Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Believe me... I've seen enough Evans' types come and go as a Magic fan, we've had Francis and Arenas over the past few years, selfish, cancerous chuckers that don't play defense generally don't help teams win games. That one has held true since I started following basketball.
you can speak poorly of fat Magic and Knicks version of Steve Francis, but don't you dare hate on Houston Rockets Steve Francis. he was my favorite player back then
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
you can speak poorly of fat Magic and Knicks version of Steve Francis, but don't you dare hate on Houston Rockets Steve Francis. he was my favorite player back then
That dunk contest with Francis, McGrady and Carter in the final three is the GOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OKC's defense is a disaster, i've never seen so many open shots in a playoff game let along a must win game.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
OKC's defense is a disaster, i've never seen so many open shots in a playoff game let along a must win game.
My brain wants to explode from the amount of open shots that have been given up in the past 5 minutes... In the FINALS...
Old 06-19-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne wade and Kobe have to be the best pump fakers in the history of basketball.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

despite the fact that the Heat are now hitting these threes (they had the same open shots in the first half), OKC refuses to stop collapsing on drives. if Battier and Chalmers were hitting at a higher percentage, this would be a bigger Heat lead right now.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you serious how can you give up this many open shots. And Battier is literally running to guys and flopping. If they start fining for flops Battier will be homeless.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron is so big and so fast and so so physically gifted I really don't understand why he has has to flop.

I can't think of a single great that made flopping one of his repetoire.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I can't watch this officiating. It's disgraceful.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't watch this officiating. It's disgraceful.
Yup. I almost never complain about officiating, but this has been ugly.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Hey you guys aren't allowed to complain about the officiating or dg yoda and yo will start bitching about your bitching.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Harden but he's playing much worse than he usually does.

He has a history of folding when things change/pressure is greater.

First round of the NCAA Tourney he went like 1-for-13 or something.
This year when he started he was awful too.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Harden isn't worth playing right now. Can't shoot, can't guard although he is being asked to guard LeBron, and his decision making is horrific. Just keep Sefelosha out there because their shooting is equal this series.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Harden isn't worth playing right now. Can't shoot, can't guard although he is being asked to guard LeBron, and his decision making is horrific. Just keep Sefelosha out there because their shooting is equal this series.
Yea, but I'd rather have Harden out there than Fisher.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I love Harden but he's playing much worse than he usually does.

He has a history of folding when things change/pressure is greater.

First round of the NCAA Tourney he went like 1-for-13 or something.
This year when he started he was awful too.
it doesn't help that he's so ******* brick headed to realize that Miami is just rotating right off of OKC's screens. he continues to dribble right into a waiting defender, then makes a ****** pass. all of the sudden, 10-12 seconds are gone off the shot clock because of Harden and Westbrook/Durant have to throw up something difficult or it's a turnover
Old 06-19-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Hey you guys aren't allowed to complain about the officiating or dg yoda and yo will start bitching about your bitching.

I'm fine with complaining in some cases, its just strange that you generally have nothing else to add.

But hey, bitching about my bitching about your bitching is way better though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm fine with complaining in some cases, its just strange that you generally have nothing else to add.

But hey, bitching about my bitching about your bitching is way better though.
You fail to ever admit that in some instanceas the heat are favored by poor officiating.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Harden is turrible, please bench him for the rest of the series. It's literally like watching Tony Romo in the playoffs he's comically bad.

Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Westbrook is playing great right now.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddamn those refs, forcing James Harden to miss an easy layup.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
soybean
All-Pro

Get harden the **** out of the game right now.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How terrible has Harden been? What a horrific final for him.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Not you too Brody.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
You fail to ever admit that in some instanceas the heat are favored by poor officiating.
Actually, I've never failed to admit that. You fail to admit that there are aspects of basketball unrelated to the refs. I think you complain about me complaining more than I actually complain. Anyways, I don't care about any of this.

It's pretty bad that I called that miss by Harden before it happened, they really do need to pull him, it's clearly in his head by now.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
That's a complete hyperbole fallacy in your argument and you know it