Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
He is. You have to be pretty damn terrible to be buried on the Kings' bench one season after being a lottery pick (sorry Metsox)

And you have an unhealthy obsession with Austin Rivers.
I have an unhealthy obsession with being right about Rivers. Also, nice job predicting Cousins stat line tonight, Mexican.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I have an unhealthy obsession with being right about Rivers. Also, nice job predicting Cousins stat line tonight, Mexican.
He was worse than his line too. Noah made him his ***** multiple times.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait to watch the first of our 82 wins.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Klay Thompson is going to be sooooooooo good this year.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to the NBA Lilliard. Swatted by Dwight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight has made more FT's tonight in the 1st quarter than all of last night.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Please sign Delonte West lol. Watching Steve Blake makes me want to kill myself.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Harden in game 1 blah blah blah.
That's the only thing meaningful you said.

Tap the breaks... he did it against the Pistons. I didn't see the game... who sucked on D? Stuckey again?

How bout dem Nuggets! Better than the Thunder this year, right Bro?
D-Unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Dwight 9-12 on FT's in the first half...the ****?

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Kings begin their 82 game domination tour tonight. I predict 31/14 for Boogie.
Noah made Boogie settle down. 14 points on 14 shots and 7 turnovers.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Brody's back on Harden. That trade was an unmitigated disaster.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeRozan getting 4/42 from the Raptors...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Lillard is really ******* good

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The game may be pretty close, but I'd say we're kicking the Laker's respective asses.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 10-31-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
He better not get hurt. This team looks like it's gonna be much more fun to watch than the Roy years.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 10-31-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've caught bits and pieces but the Lakers' D looks pretty pathetic. A lot of possessions with one or two passes and an open 3.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
The game may be pretty close, but I'd say we're kicking the Laker's respective asses.
You can only foul them so much before it starts to show in the 2nd half.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I've caught bits and pieces but the Lakers' D looks pretty pathetic. A lot of possessions with one or two passes and an open 3.
They are literally always out of position, and scrambling...its ******* ridiculous. Bringing in Dwight does no good if you are gonna let em just bomb 3's.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Batum & the T'Wolves/Trailblazers are to blame for driving up the price of all these guys

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

The Blazers have given up some awful looks, it just feels like they're playing so much better. Fouls are potentially a big issue. Well, if it's on anyone but Jordan Hill that is.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 10-31-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is Steve Nash guarding him?
Old 10-31-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
The Blazers have given up some awful looks, it just feels like they're playing so much better. Fouls are potentially a big issue. Well, if it's on anyone but Jordan Hill that is.
Hickson is already at 3 and will continue to struggle if they put him on Dwight all night, they better hope that him and Hill are the only ones they send to the line after the bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Is Steve Nash guarding him?
Valid point, however I am very impressed with him regardless. Scores, very sound passer. Just got a good look.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk if it's been said yet, but uh.... this Lillard kid. dirty
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
idk if it's been said yet, but uh.... this Lillard kid. dirty
Great minds my friend....great minds.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Great, Blake going to get extended minutes. Nash hobbling around on a bum ankle.

Quote: