Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait guys. Can't wait.

I've been waiting years for this. The Bulls are so overrated. You can't win a championship with 1 scorer.

They're the 1998-2000 Miami Heat. Great defense, 1 scorer, overachieving in the regular season bc they play every game hard. Come playoff time, that won't win a championship.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

I've been waiting years for this. The Bulls are so overrated. You can't win a championship with 1 scorer.

They're the 1998-2000 Miami Heat. Great defense, 1 scorer, overachieving in the regular season bc they play every game hard. Come playoff time, that won't win a championship.
The Knicks will meltdown and lose when Lin is shut down by a team that can play defense, and Melo/Amar'e go into selfish mode. Knicks do not stand a chance against the Bulls.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Where do you guys rank Noah in terms of true C's in the game? top 6-7? since you seem to have misplaced him on that list.
This. Noah and Chandler are right there with Gasol for the two spot behind Dwight.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Knicks will meltdown and lose when Lin is shut down by a team that can play defense, and Melo/Amar'e go into selfish mode. Knicks do not stand a chance against the Bulls.
Wanna sig bet it if they meet? Let's have some fun with it since it's the offseason.

You down?
Old 03-04-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Until they trade for a bench scorer and are awesome in the playoffs. They're my favorite right now just because everyone's so convinced the title game is Heat vs Thunder. I see where you're coming from, but I could see the Bulls getting to the Finals.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wanna sig bet it if they meet? Let's have some fun with it since it's the offseason.

You down?
I'm not a big fan of sig bets in generally really. Ruins my CM Punk running away with title thing there.

RIP TheManInBlack
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Knicks/Bulls would be so great for the league. I hate the Bulls so much.
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks will lose to the Bulls, I am almost positive of that. I also am almost positive that the Heat will get out of the East....Bulls are the only real threat imo and LeBron will just make Rose his ***** again.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
They're my favorite right now just because everyone's so convinced the title game is Heat vs Thunder.
They are? I think anyone would be crazy to rule out the Bulls or the Spurs.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
I'm not a big fan of sig bets in generally really. Ruins my CM Punk running away with title thing there.
I don't mind sig bets bc I disable sigs and avis. So it's not like I'd ever see it if I lost.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is this Knicks' confidence coming from? The only reason you're even in the playoff race right now is because you had someone come out of absolutely no where, who by the way secretly makes one completely abysmal play for every good one he makes. Stoudemire is a shell of his former self, and the only way they don't get rolled in the first round is if Anthony goes off.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol whats with Bynum and Artest doing like, Tiger Woods fist pumps and huge chest pounding celebrations after every play?

Also, Pau getting absolutely abused by LeBron in the post on defense is hilarious. Pau is the definition of *****.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Where is this Knicks' confidence coming from? The only reason you're even in the playoff race right now is because you had someone come out of absolutely no where, who by the way secretly makes one completely abysmal play for every good one he makes. Stoudemire is a shell of himself, and the only way they don't get rolled in the first round is if Anthony goes off.
I disagree with that. I think NY gets rolled by Chicago or Miami, but I would give them a very good shot vs anyone else. Knicks are really deep now and when Shumpert and Chandler are both in the game the Knicks can actually be real good defensively.
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you think the Knicks are any good, why are you predicting them to finish with the 8th seed with almost 30 games left to go?

Old 03-04-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

We're getting better with each game. Come playoff time this team will be much better than it is now. We have a great bench, and our starters are just beginning to gel. Lin will cut down on the turnovers with more experience too, and Davis is still getting up to speed.

You can't deny how much this team has grown from the beginning of the season to now. And it will continue to get better. I don't think we've seen the finished product of the Knicks yet.

We know who the Bulls are. They are what they are. We don't know what the Knicks are yet.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I know they aren't a team that can win 75%+ of their games.

yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I disagree with that. I think NY gets rolled by Chicago or Miami, but I would give them a very good shot vs anyone else. Knicks are really deep now and when Shumpert and Chandler are both in the game the Knicks can actually be real good defensively.
Well as it stands right now they will be playing one of Miami or Chicago in the first round, unless they can catch Atlanta or Orlando which I really doubt.

I will say that I really like what I've seen from Shumpert. He was outstanding today, one of the main reasons why it was a game down the stretch.
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Do Knicks fans really have room to talk?...I dont think so.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Philly's defensive rotations would confuse them and they aren't good enough to adjust to that, Dwight could easily push Orlando over if their 3 point shooting gets hot, Atlanta is better, and I'd take Indiana over the Knicks as well.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-04-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
If you think the Knicks are any good, why are you predicting them to finish with the 8th seed with almost 30 games left to go?
I really just want to play the Bulls. We'll probably be the 7 seed, maybe the 6, but I really want the Bulls at some point in the playoffs.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I know they aren't a team that can win 75%+ of their games.
BBD had this same confidence with them last year before they got destroyed in the first round by an ancient Celtics team.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Philly's defensive rotations would confuse them and they aren't good enough to adjust to that, Dwight could easily push Orlando over if their 3 point shooting gets hot, Atlanta is better, and I'd take Indiana over the Knicks as well.
We'll beat Atlanta, Indiana and Philly rather comfortably in a playoff series. Orlando could be a problem.

Don't worry though. Your Bulls will get the first taste. Can't wait.

Oh btw, i'm not sure if you noticed but I'm not objective at all when it comes to basketball and I'm a huge raging Knicks homer.

But still. **** the Bulls. And Atlanta, Indiana and Philly? Give me a break. We
re not worried about those speed bumps.
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You down?
Hell Ill take this bet, I can always trust D'Antoni to **** things up late in games

Like today not fouling down 5 with 30 seconds left

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
yo123
Legend

Quote:
We're getting better with each game. Come playoff time this team will be much better than it is now. We have a great bench, and our starters are just beginning to gel. Lin will cut down on the turnovers with more experience too, and Davis is still getting up to speed.

You can't deny how much this team has grown from the beginning of the season to now. And it will continue to get better. I don't think we've seen the finished product of the Knicks yet.

We know who the Bulls are. They are what they are. We don't know what the Knicks are yet.
Players can cut down on turnovers but most don't start out at 4 a game no matter how young and inexperienced you are. And it's not just the turnovers, he is flat out one of the worst defenders in the league right now. He doesn't even look like he cares at that end of the court.

Monta Ellis takes a beating on this board at times and Lin right now is basically just a much worse version of him.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[15:52] <+Damix> ******* Lin
[15:53] <+Damix> sucks so much

^^^

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote