Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit: Double post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 10-21-2012 at 10:32 PM.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CDR has the sack to go to the rim and score but Brown never plays his ass.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown's a schmuck

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Brown's a schmuck
How he gets head coaching jobs is ******* beyond me. Like what the hell were we thinking?

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
CDR has the sack to go to the rim and score but Brown never plays his ass.
is Earl Clark still a giant *****? Never seen a big man with such great handles yet so timid when driving

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
is Earl Clark still a giant *****? Never seen a big man with such great handles yet so insecure when driving
Hes hurt right now, but he was being a ***** when he was playing. He has potential, but fails to see it.

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How he gets head coaching jobs is ******* beyond me. Like what the hell were we thinking?
I was so sure it was down to JVG, Shaw, or I believe Adelman. Then out of left field...Mike ******* Brown. Hated it then, hate it now.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I was so sure it was down to JVG, Shaw, or I believe Adelman. Then out of left field...Mike ******* Brown. Hated it then, hate it now.
I wanted Adelman so damn bad.

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I wanted Adelman so damn bad.
I would have loved any of the 3 but no lie...I was pulling for JVG.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

I wouldnt have minded JVG one bit.

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

How long are we gonna keep Mike Brown? Dude can tighten up a defense for sure but my old HS could run a more creative offense.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
How long are we gonna keep Mike Brown? Dude can tighten up a defense for sure but my old HS could run a more creative offense.
Part of me says they are still just trying to get used to running the Princeton but I really cant say that with confidence.

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't watching the game but I was following it, and it's pretty funny that even with all these new options Kobe still took a contested fadeaway three on the last possession.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mike Brown doesn't coach offense....that's why we hired Eddie Jordan.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Mike Brown doesn't coach offense....that's why we hired Eddie Jordan.
He doesnt know how to set a rotation either so...maybe he should let Jordan do that too.

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I wasn't watching the game but I was following it, and it's pretty funny that even with all these new options Kobe still took a contested fadeaway three on the last possession.
Well he did give Nash a chance to win it but his runner fell short. So I guess he was like **** it, you guys had your chance. Gasol still playing 'hot potato' with the ball late in crunch time. Passed up a wide open mid range jumper with Dwight ready to pounce on the miss. Its pre-season so I could care less but we gotta fix the bench. They can't score and cant stop the other team's bench from scoring. I understand that not all of the second unit will be the floor together during the regular season but still, they've been getting killed by other teams scrubs since summer league.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 10-21-2012 at 11:53 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why is Brown hated yet everybody loves Erik Spoelstra? Their same exact type of coaches
Old 10-22-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont think people even like Spoelstra let alone love him

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who said anyone loved spoelstra lol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sure the only coach that gets universal respect at this point is Pop (at least that's active).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, seems like it. Do all the coaches in the NBA suck or do we just not give them enough credit?
Old 10-22-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plenty of people rank him in their top 5-10 list for coaches in the nba as of now
Old 10-22-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's just that there are so many guys that can teach defense well, but struggle with an offensive game plan.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Pretty sure the only coach that gets universal respect at this point is Pop (at least that's active).
Doc should. He and Pop are really the only coaches in the league that can coach both sides of the floor.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Thibadeau?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote