Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
No I think BBD seriously believes the Knicks will win.

You're the only one that ever takes him seriously.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Kobe's criminally overrated at this point. He'll be the third best/most important player on that team this year.
I totally disagree in terms of best. I think he is clearly the 2nd best player on the team. I'm sure you can spin a case in terms of importance for Gasol or even Nash, but "important" is a word that can be manipulated quite easily.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post

You're the only one that ever takes him seriously.

I really don't take him that seriously but w/e.

Demarcus Cousins is awesome lol.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Hey, my team has all their ACLs intact. How about yours?

Oh yeah. I'm here all night folks.
Umm Iman Shumpert?

Come on bbd, you're better than this. I'm not saying you have to always make a great argument, but at least get the basics right.

And sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
How many championships they got?

OH YEAH. RIGHT. NONE. JUST CHECKING.
The same amount as the Knicks since the 3 point line was introduced.

You're not even making it fun anymore bbd. :(

Are you even trying?
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Demarcus Cousins is awesome lol.
You're damn right he is. Gonna go beast mode this year.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i kinda like what he's saying though

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I totally disagree in terms of best. I think he is clearly the 2nd best player on the team. I'm sure you can spin a case in terms of importance for Gasol or even Nash, but "important" is a word that can be manipulated quite easily.
I just disagree. Kobe's declined too much and he isn't the same player he used to be, while Pau is still about the same more or less.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, he's still the same pssy he was three years ago.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i kinda like what packmann is saying

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, he's still the same pssy he was three years ago.
Better defender than Kobe right now, and not ridiculously stupid with the ball a good portion of the time.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-23-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another inefficient ******* night for Dion waiters.

Sigh

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

He can't be reckless with the ball because he hides from it like he owes it money.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dwight's never really contained LeBron before, so I don't see it being a problem now.
Hmm... let's see the real picture here...

Dwight with Jameer, Lee, Hedo, Shard...
Dwight with Nash, Kobe, Artest, Gasol...

Yeeeee-ah. I don't think you see what's going on here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
LeBron has shot 47.3% vs the Magic in his career so he hasn't exactly struggled
Hahaha. Hedo Turkoglu says "Hi". You act like you're trying to say Lebron went up against Dwight and scored 47.3% of the time. Lol. Get that crap outta here.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let me chime in about the depth not being an issue from BBD.

First year Heats went to the finals he got no help from bench and we shut down lebron.

Mavericks win because of our depth and rotation we had.

Might as well just sign everyone on your bench to vet minimums and forget about a 6th man.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wade > Gasol > Kobe.
You're out of your ******* mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Sure. The Lakers have a chance at the title. So do about 8-9 other teams that aren't the Heat. I never said they didn't. But I don't see how saying things like the Spurs are better is trolling. There's a good chance they will be better.

Also, "on paper" is usually worth about as much as the paper.
Thank you, finally someone with smarts. I get the sense that whenever someone doesn't agree with a rookie poster like myself and they cant make valid points for their argument they're quick to dismiss it as "trolling". I have not said one trollish thing in none of my 250 posts, read'em. Oh and btw, is it possible for someone to give me one point of neg. rep?

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
100% of this post is totally accurate.
Sorry Laker fans.(85% of these forums)
Metsox is mad he lives in podunk cow city,Texas.
I mean somebody has to bring some objectivity to this site..... nd that's me.
Quote:
Thank you, finally someone with smarts. I get the sense that whenever someone doesn't agree with a rookie poster like myself and they cant make valid points for their argument they're quick to dismiss it as "trolling". I have not said one trollish thing in none of my 250 posts, read'em. Oh and btw, is it possible for someone to give me one point of neg. rep?
Well it didnt take long for me to find the trolliest post of them all. Thats not the only one either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You people seriously overrate the **** out of the Lakers. They aren't better than the Spurs at this point, and I don't see any reason they should be considered better. They can't stop Kobe? Uhh, yeah they can. They couldn't limit Durant because he's a freak and he was a huge mismatch for all of their guys. They can limit a 34 year old Kobe with Kawhi Leonard, and Nash can be contained by Parker if he has to be. Pau and Howard are a mismatch, but they're still much more beatable than people seem to think and their depth is absolutely pathetic.

Pau/Howard are the key to the Lakers, not Kobe/Nash. Right now, I think the Thunder make it out of the Western Conference but I can see either San Antonio or Denver making it in as well. Los Angeles maybe, but they aren't this elite contender that is in the same league as Miami or OKC right now.
Smart Brody is good Brody.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair, he doesn't know that Metsox is Mexican, the true source of his temper.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
No I think BBD seriously believes the Knicks will win.
Knicks > Lakers. And dont try to argue.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you think the walking dead is the greatest show on television

if you're not trolling you need to stop watching the big bang theory & revolution and start watching good shows like Mad Men and The Wire

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

The Wire sucks. There, I said it.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
You're out of your ******* mind.
It's the truth. You think people will be afraid of Kobe when they play the Lakers, or Pau/Howard? Kobe's only scored so much because his usage rate is ridiculous, he shoots a ton, and he likes to blame others when they lose. In the West however, every team that's a contender basically has someone that can limit him. Nobody can really limit Dwight/Pau.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-24-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Lightbulb

Quote:
To be fair, he doesn't know that Metsox is Mexican, the true source of his temper.
Its all starting to come together know. Lol, naw but Im not a racist.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
The Wire sucks. There, I said it.

RIP TheManInBlack