-14-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
Stop passing to Shannon Brown for godsake
No dont I need Shannon Brown. This is one of the rare times where he actually contributes any stats to my fantasy team.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't care for you Iowa...what a pass by Lucas!
Haha did you see that fade away 3 after dribbling in place for like 10 seconds when the game was close?

Seriously, he's a 3rd string PG that gets out there and acts like it's an audition for a starting job somewhere, by trying to take guys off the dribble and jacking up random off balance shots.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
No dont I need Shannon Brown. This is one of the rare times where he actually contributes any stats to my fantasy team.
by being terrible ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-14-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
A bunch of sites say Pippen, but MKD reminds me of a bigger DWade with his attitude, mental toughness, and defense. I think he'll end up dominating in the NCAA tournament like Wade did and become a good pro.
Where does this D keep coming from its Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

And as long a the Suns lose Brown can do whatever he wants, Suns are so inept without Nash
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MKG would be perfect in Sacramento. He fits a need and he could push us to a majority for starters coached by John Calipari.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

When Michael Redd is having 20 points it's telling you something about them. They are horrible

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-14-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
by being terrible ?
Yes even being terrible is better then his usual dnp's that he ends up giving me. So idc let him keep jacking up shots he owes me for all the times I put him in the lineup and gave me nothing.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Since I know you love me posting Lin videos for you here you go best one I could find

All I do is Lin, Lin, Lin no matter what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yes even being terrible is better then his usual dnp's that he ends up giving me. So idc let him keep jacking up shots he owes me for all the times I put him in the lineup and gave me nothing.
Well you ****** up by drafting him in the first place. You deserve this ****

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-14-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well you ****** up by drafting him in the first place. You deserve this ****
He was my last pick in the draft. I figured he would at least put some numbers up with Nashty.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aldridge really means a lot to the trailblazers. Wizards are just taking it to them w/o Aldridge
Old 02-14-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I see Jan Vesley as a center one more time I am going to ******* flip
Old 02-15-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either you go all lin or not

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
If I see Jan Vesley as a center one more time I am going to ******* flip
Did somebody sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy FLIP?

Old 02-15-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** was that defense by Calderon? He might as well have just gone and sat on the bench.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
28/17 for Cousins, despite a few ticky tack calls against him that cost him PT.

I really don't understand how Salmons still sees the floor. He's just awful, and Deng was bitching him on offense. Good game overall, Cousins and Evans both played great, Thornton was ehh, and everyone else did dick on offense.
Always rationalizing...

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
despite a few ticky tack calls against him that cost him PT.
You can spot the fan, you call them ticky tack, everyone else calls them stupid fouls.

He just has to cut them out of his game, he just makes more ******** fouls than anyone since at least Kemp, maybe ever and it hurts because he is super duper awesome as a player!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of his 5 fouls, maybe 2 were ticky tacky. He had one blatantly obvious offensive foul, one blatantly obvious shove in the back on a rebound, and one just run of the mill hack.

Now granted, of the 2 ticky tack fouls, I think one was barely any contact and the other was incredibly late. But he was also incredibly lucky not to pick up a T last night. Also, he sat on the bench pouting late in the game. Cousins is pretty awesome when he's on, but he's ridiculously immature still.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote