Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm excited and think we are obviously a more dangerous playoff team with Melo. If we lose though, oh man. Stupid people are going to be calling for his head.
Stupid people don't realize that Melo was hogging the ball and playing stupidly out of necessity before Lin. He was the best option to handle the ball at that time. People also don't realize that he can and will play well with Lin because he's played with good PGs before. He's going to be fine.

I'm so excited. We have an arsenal all of the sudden. So deep. I want to get the 6 seed and Philly in the first round. That would be BURFICT!

Look at our depth... it's crazy. I wonder if Baron will play tonight...

PG: Lin/Davis
SG: Fields/Shumpert/Smith
SF: Melo/Novak
PF: Amare/Harrelson
C: Chandler/Jeffries

We could have an 11-man rotation when/if Davis/Harrelson get healthy... that's nuts. It could be problematic for a guy getting lost in the shuffle. There just aren't enough minutes to go around. Shumpert's going to lose minutes to Smith but he needs to play because he's excellent on D. Novak deserves minutes, Fields has actually been playing well... I guess it's a good problem to have? We'll see what D'Antoni does...

I hope we beat the Nets by like 40 tonight and finally get over .500 lol.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

11 man rotation + D'Antoni = ...wait wat?
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, this team needs Melo. Amare's already apparently on his decline.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see shumpert on Wade, double Lebron, Chandler on Bosh and see how that works.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I want to see shumpert on Wade, double Lebron, Chandler on Bosh and see how that works.
Miami would slaughter the Knicks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about something like this for a deal for Pau:

Wolves receive: Kevin Martin

Rockets receive: Pau Gasol

Lakers receive: Luke Ridnour, Michael Beasley, Luis Scola, and Wolves' first round pick from Jazz/or Wolves/Jazz first round pick next year whichever is higher if Jazz pick is in top 14.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Last edited by marshallb : 02-20-2012 at 06:06 PM.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
What about something like this for a deal for Pau:

Wolves receive: Kevin Martin

Rockets receive: Pau Gasol

Lakers receive: Luke Ridnour, Michael Beasley, Luis Scola.
I'm pretty sure the Wolves would do this immediately and run laughing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm pretty sure the Wolves would do this immediately and run laughing.
Woops, meant to include the Jazz first round pick this year to the Lakers. Makes it better, but might still be a bit lopsided. Mostly just had an idea along those lines that came to me figured it would make sense for everyone.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Last edited by marshallb : 02-20-2012 at 06:07 PM.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a contending team should trade for Stuckey.. or Ben Gordon. Or both.

Stuckey to one contender, and then Ben Gordon and Maxiell to the other.

All three are playing relatively well lately, which is why they must go. They are trying to rob us of potential Anthony Davis drafting.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Oden had another microfracture surgery on his knee today. Poor guy just needs to retire.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deron Williams is ******* on fire right now.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is all Melos fault lol.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I think a contending team should trade for Stuckey.. or Ben Gordon. Or both.

Stuckey to one contender, and then Ben Gordon and Maxiell to the other.

All three are playing relatively well lately, which is why they must go. They are trying to rob us of potential Anthony Davis drafting.
If the Suns decided to trade Nash they would free fall and pass everyone in mere weeks
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
You know he will get some heat tomorrow.....even though Lin is defending D-Will. Btw, thats not really a knock on Lin because nobody could really defend Deron tonight, but still
Old 02-20-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lmao....I just saw the score. Really?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone comment on that game Ilyasova had the other night? WTF was that? lol. I've always liked Ilyasova, but wow did he go off. 29 and 25? Insane.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-20-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Anyone comment on that game Ilyasova had the other night? WTF was that? lol. I've always liked Ilyasova, but wow did he go off. 29 and 25? Insane.
Brook Lopez was playing lol
Old 02-20-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
You joke but that's going to be all over sportcenter tonight.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Brook Lopez was playing lol
Still man...29/25 is sick in any game.

He's killing Orlando on the boards tonight. He's got like 6-7 offensive rebounds.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-20-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Still man...29/25 is sick in any game.

He's killing Orlando on the boards tonight. He's got like 6-7 offensive rebounds.
Yeah, I'm just bitter because the Knicks are getting owned. Ilyasova has turned himself into a great rebounder.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You joke but that's going to be all over sportcenter tonight.

I'm glad I'm not in Jersey. Sports talk radio is going to be brutal.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I'm kind of starting to hate JJ Barea. This dude just refuses to move the ball.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not watching the game but is Melo blackholing or just playing awful?

On a positive, Melo getting the turnovers instead of Lin is an obvious solution to that flaw in the Super Lintendo revolution.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Not watching the game but is Melo blackholing or just playing awful?

On a positive, Melo getting the turnovers instead of Lin is an obvious solution to that flaw in the Super Lintendo revolution.
Melo just looks rusty as all hell. He has actually been looking to pass too quickly if anything.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love deron
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote