Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really liked how Kevin Durant handled that half time interview. They tried to egg him on but he didn't budge.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metta <3

I love Artest. I hate how soft basketball has become. Whatever happened to a good playoff hard foul? No easy buckets.

I miss those days.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Metta <3

I love Artest. I hate how soft basketball has become. Whatever happened to a good playoff hard foul? No easy buckets.

I miss those days.
Did you not see what Metta did?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Did you not see what Metta did?
Nope. I'm just speaking in general terms.

Was it like what Bynum did in the playoffs? Bc that's bush league. If it was just a good hard foul then it's all good.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Was it like what Bynum did in the playoffs? Bc that's bush league. If it was just a good hard foul then it's all good.
After throwing one down he elbowed James Harden in the head running back down the court

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He elbowed him right in the ******* side of the head. NOT A GOOD HARD FOUL. This is not football.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
After throwing one down he elbowed James Harden in the head running back down the court
oh wow....that's a suspension. That's a dirtbag move.

Hahaha, Metta <3 Love that guy.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm pissed off that we're going to play the Heat in the 1st round. That's exactly what I didn't want.

I doubt we beat them, but man it would be sweet if we do.
*shrug* at least we've got a better chance beating those pussies than we do beating the bulls unless Rose and Deng are both out for the whole series.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who's that sideline reporter? does she have a lazy eye?
Old 04-22-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
*shrug* at least we've got a better chance beating those pussies than we do beating the bulls unless Rose and Deng are both out for the whole series.
We won't beat Miami. We'd beat those overrated Bulls. They suck.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

damn block party in this game.

I'm seriously in love with Bynum, such a good player. Yeah he needs to grow up though but he's overall the best Center in the league.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Remember those ridiculous trade Bynum for Gortat and 50 year old Nash arguments?

Those were fun times.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find it funny that you never actually said anything while that argument was going on, but now since Bynum has broken out you obviously felt that way all along. God you're a clown.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I only come in here to talk about the Knicks. I'm pretty sure I lol'd once though when it was going on.

Yeah let's trade our young promising Center who is already the 2nd best C in the league for a solid Center and a 50 year old point guard.

It's not even worth talking about.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We won't beat Miami. We'd beat those overrated Bulls. They suck.
You know, ive been lurking this thread for awhile now, and I have to say, you are the single reason I despise the Knicks. You are the most irritating fan I have the grace of reading.

I felt bad for the Knicks when they were the laughingstock of the league, but now, now I hope your stars fall to pieces like Amare is already starting to do and you fade back into the oblivion you have all been in for the next ten years. So I can stop dealing with your moronic homerism and blatant attacks on good teams.

Im glad you guys will face Miami, and for once Im actually ROOTING for them. I hope they destroy you, so maybe the humiliation will let you crawl back into the hole of despair you had been in and keep your mouth shut.

But hey, that's me.

Go Bulls, and for once, go Heat.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I only come in here to talk about the Knicks. I'm pretty sure I lol'd once though when it was going on.

Yeah let's trade our young promising Center who is already the 2nd best C in the league for a solid Center and a 50 year old point guard.

It's not even worth talking about.
Yeah let's ignore the original point of the argument, and come in after it has already ended. You are the biggest basketball troll on here, so this tends to happen.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
You know, ive been lurking this thread for awhile now, and I have to say, you are the single reason I despise the Knicks. You are the most irritating fan I have the grace of reading.

I felt bad for the Knicks when they were the laughingstock of the league, but now, now I hope your stars fall to pieces like Amare is already starting to do and you fade back into the oblivion you have all been in for the next ten years. So I can stop dealing with your moronic homerism and blatant attacks on good teams.

Im glad you guys will face Miami, and for once Im actually ROOTING for them. I hope they destroy you, so maybe the humiliation will let you crawl back into the hole of despair you had been and keep your mouth shut.

But hey, that's me.

It's all good. I hate the Bulls. Can't stand them. Loathe them. It's not like I'd ever root for them in any situation.

Everyone is sleeping on the Knicks. We're the 3rd best team in the East (Miami and Boston being better). it sucks that we are stuck playing Miami in round 1, I was really looking forward to playing the Bulls.

As a Knicks fan who's seen this identical team in the past (this bulls team is the 90s Knicks, nothing more), save yourself the trouble and just understand you're going to be a close but no cigar team forever until you get Rose a 2nd scoring option.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post

Im glad you guys will face Miami, and for once Im actually ROOTING for them. I hope they destroy you, so maybe the humiliation will let you crawl back into the hole of despair you had been in and keep your mouth shut.

But hey, that's me.

Oh stop crying.

Ron you dumbass lol gotta love his mental instability lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yeah let's ignore the original point of the argument, and come in after it has already ended. You are the biggest basketball troll on here, so this tends to happen.
The original point of the argument was stupid. Yes, it made the Lakers better this year, but you don't ever trade a promising Center for a 1 year rental at PG. Ever. Even if Bynum wound up sucking, it was still the right move to keep him. Bc you don't give up on developing Centers. Especially one that shown as much promise as Bynum had even before this season started.

And I'm a Gortat fan. I like Gortat. But come on.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Artest knocked the beard off Harden, that was a dirty hit. Still not as bad as that wet willy Delonte West had the other night, cheap shot in the biggest way.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Artest knocked the beard off Harden, that was a dirty hit. Still not as bad as that wet willy Delonte West had the other night, cheap shot in the biggest way.
Not sure if serious.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Not sure if serious.
0:21

Totally serious

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I loved when Artest ran up to Kobe (when he was a Rocket) and got up in his face and threatened to slice his neck hahaha.

I love Artest. He's an old school goon. We need more goons in the NBA.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
0:21

Totally serious
I know what he did. I'm saying that suggesting that is dirtier than an elbow that almost assuredly gave Harden a concussion makes no sense.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote