Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it just sucks because I grew up on the NJ Nets. I mean, I've adjusted to basketball becoming such a sport about contracts now and guys stay with a team for like 4 years max now-a-days but basketball is my favorite sport and I grew up (when I was old enough to really "get" sports) with J-Kidd, K-Mart, RJ and of course Keith VanHorn, Lucius Harris, Kerry Kittles. Loved those guys. Hell, I've got a life size Nets Mutombo poster in my apartment that we got when I saw them play AI and the Sixers in the playoffs back in the meadowlands. I actually boycotted seeing them play at Prudential, which I'm regretting now, but it's just weird to know they're leaving NJ. It's not aas drastic as the Sonics-thunder ordeal but it's just weird for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand how moving them to Brooklyn is somehow gonna make them more profitable. Nobody in Brooklyn is gonna care. They're all Knicks fans out there.
Old 04-23-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks. (10 char)
Old 04-23-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I don't understand how moving them to Brooklyn is somehow gonna make them more profitable. Nobody in Brooklyn is gonna care. They're all Knicks fans out there.
Yeah, but you also said MSG is usually too expensive and there's still that foul spectre of a possibility that Isiah will RETURN to the Knicks.

And you need to put 'Knicks' at the end of all your posts just for the creepy possession factor.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I think I'm gonna start using hashtags now.

#Knicks.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm gonna miss the Jersey Nets bc they were an affordable way to watch certain teams. Watching the Heat, or Bulls, or Lakers at MSG is gonna cost you a pretty penny, but watching them in NJ was nice and affordable.

I used to always go to Knicks/Nets games back in the day bc MSG is just too expensive to go to regularly.
I'd imagine that tickets to the Brooklyn Nets won't rival the prices at MSG any time soon either.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'd imagine that tickets to the Brooklyn Nets won't rival the prices at MSG any time soon either.
I agree but they'll definitely be more expensive than they are now in Jersey. Just the fact that it's NYC will boost the prices.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True, cheaper is a relative term. God forbid they ever get their **** together at the same time that the Knicks are good.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

In a related note, I was looking up Knicks playoff tickets on Sunday. Section 100 is 1000 a ticket, section 200 is like 650 a pop, section 300 is 450 to 500 a pop. Section 400 is around 220 a pop.

Those prices are just too much for me.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BUT YOU HAVE TO SEE THEM. KNICKS........KNICKS......KNICKS (10 char.)

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Detroit Pistons suck.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope they lay the hammer on Artest. There isn't enough words to describe how cheap and blatant that **** was.

Also, i hope they really do something about flopping this off-season. This **** is getting ridiculous and turning into soccer. Somebody wrote in to Simmons and recommended a penalty program something like with technical fouls, where after a certain amount of flops you receive either a suspension or a fine. They need to come down on this hard to get this **** to stop.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone isn't a real fan....

Gonna be like a Heat home game.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I really hope they lay the hammer on Artest. There isn't enough words to describe how cheap and blatant that **** was.
Eh, Harden got in his way. If he doesn't get in Metta's way, that doesn't happen. Not saying he shouldn't be suspended, but more than a couple of games is stupid.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-23-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just gonna leave this here..

Old 04-23-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Eh, Harden got in his way. If he doesn't get in Metta's way, that doesn't happen. Not saying he shouldn't be suspended, but more than a couple of games is stupid.
Don't be so naive, brodeur. That was as blatant an elbow as you're ever gonna see, and the fact that he tried to play it off as an accident just upsets me even more. He his forearm touched him before he swung the elbow and he claims he didn't know he was there,
Old 04-23-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Someone isn't a real fan....

Gonna be like a Heat home game.
The Heat have 7 road games vs the Knicks. That's a fact. Have fun seeing half your crowd rooting for the Knicks. Should be fun.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brody doesnt understand that some things are fake

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Heat have 7 road games vs the Knicks. That's a fact. Have fun seeing half your crowd rooting for the Knicks. Should be fun.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-23-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Don't be so naive, brodeur. That was as blatant an elbow as you're ever gonna see, and the fact that he tried to play it off as an accident just upsets me even more. He his forearm touched him before he swung the elbow and he claims he didn't know he was there,
I never said it was an accident, and I am aware that he did it on purpose. But, it only happened because Harden bumped into him in the first place. Metta's just being delusional and lying, but the act itself shouldn't deserve a hammer put down on him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-23-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I honestly think Artest doesn't realize that he did it on purpose. Dude is so nuts.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-23-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Him having a psychological disorder shouldn't be a valid defense here. He purposely struck and concussed the third best player on a title contender. I want 5 games.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he knew Harden was there. they were touching before the elbow was thrown. and seriously, who celebrates by throwing a damn elbow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Harden didn't have to engage with Artest, for the 800th time.

RIP TheManInBlack