Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
Then trade Lopez and two firsts for Howard, Trade two seconds for Beasely. CHAPIONSHIPZZZZ!!!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:41 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would entirely do that if I was the Lakers

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:47 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Problem is I seriously doubt the Nets would want any part of that. Maybe, but doubtful. Plus, what would be the point of trading for Bropez and then trading him immediately? As awesome as it would be, even falconer's situation is pretty unlikely.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the nets wouldn't do that because it's a ridiculously terrible and lopsided trade. that'd be a horrendous deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
the nets wouldn't do that because it's a ridiculously terrible and lopsided trade. that'd be a horrendous deal
not really because you're going to lose Deron anyways.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah...that's still a disaster of a trade for the Nets.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
not really because you're going to lose Deron anyways.
right, i forgot that was an actual fact. since it's happening, might as well trade him away for ****.
I wish you were in our front office.

anyways

it's still an absolute raping of the nets. I'm pretty sure Billy King would piss himself laughing as he hung up the phone. And then try and create some master intricate 12 team trade.

plus, Stern would probably veto it anyway...like some other deal I vaguely remember involving the lakers and a top 3 point guard

/lakersburn
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
right, i forgot that was an actual fact. since it's happening, might as well trade him away for ****.
I wish you were in our front office.

anyways

it's still an absolute raping of the nets. I'm pretty sure Billy King would piss himself laughing as he hung up the phone. And then try and create some master intricate 12 team trade.

plus, Stern would probably veto it anyway...like some other deal I vaguely remember involving the lakers and a top 3 point guard

/lakersburn
As a Nets fan, you must be pissing yourself leading up to the deadline. There are seemingly only two legitimate options for your team: A) Land Dwight, and compete for championships in brooklyn for the next six years. or B) Miss out on Dwight and either trade Deron for 60 cents on the dollar, or lose him via Free agency.

It's literally Dwight or bust for you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
As a Nets fan, you must be pissing yourself leading up to the deadline. There are seemingly only two legitimate options for your team: A) Land Dwight, and compete for championships in brooklyn for the next six years. or B) Miss out on Dwight and either trade Deron for 60 cents on the dollar, or lose him via Free agency.

It's literally Dwight or bust for you guys.
oh i know. I'm not hyping myself up stupidly like I did for Lebron and that big summer where we came away with...travis outlaw.

At this point, I HIGHLY doubt we trade Deron if we don't land Dwight. If dwight isn't moved, we're going to try and sign him and re-up Deron. And it is quite possible we lose out on D-Will and go to Brooklyn a freaking mess.

Best case scenario:

We sign Dwight, go to Brooklyn with him, DWill, Morrow, Brooks, (maybe Bropez) and 2 first rounders and are a legit contender

Middle case: We deal a lot for Dwight at the deadline, but him and D-will sign extensions and we go to Brooklyn with an incredible duo to build around

Worst case: ...yeah. yeah
Quote:
Old 03-02-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suns worst case scenario: Refuse to rebuild, Nash resigns for a 2 year deal and ends his career without a title on a mediocre team

Best case scenario: Trade Nash along with Childress/Warrick for expiring contracts, sign Williams and Dwight, draft Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, trade Gortat for PF resign Grant Hill

Williams
Gilchrist
Hill
PF
Howard
-
Dudley
Frye

Old 03-02-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best case scenario: everyone that's good in the NBA goes to my team.

Ya'll should at least try and be realistic with your scenarios. Nash and DWill can't wait to get off of the teams they're on right now. Phoenix isn't really a hotspot for free agents, more when you consider the ownership they have. Doubt Boston lands anyone either, the team with the most to look forward to this off-season is Dallas, cause they have a very high chance of signing Deron, and might make the moves necessary to have D12 join.

Unfortunately for the Suns they're lingering in mediocrity right now with very little assets. That's a terrible spot to be in.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Nash will never leave the Suns, he will have to be forced out

I've said this for 5 years now but still people make the ******** claim that Nash would leave on his own accord

And a top 5 C/PG are certainly worth something

Old 03-02-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There won't be any forcing out. He would never ask for a trade, i'll give you that. But there will be an "amicable" split in the off-season, and he'll walk as a free agent. He won't be pushed out, he'll willingly leave.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best case scenario for the Pistons: Some way, we are able to get rid of the following...Charlie V, Tayshaun, Ben Gordon, Austin Daye

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You forgot to add Joe Dumars to that list.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-02-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahaha. Tolliver's reaction is priceless too.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Best case scenario: everyone that's good in the NBA goes to my team.

Ya'll should at least try and be realistic with your scenarios. Nash and DWill can't wait to get off of the teams they're on right now. Phoenix isn't really a hotspot for free agents, more when you consider the ownership they have. Doubt Boston lands anyone either, the team with the most to look forward to this off-season is Dallas, cause they have a very high chance of signing Deron, and might make the moves necessary to have D12 join.

Unfortunately for the Suns they're lingering in mediocrity right now with very little assets. That's a terrible spot to be in.
see I hate this perception of D-Will "can't wait" to get off the nets. It's got no basis. Yeah, we suck, but you can't say he can't wait to get off the team when there are real possibilities of him and Howard being the face of the Nets heading to Brooklyn
Quote:
Old 03-02-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Nash for D-Will you sign Dwight everyone's happy

Old 03-02-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got courtside tickets to see the Wolves play "Lob City" on April 12th. It's nice to be able to buy Wolves tickets for games that actually matter.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane Battier doesn't suck anymore yaaaaay.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soooo will there actually be a kinda big trade at the deadline?

Let's see who's supposedly available.. Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo, Steve Nash, Pau Gasol, Josh Smith, Monta Ellis, KG, Ray Allen, Pierce, Bropez, Tyreke Evans, Jose Calderon.. Some other losers.. Anything gonna happen? Something should. Trade them all.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LeBron James is the first player in nba history to get atleast 35 points(38), 10 reb(11), 5 ast(6), and 5 steals with no turnovers.. No player has ever done that besides LeBron last night.
Also Pittman is quite bad. I miss Bosh. :(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Steve Nash is actually unavailable just alot of people who want him

Old 03-02-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Steve Nash is actually unavailable just alot of people who want him
Uhhhhhh shut your egg nog drinker