Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Star, lol, solid player sure but no star.
He said starter
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
He said starter
ah gotcha well wouldn't be starting for my team.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to the raps game today, it was one of the best games of the year, bargnani had a huge four point play with 9 ticks left
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

i didnt see the game, but there have been pretty good games this year, if you want to see thrilling close, last second shot games, you schould of watch the knicks, they come back from like 20 or some thing in like the second half or they some times cant seel the deal, and the game is usually determined in like the last 10 or 5 seconds
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHen im in NYC im actually going down to MSG to see agame, should be fun. THe raps have a big game with the knicks coming up. BUt whos going to stop bargnani and bosh
Old 03-11-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

starbury, curry, i cant belive i m saying this but stevie franchize he has been play marvelous recently he is starting to step it up, since jamal crawford got injuired.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Ha! The Knicks are a 1/2 game out of the 7th spot.

Cleveland vs. New York would be an interesting matchup.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

man every one has been sleeping on the knicks this year, i always been saying the knicks are going to be good this year, we just gotta keep it up, i still think we can make a good run to be division champs we just need to win and win especially against toronto. i will always say i m a knick fan proudly.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

THe Raptors are such a more talented team than the knicks, and they ahve such better chemistry, plus they ahve the best big man in the east, a great sparkplug of the bench in bargnani, the best backup PG in the east if not the league, and a bunch of great role players.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man that Jamison offensive foul maybe the worst call I have ever seen.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

knicks can beat all the good teams but we cant beat the teams that were supposed to beat like the sonics, charrlotte, celtics. but if we can make it in the playoffs we ll be in good shape. cus we beat teams like detroit, washington, cleveland, we probably are .500 against all those teams together, but hopefully if we hopefully make it to the playoffs we can beat them

Last edited by jets future : 03-11-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Dallas is playing terrible
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
The freakin Knicks are the 8th seed in the playoffs. Is this is a joke?
you are such a hater, i love how ppl like to sleep on the knicks and they feel stupid when the knicks win, the knicks have a lot of talent, and its funny hoiw ppl were calling the knicks trash and stupid for passing on marcus williams hope fully we can keep it up and possible get a better seed if we can. and i liek renaldo balkman a lot, he works hard and he gets a lot of rebounds.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
you are such a hater, i love how ppl like to sleep on the knicks and they feel stupid when the knicks win, the knicks have a lot of talent, and its funny hoiw ppl were calling the knicks trash and stupid for passing on marcus williams hope fully we can keep it up and possible get a better seed if we can. and i liek renaldo balkman a lot, he works hard and he gets a lot of rebounds.
That's because they are trash. How am I a hater? It has to be the most dysfunctional team I've ever seen. Full of egos and laziness.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
That's because they are trash. How am I a hater? It has to be the most dysfunctional team I've ever seen. Full of egos and laziness.
YUP!!
WHy are you so ignorant Jets Future when it comes to things you like. The Knicks are a bad team in a bad division. I dont think that applies to the raps but i wouldnt be surprised if someone said that.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
well thats why we taken in the recent drafts energy players, and ppl who work hard unlike marcus williams. look: David Lee he picks up the rebounds that curry doesent feel like getting, and he has a double double in scoring and rebounds, and look at renaldo balkman he just runs all around the place he plays defense any time any where even when your inbounding it he is a true hardworker
Old 03-11-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
YUP!!
WHy are you so ignorant Jets Future when it comes to things you like. The Knicks are a bad team in a bad division. I dont think that applies to the raps but i wouldnt be surprised if someone said that.
well knicks have a lot of talent and if they dont win there games they are so close fromwinning and they can proove that they can keep up with the best teams like the pistons, wizards, cavs
i bet like 90% of knick games or even prob more than 90 end up in a short margin from the teams
Old 03-11-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
well thats why we taken in the recent drafts energy players, and ppl who work hard unlike marcus williams. look: David Lee he picks up the rebounds that curry doesent feel like getting, and he has a double double in scoring and rebounds, and look at renaldo balkman he just runs all around the place he plays defense any time any where even when your inbounding it he is a true hardworker
Update the rcord in your sig.
And isMardy Collins doing well? Cause I havent paid attention to him at all.

Old 03-11-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Update the rcord in your sig.
And isMardy Collins doing well? Cause I havent paid attention to him at all.
its a superstition for me to leave it there i guess. and mardy is starting to get some time. he isnt doing that well, but i wanted that sig because i like the fact he had some pride for the knicks in the nuggets vs. knicks brawl. his team was getting humilaited in there home crowd, and the other team was purposly running the score on them because of there idiotic coach called george carl
and if you can see it says "a true gangsta"
Old 03-11-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
its a superstition for me to leave it there i guess. and mardy is starting to get some time. he isnt doing that well, but i wanted that sig because i like the fact he had some pride for the knicks in the nuggets vs. knicks brawl. his team was getting humilaited in there home crowd, and the other team was purposly running the score on them because of there idiotic coach called george carl
and if you can see it says "a true gangsta"
I see and it's George Karl btw. Not that it matters.

Old 03-11-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Anyone think Jose Calderon can be a future starter on their team
He could start for a lot of teams in the NBA. I dont think he'll ever leave Toronto though. The team is too tight.

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

he especially loves garbo
Old 03-11-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb View Post
He could start for a lot of teams in the NBA. I dont think he'll ever leave Toronto though. The team is too tight.
Yeah, hes one of those guys who doesnt care about all the $ and stuff. He's in a good situation in TOR so he'll priolly stay

Old 03-11-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

rookie of the year. Bargani or Roy?

Last edited by Big Mike : 03-12-2007 at 05:34 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bargnani. What is Rpy?

I wonder if people still think I'm crazy for saying that the Heat were still the third best team in the East after Wade went down. Looks all but inevitable that they'll pass the Wizards at some point before the end of the season.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 03-12-2007 at 05:22 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote