Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Ronnie Brewer better shooter then Mike Miller?
I thought we were talking about players in general, for which Miller is not really better than anyone. He's pretty not good.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I thought we were talking about players in general, for which Miller is not really better than anyone. He's pretty not good.
I was just bringing up talent outside of Miami's big 3. Since BBD said there was no one outside of the big 3. Miller has a talent he can shoot. Everything else yes horrible however he is still a better shooter then just about everyone on the Knicks.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Miller does suck. But Chalmers, Haslem, and Battier all served their purpose in the playoffs last year, inconsistently but they did help them.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They won because LeBron is the best player on the planet more than anything, so BBD has it right in that sense. But the Lakers do not have LeBron.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-23-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well obviously that goes without saying. Just saying that there WAS a few guys that contributed.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't say the reason The Heat won was cause of the 5 I named and not cause of the big 3. Again they had some depth outside of the big 3 and now have more with Allen and Lewis.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
UH YA

Mike Miller is better the Novak. Miller is a career 60% shooter from 3 and Novak is 45%.

and

Mike Miller is a better shooter then JR and Kidd and Brewer.
I see what ya did there

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I see what ya did there
Well I am not insane. I cant argue that Miller is a better overall player. All the guy can do is shoot.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
-Last time the Knicks won a playoff series: 2000

Since that time, the Nets have won NINE playoff series and have made the Finals twice.
i love you sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I am not insane. I cant argue that Miller is a better overall player. All the guy can do is shoot.
I still love you

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do like Mario Chalmers, I'll say that.

Anyway, since the fantasy basketball thread has seen no action in ~1 month.....does anyone know of a good free team analyzer where you can breat it down by stat categories?
Old 10-23-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They won because LeBron is the best player on the planet more than anything, so BBD has it right in that sense. But the Lakers do not have LeBron.
Lebron shmonnn...... he isn't gonna drive against the Lakers like he did against the Thunder. You're kidding yourself in saying that the Lakers bench will hold them back because the Heat have a better bench. The only thing that will hold them back is injury to their stars. The same thing that would hold back the Heat or the Thunder or Spurs or any team you wanna talk about being the favorite to win.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Lebron shmonnn...... he isn't gonna drive against the Lakers like he did against the Thunder. You're kidding yourself in saying that the Lakers bench will hold them back because the Heat have a better bench. The only thing that will hold them back is injury to their stars. The same thing that would hold back the Heat or the Thunder or Spurs or any team you wanna talk about being the favorite to win.
Dwight's never really contained LeBron before, so I don't see it being a problem now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-23-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron has shot 47.3% vs the Magic in his career so he hasn't exactly struggled

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wizards people... how much playing time do you think AJ Price will see as the starter with Wall out? he's looked pretty effective in pre-season and I'm looking at him to grab for a deep fantasy league
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Lakers have the second best basketball player, Howard. Yes, he's better than Durant

Not only that, but unless Wade isn't the same Wade of last year then Kobe is the third best player on the court with Gasol being 5th
Old 10-23-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
The Lakers have the second best basketball player, Howard. Yes, he's better than Durant

Not only that, but unless Wade isn't the same Wade of last year then Kobe is the third best player on the court with Gasol being 5th
Wade > Gasol > Kobe.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-23-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really love Pau and think he has become criminally underrated. He ain't better than Kobe though.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wade > Gasol > Kobe.
Last year Kobe>Gasol>Wade
Old 10-23-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one takes what Packmann has to say seriously. He's a notch above BBD.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I really love Pau and think he has become criminally underrated. He ain't better than Kobe though.
Kobe's criminally overrated at this point. He'll be the third best/most important player on that team this year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-23-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

pls go packmann.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
No one takes what Packmann has to say seriously. He's a notch above BBD.
No he's not, BBD isn't usually serious.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
No he's not, BBD isn't usually serious.
Well, i thought it was a little extreme to put him below BBD, but they're pretty even, yes.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

No I think BBD seriously believes the Knicks will win.