Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I'd be in on a forum mock. And if I end up going to Nova (I don't know if I'm in yet) I'd be pretty disappointed if he left.
Are you playing BB in Nova or going there for skool

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where's Alando Tucker supposed to go? i don't know much about the NBA or its draft but i love Tucker.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
where's Alando Tucker supposed to go? i don't know much about the NBA or its draft but i love Tucker.
i see him going to a team like the clippers or nets

is julian wright a bad shooter?

Old 03-12-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Big week for Phoenix kicks off tonight. Rockets today, Mavs on Wednesday, and Pistons on Friday.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb View Post
If Bargnani keeps putting his double-digit scoring with less playing time than Broy, it could be his. Either way, if Broy wins, I would still rather have Bargs. He's such a smooth shooter, there's no one else I'd rather taking the game winner. He's improving on his driving so much as well. The guy is awesome.
Perfctly said.

RAPTORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss are killin Waukee

Old 03-12-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
i see him going to a team like the clippers or nets

is julian wright a bad shooter?
Bad with potential to be a good shooter, he just lacks any sort of confidence right now in his shot, he'd rather just dunk it on you but that won't work in the NBA, but he's much further along in shooting than a Tyrus Thomas for example.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Bad with potential to be a good shooter, he just lacks any sort of confidence right now in his shot, he'd rather just dunk it on you but that won't work in the NBA, but he's much further along in shooting than a Tyrus Thomas for example.
Good reference!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
ic , thanks cbb guru - your new nn

Old 03-12-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TJ Ford is tore it up in the first Q. 12 points and 6 assists
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I know Charlie V has been injured most of the year, but the trade for TJ looks more than brilliant tonight.

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb View Post
I know Charlie V has been injured most of the year, but the trade for TJ looks more than brilliant tonight.
it was. my friends were mad at the news dring the summer but i was happy. i followed ford when he played in Texas

COlANGELO IS GENIUSSSS

Old 03-12-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Starbosa going off tonight, great win by the Suns.

And Dallas.... ouch.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Microphon200
Rookie

Microphon200 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Just as any other NBA big man prospect he needs work and conditioning is a factor but don't think he's just a big stiff who happens to block shots and grab rebounds because of size. First off his fundamentals are excellent and he has great footwork and has develop true moves in the point, so much more than Aaron Gray. He has great touch around the hoop and from the Freethrow line is better than most guards at around 80%, he is also one of the top passing bigmen playing in the princeton offense and he can put the ball on the ground. Defensively he needs to work on avoiding cheap fouls but his athleticism combined with his size make him a very good NBA prospect, first round for sure top 20 more likely whenever he comes out.
I don't know what your watching. But you obviously don't know anything if you think he's a good athlete. He's far from it. Personally, for late round 1 value, I'd take Jason Smith over him any day.
Microphon200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microphon200 View Post
I don't know what your watching. But you obviously don't know anything if you think he's a good athlete. He's far from it. Personally, for late round 1 value, I'd take Jason Smith over him any day.
someone reads to much NBAdraft.net
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richard Roby, SG, Colorado

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with Jeff Green for the poll.

And I'd be happy if the Bobcats, Celtics, and Sonics snagged the top three picks, though that won't happen. The Sonics are doomed to take Noah or Hansbrough anyway. Maybe we'll go for the 5-Center lineup and grab Aaron Gray.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I went with Jeff Green for the poll.

And I'd be happy if the Bobcats, Celtics, and Sonics snagged the top three picks, though that won't happen. The Sonics are doomed to take Noah or Hansbrough anyway. Maybe we'll go for the 5-Center lineup and grab Aaron Gray.
Hansbrough would be a fool to come out early
Old 03-13-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

I am in love with Sean Williams... he is my trendy lateer pick of the week but right now i would love for the Mavs to make a move to grab him. I think he could bring alot off the bench in a stirckly defensive role. While picking up some guard depth later on.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
I am in love with Sean Williams... he is my trendy lateer pick of the week but right now i would love for the Mavs to make a move to grab him. I think he could bring alot off the bench in a stirckly defensive role. While picking up some guard depth later on.
He needs to be drafted by the Hawks him Josh Smith and Soloman Jones swatting shots they would combine for 10+ blocks a night. Sean Williams however has very little offensive potential other than a hustle putback guy and he needs to gain strength but eventually and even early on he will be a defensive spark plug but undisciplined his first few years. He just needs to learn how to play in control you can't swat at everything.

Old 03-13-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Big Baby to declare:http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2797194

Have a nice team in the NBDL or overseas Big Baby. Just not athletic or skilled enough to stay in the league, I always hear him compared to Anthony Mason and that's such an insult to Mr. Mason and people act like they never saw him play, in his prime Anthony was above solid and was dominant at times.

Old 03-13-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah, Ghetto when you do the NBA Forum mock, make sure to have applications because I don't want to beat out of a spot by some noob that reply's fast :p
Old 03-13-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
Oh yeah, Ghetto when you do the NBA Forum mock, make sure to have applications because I don't want to beat out of a spot by some noob that reply's fast :p
Yeah and I will do applications as well as give known reliable posters multiple teams if I must rather than giving some unknown guy a team to them self and they don't show up.

Old 03-13-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah and I will do applications as well as give known reliable posters multiple teams if I must rather than giving some unknown guy a team to them self and they don't show up.
Okay cool, I'll help if you need any.

And I think since there's tons of new Raptor fans it could an organization for us. That would be tight
Old 03-13-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Are you playing BB in Nova or going there for skool
I'm not sure if I'm even in yet, if I get in I might go there, but I'd be going for school not basketball.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Usually there's somebody who has an awesome tourney before coming out and their draft status soars, somebody like a Tyrus Thomas last year. Anybody have any guesses on who it could be this year? Not anybody obscure but I think Roy Hibbert could move up a bit with a good tournament if he decides to come out this year, center prospects are usually in high demand.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote