Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suns back above .500

Kieff with 22 & 5 on 9-12 shooting in 20 or so minutes and finally throwing down some dunks, good to see him being agressive

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ITs amazing how Nene can affect a team. He is out now and Seraphin is starting this is just a mess.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Nene out?
Old 03-25-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Back spasms. That is another thing that makes me nervous is his health. I really hope we can get Fab Melo round 2 just to have a legit 7 footer and depth behind Nene next year.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need Nene to be healthy for fantasy playoffs.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in all seriousness, what happened to N'Diaye for the Wiz? thought you guys really liked him last year
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
in all seriousness, what happened to N'Diaye for the Wiz? thought you guys really liked him last year
We did like him, but had to release him due to roster space or something.

@Ravens1991 while this game is a mess, Seraphin has been improving, I think he is fine as our back up C. Not sure Melo is a necessity, We should just go BPA in the 2nd round and take whoever fell out of the first.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

We waived him and I dont think he got picked up anywhere maybe injuries.

I really hope the Wiz are agressive in this draft, we need to get as much talent ASAP to prevent Wall from running. I hope we can get into the late lottery and grab either Lamb or Beal. Take Barnes with our early pic. So our starting 5 can be something like Wall/Lamb/Barnes/Booker/Nene
Old 03-25-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
That would do wonders to our post defense. Obviously Anthony Davis is the prize of the class, but MKG was putting on a show today as well. I'd love to have him out there holding down the 3 spot.

How do you feel about Smart's new three guard look with Reke at the 3? I actually like it a good amount, i've always felt Reke had the size and length to play the wing, and it gives Thomas more minutes.
Yes, MKG would be a fantastic consolation prize. If the Kings got him, I would probably move Thornton to the bench rather than Evans or IT. He would immediately make the bench "Goon Squad" a much better offensive weapon.

Thomas Robinson would also be a nice addition at PF. I'm even coming around to the idea of Terrence Jones who had a monster game today.

As far as the three guard lineup Smart is using, I absolutely love it. I also like that Evans is beginning to excel in the role even more since his return from injury. What I like most is that he is finally becoming an efficient scorer (at least in comparison to earlier in the year) with nearly a 50% FG% this month.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccB View Post
We did like him, but had to release him due to roster space or something.

@Ravens1991 while this game is a mess, Seraphin has been improving, I think he is fine as our back up C. Not sure Melo is a necessity, We should just go BPA in the 2nd round and take whoever fell out of the first.

True but I am a fan of Melo game that is why i would love him in DC
Old 03-25-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm a huge robinson fan. my favorite player in this draft and part of me just wants the nets to win the lotto to get 1,2 or 3 for MKG, Davis or Robinson
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
We waived him and I dont think he got picked up anywhere maybe injuries.

I really hope the Wiz are agressive in this draft, we need to get as much talent ASAP to prevent Wall from running. I hope we can get into the late lottery and grab either Lamb or Beal. Take Barnes with our early pic. So our starting 5 can be something like Wall/Lamb/Barnes/Booker/Nene
Rumors are we'd take Beal #2 overall if we got it, don't think it's realistic to nab him and Barnes. I'm not a huge Barnes fan, I'd rather draft Thomas Robinson and try to nab a shooter later if they are thinking about taking Barnes.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Yeah I saw those rumors to and Barnes stock has been falling as well. Would you take MKG at #2? If Ernie is still our GM we will probably take Andre Drummond if he enters the draft at 2.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah I saw those rumors to and Barnes stock has been falling as well. Would you take MKG at #2? If Ernie is still our GM we will probably take Andre Drummond if he enters the draft at 2.
I love MKG game, but I think Beal fits better for what we need. Wings are easier to get than 2's. I'd much rather try and trade to the mid 1st and take Harkless, Mitchell, or even Quincy Miller, if we want a young athletic wing.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea that would work too. I just want to see us active on draft day to get Wall as much talent asap. It just sucks that Vesley was a lottery pick this past year he isnt helping at all
Old 03-25-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yea that would work too. I just want to see us active on draft day to get Wall as much talent asap. It just sucks that Vesley was a lottery pick this past year he isnt helping at all
Ehhh Vesely isn't that bad, he just has no shot at all. He does everything else right though, has great instincts, very versatile defender, nice hands, he just needs to learn to shoot. I'd prefer Kawhi Leonard still but I don't view Ves as a bust, just a project. Which is why I'd like to take a more developed player in this draft (Robinson, Beal, Davis, etc) as opposed to one of the projects (Drummond, though I do think Drummond has the talent that would warrant a top 2 pick)

One player I want to stay away from at this point is Jeremy Lamb, he screams Nick Young to me.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But what if he is Reggie Miller?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Yea but as a lottery pick I would expect someone who has better then a HS shot. He does do all that well its just we really werent in a position to take a long project like him.

I see the Young comparison but I like Lamb because he can guard the 1-3 and has a history of being clutch plus he has good character. Whoever we pick I just hope Ernie/Ted will realize we need someone who actually knows what they are doing and not a super athlete.

Speaking of this game we are finally getting it together. Maybe Seraphin is the answer at back up C he is doing well
Old 03-25-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawks and Jazz in 4th OT, ridiculous, props to Joe Johnson he will never earn his money but has been great since coming back from injury, it's great to see him play well especially this game with Smoove fouled out as he has forfeited team leader and best player to Smoove this season.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami won't win the Championship this year. As a team the Thunder and Bulls are just so much more balanced and... better.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Miami won't win the Championship this year. As a team the Thunder and Bulls are just so much more balanced and... better.
Thats awesome u can say that in March through a half a game between said Thunder and Heat. And just cuz they maybe better does not mean they win. But u must be a psycic and can do us all a favor and stop watching basketball the rest of the season.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Heat would destroy the Bulls in playoffs. LeBron made Rose his ***** once, he would do it again.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not psychic just a realization. I thought this season before was a crapshoot because I thought Miami was clearly the best team in the league by a mile but this game and a little research (they haven't really beaten any good teams consistently this year) made me think otherwise.

I don't think this is just a bad game by the heat, they're being exposed for their lack of size down low and the complete inability to guard James Harden.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Heat would destroy the Bulls in playoffs. LeBron made Rose his ***** once, he would do it again.
Haha and as much as I love this comment more, u can't say this either. Its a different year, its a series, its not just one game like this one tonight, u can't take what happens in the regular season too seriously. The Heat lost all but 1 game to the Bulls and Celtics last regular season, they won all but 2 in the playoffs.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat have had at least 10 ridiculously dumb turnovers tonight and the defensive rotation hasn't looked anywhere near as good as it usually does. That+Durant beasting=Heat getting destroyed. You have to get the Thunder a ton of credit but the Heat are playing like **** tonight.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote