Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Karma sucks doesn't it?
Don't get too sad. The Bulls weren't winning a damn thing this year anyway.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope they put up a better fight next game. this one looks over

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Don't get too sad. The Bulls weren't winning a damn thing this year anyway.
Whatever you say great fortune teller. Don't worry the losers mentality from the 90's Knicks dynasty is very evident in this newer version.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing that doesn't make sense is that the Heat didn't or don't even need the refs help. They're a damn good team on their own and the perennial favorites, they didn't need the refs help, so why did the refs feel the need to have to bail them out on a lot of shots/plays?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rose out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL. Maybe part of next season too.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take it you are using that NBC Miami report.....yeah that's kinda fake. But I do believe he tore some stuff though.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I read it on twitter. Didn't check the source, but I think it was retweeted by a beatwriter.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
The thing that doesn't make sense is that the Heat didn't or don't even need the refs help. They're a damn good team on their own and the perennial favorites, they didn't need the refs help, so why did the refs feel the need to have to bail them out on a lot of shots/plays?
Are u seriously talking about the refs in 36 point game? 10 points, yeah, I guess I understand. The refs can't get a team to lose by 36. I know there are some questionable calls and flops. But if u don't want flops, have the NBA leglislate it.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We won't know anything until tonight anyway. I wonder what the person who just got fired from NBC Miami is going to do now.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I read it on twitter. Didn't check the source, but I think it was retweeted by a beatwriter.
stephen curry says don't believe anything unless it's posted by ric bucher or chris broussard.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
We won't know anything until tonight anyway. I wonder what the person who just got fired from NBC Miami is going to do now.
I don't think its a coincidence that it is a Miami TV station lol
Old 04-28-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Are u seriously talking about the refs in 36 point game? 10 points, yeah, I guess I understand. The refs can't get a team to lose by 36. I know there are some questionable calls and flops. But if u don't want flops, have the NBA leglislate it.
that's exactly my point. This blowout probably would've happened anyways so why did they even help them a little bit in the 2nd quarter?
Old 04-28-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

I hate Bill Simmons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill How the **** I got a Job Simmons
28 FT's to 5. I don't watch rigged NBA games, I'm switching to hockey.

Last edited by yodabear : 04-28-2012 at 05:49 PM.
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
that's exactly my point. This blowout probably would've happened anyways so why did they even help them a little bit in the 2nd quarter?
I have no idea really. And I agree they need to get flopping out of the game. It drives everyone crazy even if its ur team doing it, at least I hope it does. But as long as its allowed, people will do it.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Flopping got bad in basketball the second more international players started playing it. They brought that soccer mentality to the sport, and it's getting out of hand now.

Ginobli was the trend setter.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I hate Bill Simmons.
You don't think that when one team takes 23 more ft's then the other that something is out of whack?
Old 04-28-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
You don't think that when one team takes 23 more ft's then the other that something is out of whack?
Depends on the situation. I didn't watch the first part of the game. Some situations, yeah, its out of whack. In others, its cuz one team is being much more agressive and going to the hoop more and drawing fouls. I don't know which one this was, but its not always the refs fixing it...
Old 04-28-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn the Knicks suck. lol At least they will get swept out of the playoffs so they wont have to embarrass themselves much more.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
Damn the Knicks suck. lol At least they will get swept out of the playoffs so they wont have to embarrass themselves much more.
You should thank the basketball gods we didn't play you in round 1. We'd beat you in 5 games without Rose.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Flopping got bad in basketball the second more international players started playing it. They brought that soccer mentality to the sport, and it's getting out of hand now.

Ginobli was the trend setter.
Vlade Divac is so offended he just flopped randomly in the street!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You should thank the basketball gods we didn't play you in round 1. We'd beat you in 5 games without Rose.
When you pump up a team for about 2 months and they get blown out in their first game of the playoffs by 33 points. That might be your cue to shut up for a while.
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Please, the first adversity the Knicks faced they folded.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Vlade Divac is so offended he just flopped randomly in the street!
Haha! Touche. I used to love Vlade too.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

THIS SERIES ISN'T OVER GUYS! IT'S A 7 GAME SERIES, WE'LL BOUNCE BACK!

#KnicksInSix
Old 04-28-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only one more week of BBD.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote