Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Gallo's not a try hard white guy, I mean he tries hard and he's white, but so do most successful white basketball players...and Landry isn't even white and nobody likes him, not even his own fanbase. Seriously find a Knicks fan that likes Landry as anything other than a 9-10th man, have a fun time looking for someone who's even pleased to have him in that role.
My cousin wants to have his babies, it's so ******* annoying talking about how much Fields sucks with him. He's always like "watch what he does when he learns how to shoot"

And I'm like "watch what I can do when I grow a 12 inch dick" Just bc I say it doesn't mean it's gonna happen.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
THATS AWESOME. HAVE FUN WATCHING MY TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS WHILE YOUR HIGHLIGHTS ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT YOUR PLAYERS SAID ON TWITTER.

#KnicksInSeven
Minnesota's gunna be in the playoffs to stay very soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Landry Fields is half black, so that's wrong. Fields is also primarily a perimeter defender who can sort of shoot but has no ability to create his own offense, while Gallo is a legit number 2 option who can shoot/create his own shot but isn't known for his defense too much.
Fields isn't really even much good as a defender. He's a good rebounder for his position and before Melo stepped on his balls he was a sneaky off the ball slasher though, that he does/did not suck at.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
THATS AWESOME. HAVE FUN WATCHING MY TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS WHILE YOUR HIGHLIGHTS ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT YOUR PLAYERS SAID ON TWITTER.

#KnicksInSeven
If I valued your opinion at all I would explain to you how dumb you are if you don't think we can make the playoffs in the next four years, but I don't so I'll just leave you to your celebrating over winning one playoff game.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
If I valued your opinion at all I would explain to you how dumb you are if you don't think we can make the playoffs in the next four years, but I don't so I'll just leave you to your celebrating over winning one playoff game.
Maybe you, Rubio, and Love can get together and watch game 5 together at a bar or something. You can even tweet about it then talk about how awesome your tweets are.

#KnicksInSeven
Old 05-06-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My cousin wants to have his babies, it's so ******* annoying talking about how much Fields sucks with him. He's always like "watch what he does when he learns how to shoot"

And I'm like "watch what I can do when I grow a 12 inch dick" Just bc I say it doesn't mean it's gonna happen.
Well your cousin is an idiot then. Fields had a great start to his rookie year when he was finishing at the hoop and his shot, sometimes, didn't ricochet off the rim into someone's face with the force to knock out teeth, but that was a long time ago and even then a lot of us liked Gallo a whole lot more. Still wish Dolan hadn't gotten involved and we managed to keep Gallo and maybe even Mosgov, while putting Fields in the deal, may have had to "settle" for Deron, but we'd be so much better off...sigh...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe you, Rubio, and Love can get together and watch game 5 together at a bar or something. You can even tweet about it then talk about how awesome your tweets are.

#KnicksInSeven
The Wolves are in so much better shape down the road than the Knicks are. You're delusional.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Well your cousin is an idiot then. Fields had a great start to his rookie year when he was finishing at the hoop and his shot, sometimes, didn't ricochet off the rim into someone's face with the force to knock out teeth, but that was a long time ago and even then a lot of us liked Gallo a whole lot more. Still wish Dolan hadn't gotten involved and we managed to keep Gallo and maybe even Mosgov, while putting Fields in the deal, may have had to "settle" for Deron, but we'd be so much better off...sigh...
If we kept Gallo we wouldn't be able to afford Chandler.

I'll take Chandler over Gallo 10 out of 10 times, it's not even close. Basically the money we would've gave Gallo went to Chandler. It was the right call.
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The Wolves are in so much better shape down the road than the Knicks are. You're delusional.
And you're lucky we didn't play the Bulls. Bc if we did, you'd be wearing a "Cover 2 sucks" sig for the entire offseason.
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whatever man. Like, twitter and stuff.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unbelievable The Knicks finally win a playoff game and you two are arguing about Gallo vs Chandler and the Melo trade.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And you're lucky we didn't play the Bulls. Bc if we did, you'd be wearing a "Cover 2 sucks" sig for the entire offseason.
Maybe the Rose and Noah-less Bulls. At full strength, the Bulls would have murdered the Knicks, just like the Heat will.

Also, you don't play for the Knicks, so there is no "we". They don't care about you at all.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#HatersCantStopUs #KnicksInSeven
Old 05-06-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Maybe the Rose and Noah-less Bulls. At full strength, the Bulls would have murdered the Knicks, just like the Heat will.

Also, you don't play for the Knicks, so there is no "we". They don't care about you at all.
We'll see next year! You guys definitely don't want to see us next year, give us a healthy season and some continuity and we're gonna destroy the Bulls next year.

And I'm a fan. I can see we all I want. We we we we we we we.

Cover 2 still sucks.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Lol, when we lose game 5, I'm gonna get murdered in this thread.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Even the cover 2 could stop the Knicks offense.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:

I'll take Chandler over Gallo 10 out of 10 times, it's not even close. Basically the money we would've gave Gallo went to Chandler. It was the right call.
I'm not sure that's true, Gallo's contract doesn't go up until next season when we're going to have to start paying Jeremy Lin the difference between Gallo's contract this year and his contract next year. Either way there's no point arguing about it, would've been sweet, but alas.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
We'll see next year! You guys definitely don't want to see us next year, give us a healthy season and some continuity and we're gonna destroy the Bulls next year.

And I'm a fan. I can see we all I want. We we we we we we we.

Cover 2 still sucks.
If Phil Jackson becomes our coach...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Just wait til Linsanity comes back next year. Then you're gonna need some Cover 3 to defend all this offense.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Knicks don't have the players to run the triangle...
Old 05-06-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Mike Woodson deserves to coach the team next year. He's done a great job in limited time. He got them to play defense, and play it at a high level, and if it wasn't for injuries who knows what could have been. We never would have beat the Heat, but if we weren't dumb and avoided them in the 1st round, we could have made a lot of noise this year.

Next year we won't be the 7th seed. We'll be healthy and should be the 4th seed at worst. We'll win a playoff series next year easily as long as we keep some damn continuity and let these guys mesh together.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks. (10 char)
Old 05-06-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Maaan it just feels good. Finally. Won a damn playoff game.

#Babysteps
Old 05-06-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Knick fans, Landry Fields sucks and he will always suck. Please dont turn him into the next Gallinari.
I don't think anyone has but he's still a thousand times better than JR Smith.

And our bench is still god awful, BBD. It has not been fixed at all as you've claimed in the past. Even with Shump. No one on the bench is worth a damn outside of Harrellson but he's still young and mediocre at best. Novak refuses to shoot unless he's got a 10 foot radius with no one near him.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

#KnicksInSeven
If the Wolves played in the weak ass East and had a healthy Love/Rubio all year, they'd have been above the Knicks too.

Quote:

Gallo for 4 years/$42 million > Chandler for 4 years/$58 million.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're using hashtags in threads now?

And as much as I like the Clippers, thats a series that could have been 0-3. Memphis is incredibly talented. Chris Paul is the team. I really hope Bledsoe takes a huge step next year after making some serious strides this season and even continues to grow in this series.

Really missing Chauncey.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote