Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I don't get how the Hornets winning the lottery would imply that it's rigged? The team is sold, they don't need to do anything to move it now. It's a small market team with ordinary support.

I'd have thought if they were trying to rig the lottery there would be a dozen teams ahead of the Hornets on the list.

What am I missing?
The idea is that before Benson bought the team, which was only a couple months ago, Stern promised him the #1 pick.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
14 of them are. And 4 members of the media including the guy who wrote a long, detailed piece about exactly what happened.

I'm sure you think the machine is rigged though.
Maybe you should be more condescending in your response next time. Douche.

The point is that Stern just sold a team so people are speculating that it is rigged because it is easily imaginable that that could have been a clause in the sale of the team, especially given the NBA and David Stern's shaky history with the ref scandal, the Kings-Lakers series, the Chris Paul deal, etc.

I'm glad you got to get on your pedestal of superiority though.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You asked a question and I answered it.

Generally, conspiracy theorists subscribe to anything so I made a semi-sarcastic/unfortunately semi-serious comment about you believing the machine was rigged (since I proved that the drawing wasn't).

For that I am so very sorry. Maybe you are one of the few conspiracy theorists who back off from ridiculous claims after assessing the evidence of a situation.

If not and you still believe the thing is fixed, then you are wrong.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I realize it isn't fixed. It seems very plausible that it is, but it isn't. Maybe they should just do it live or at least broadcast it afterwards. So your snarky douche bag comment was definitely unnecessary.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-13-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody watching/watched the documentary on the Dream Team on NBAtv?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I don't get how the Hornets winning the lottery would imply that it's rigged? The team is sold, they don't need to do anything to move it now. It's a small market team with ordinary support.

I'd have thought if they were trying to rig the lottery there would be a dozen teams ahead of the Hornets on the list.

What am I missing?

Just to play devils advocate you could be a real conspiracy guy and think it was a secret deal w/ Benson. Maybe Benson didnt want to buy the team.

Another theory is for whatever reason Stern wants basketball to be popular in New Orleans since he gave NO the 2014 all star game.

Also the last 3 lotteries the wizards, caviliers and Hornets all lost a relatively big named player. Arenas to jail, Lebron and his decision and now Paul in a trade. So it could very well be an attempt to keep the league balanced. Stern already showed he doesnt want to many super teams by stopping the Paul to Lakers trade.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:17 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
You asked a question and I answered it.

Generally, conspiracy theorists subscribe to anything so I made a semi-sarcastic/unfortunately semi-serious comment about you believing the machine was rigged (since I proved that the drawing wasn't).
you didn't prove anything. you provided evidence against and strongly helped that argument but there's still too many variables and too many questions to considered it closed and shut.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so apparently Teletovic, the Euroleague's leading regular season scorer, has narrowed his choices down to the cavs and nets.

yay...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got OKC by 4 tonight.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I got OKC by 7 tonight.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Why would the Kings even think about that? Sure you get a guy who helps playing defense(on a bad team let's not forget, Noah going to a contender makes a much bigger impact) but what do they do with the 29 pick? Why not trade Tyreke for a nice package on his own and draft what is still going to be a franchise player available at 5?

That doesn't even make a little bit of sense for the Kings.
The Kings have really been trying to move Evans for a while now. They just really haven't been able to make a place for him on the team (he isn't a true point, is kind of a black hole at the 2 spot, and he isn't necessarily on board to become a wing stopping 3 either, even though he totally can be). I had mentioned it a while back, that if the Kings didn't land a pick in the top three, they should package it with Evans for someone (i want a wing, Rudy ***, specifically). Getting a center like Noah would go a long way towards improving the overall defense of the team. I'd hate to see Tyreke go, he's been one of my favorite guys for a while now, but he's due an extension and the Kings really don't wanna be the ones to give it to him. Ownership has pretty much acknowledged that Cousins is the face of the team and they wanna build around him. Cousins/Noah in the post would be pretty damn good.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think the Kings are gonna pass on Lillard? Don't put it past them. Kid lit it up at his workout!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Anybody watching/watched the documentary on the Dream Team on NBAtv?
I haven't, but I really want to. If you watched it, was it good? I wish I knew it was going to be on, I would have recorded it. Damn.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished watching it. It was pretty good. Really takes me back to my favorite era of hoops. Btw how do you feel about the proposed Reke for Noah trade which also involves the 5th pick?

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thunder are gonna by a dozen. And everyone and their grandmother will say that this series is over. And everyone will say the Heat need to break up the Big 3. And that the Heat can't beat the Thunder. And that Kevin Durant can be the next Jordan after Kobe. And that the Thunder are going to win 6 straight championships. And that this is the demise of LeBron James, and he won't ever win the championship. And the Heat aren't a team. And all in all, it will be to 2 to ******* 0 with the Thunder holding serve at home. What a ******* shock that would be with them not losing a ******* game at home during the playoffs and all.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
I just finished watching it. It was pretty good. Really takes me back to my favorite era of hoops. Btw how do you feel about the proposed Reke for Noah trade which also involves the 5th pick?
Hadn't heard that one, but interesting. In general, not sure I like the Tyreke move to the Bulls as I can't really see him fitting well with Rose just on their styles of play. And if we get rid of Noah, I would think they are planning to match any offer Asik gets, which could be costly.

Not knowing much about this draft, it depends who we could get/want with the 5th. I'm just not a big Reke fan to say yes.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 06-14-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Sign Asik, amnesty Boozer, pick up Reke and Thomas Robinson?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Thunder are gonna by a dozen. And everyone and their grandmother will say that this series is over. And everyone will say the Heat need to break up the Big 3. And that the Heat can't beat the Thunder. And that Kevin Durant can be the next Jordan after Kobe. And that the Thunder are going to win 6 straight championships. And that this is the demise of LeBron James, and he won't ever win the championship. And the Heat aren't a team. And all in all, it will be to 2 to ******* 0 with the Thunder holding serve at home. What a ******* shock that would be with them not losing a ******* game at home during the playoffs and all.
I think you're on to something.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Sign Asik, amnesty Boozer, pick up Reke and Thomas Robinson?
God if only. But I think they are waiting to amnesty Boozer for when Mirotic is ready to come over and we have to pay a bazillion dollars for it.

I really just don't want to move up only to take Drummond.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 06-14-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the thunder go up 2-0 tonight it is bigger than a team usually going up 2-0 at home. I don't think the heat can win 3 in a row at home, meaning that they would have to win both games 6 and 7 on the road if they drop even one home game.

Tonight's game means quite a lot for this series. Heat win it gives them the chance to close at home in 5, Thunder win they put themselves in a great spot to only need one out of three on the road to give them two shots at closing out at home.

I think well see more from Wade and Bosh tonight and the Heat score back. We won't see LeBron settle for jumpers that consistently two games in a row. Heat win and even series.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I haven't, but I really want to. If you watched it, was it good? I wish I knew it was going to be on, I would have recorded it. Damn.
It's pretty damn good. Really interested stuff. Took me back to the time a few years after I got into the NBA. I remember buying a Dream Team framed poster and having it hung above my bed for several years.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat take game 2 tonight. It makes for better ratings. The refs will be friendly, the Heat will be hungry, and the Thunder will take a small breath after the win.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
It's pretty damn good. Really interested stuff. Took me back to the time a few years after I got into the NBA. I remember buying a Dream Team framed poster and having it hung above my bed for several years.
Haha I absolutely had a Dream Team framed poster and use to memorize who was who.

Plus, I want to listen to Michael and Scottie **** all over Isiah Thomas.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 06-14-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christian Laettner made the dream team what it was... he was a man god.

How good was that era. Just love thinking back to the players... pre-donut DC, Kenny Anderson, Dana Barros(2nd best player on NBA Live 95 after Horry), Payton/Kemp! Larry Johnson and the Grandma ad campaign, lil Penny, Sprewell choke slam!

Just such a good era and I haven't even named half of it!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another horrendous start by OKC, they can't always come back from behind, tonight might just be the night they get blown out. They really need to start in the first quarter. Luckily Miami gets incredibly tight when teams are making comebacks.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote