Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat sympathizers are worse than Communist sympathizers in the 50s.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Does that include Heat fans?
Old 05-14-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never understood the over the top issues with communist sympathizers, so I agree by default.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

okc will win it

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I mean, I'm not really sympathizing. Just stating facts.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I got neg repped for my earlier comment. You Heat fans sure are a sensitive bunch. lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Refs always favor the hometeam, and especially with Lebron and Wade. Their style forces the issue. It is a bit ridiculous how fast Miami got into the bonus every quarter.

I'm a Pacers fan and I can't make excuses for them. They didn't hit their free throws. They went 3-8 from the line in the fourth and I remember Hill and Granger missing two wide open threes.

Lebron credited Miami's defense, and while they forced a few turnovers, the Pacers missed wide open shots. Any team with a strong interior presence to compliment guard scoring will have a great chance against the Heat. They're soft inside, they're by no means a complete team.

Also, **** David Stern. He says he would have fined Vogel more than $15K but says "we should give out oscars instead of MVPs" during his anti-flopping rant. Vogel was right.

Last edited by ShutDwn : 05-14-2012 at 11:36 AM.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
So I got neg repped for my earlier comment. You Heat fans sure are a sensitive bunch. lol
IT wasn't me....I don't neg rep people!!! I've come to the realization my team is hated.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think today is a guaranteed loss for the lakers.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Well the Heat are done apparently :eye roll

Analysts piss me off so much. Yeah, it is gonna be hard to win without Bosh with the size issues, but they can still win it.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brick....brick....brick....turnover....brick.

This game is unwatchable.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Brick....brick....brick....turnover....brick.

This game is unwatchable.
Its ******* painful right now, I don't even have friends around to watch it with or to drink with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Its ******* painful right now, I don't even have friends around to watch it with or to drink with.
I'm with you, bro. This game is brutal.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Take a drink for every terrible miss and you'll be drunk enough within 5 minutes to forget you're alone.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Take a drink for every terrible miss and you'll be drunk enough within 5 minutes to forget you're alone.
2-16 shooting in the 3rd. Yummy.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

And now apparently both teams just decided to start making every shot. Weird game.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-14-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Awww the Eastern Favorites lost, so sad, its okay ESPN, its only 1 game....
Old 05-14-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You think ESPN is being biased against the Heat? lol
Old 05-14-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
You think ESPN is being biased against the Heat? lol
Nah, I know they want the Heat-Celtic series next round, but c'mon Bill Simmons...
Old 05-14-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Nah, I know they want the Heat-Celtic series next round, but c'mon Bill Simmons...
C'mon Heat Index.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
C'mon Heat Index.
ESPN New York, ESPN BOSTON, ESPN LA, ESPN Chicago...
Old 05-14-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Are we seriously arguing about regions having their own section of a sports network dedicated to multiple teams vs creating an index for a single team based on the stars? Give me a break.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-14-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
ESPN New York, ESPN BOSTON, ESPN LA, ESPN Chicago...
There is a difference between having websites that covers specific areas of the country's sport teams in all sports and having a website that covers just one team. That is posted right on the front of the NBA section.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is gonna be one hell of a series.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lakers have the goods to beat OKC. Metta and Kobe can D up on Durant and Westbrook, and they have 2 bigs who can defend the paint when they tuck in their vaginas and man up.

This is going to be a good series. It's experience vs athleticism.

The lack of a post game from OKC could be the reason they lose, but I'm still gonna take OKC to win in 7.