Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
very much doubt that rumors are that the nerves in his leg are ****** and that his season might be over, which could very well be his career

was 2 games as a Laker worth getting that stupid ass hair cut?
Where are those rumors coming out of?
Old 12-14-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know Knicks won, but Felton 9-26, why the **** is he shooting so much?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Victor Claver is so goddamn bad, why the Blazers start him is beyond me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why but he reminds me of Vesely for some reasons

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lillard is good.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
very much doubt that rumors are that the nerves in his leg are ****** and that his season might be over, which could very well be his career

was 2 games as a Laker worth getting that stupid ass hair cut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Where are those rumors coming out of?
I'd like to know this too, considering he worked out doing drills today at the walk through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:16 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sinbapointforward.files.wordp...if?w=540&h=360
Edit- God I ******* hate posting pics on this site sometimes.

But yeah Damian Lillard ain't bad.

Last edited by yo123 : 12-14-2012 at 02:41 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:27 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh Javale...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:47 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So funny watching the media mess with Dwight again.

I have a feeling that when it's all said and done, Dwight's best, most productive years will have been with the Magic
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:38 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Smith had better make the Allstar team this year, I know it's early on but I'm shocked the Hawks are #2 in the East and tied with Miami for first in the division. I fully expected this team to be scratching to a be a top 8 team but I guess I underestimated the continuity of Josh Smith and Al Horford in the front court. They masterfully play off each other offensively and defensively there are very few teams in the league with a big man that would give Horford at the 5 problems, Miami and New York definitely aren't teams that would do that. The truth is getting Dwight Howard out of the division is the opening the Hawks needed. Not saying the Hawks can keep up with the Heat in a 7 game series but they definitely have the front court edge.
The truth is getting rid of Joe Johnson was masterful in many ways, not only the shedding of the contract, but we have improved so much offensively without him. No longer do we have to watch him slow the tempo, dribble the clock out and take a wild shot, we actually have ball motion and the open guy shoots. What we get out of Kyle Korver, Lou Williams, and Anthony Morrow is so much more than Joe gave us. Maybe we don't have a go to scorer per se, but Jeff Teague has played with so much more confidence and Devin Harris hasn't been half bad. We can play small ball but also throw in Zaza, Ivan Johnson, Deshawn Stevenson for toughness. If John Jenkins starts getting some increased playing time with that jumper, I can't imagine a lineup with Lou Williams at the point, Jenkins at the 2, and Korver at the 3.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks. (10 char)
Old 12-14-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Oh Javale...
I'm sure you wish you had fat Raymond Felton right about meow.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
i know Knicks won, but Felton 9-26, why the **** is he shooting so much?
Bc he has to. When Melo goes down, who else can score? That's why getting Amare back and coming off the bench is gonna be huge.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HOW THE **** IS FAT FELTON AND KIDD A GOOD DEFENSIVE BACKCOURT IT MAKES NO ******* SENSE TO ME WHATSOEVER. caps

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
HOW THE **** IS FAT FELTON AND KIDD A GOOD DEFENSIVE BACKCOURT IT MAKES NO ******* SENSE TO ME WHATSOEVER. caps
I wouldn't say good. Average would be more apt....quick guards still blow by them quite a bit and Chandler bails them out. They're still playing better than I expected though.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cause Jason Kidd just don't give a **** this year.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I wouldn't say good. Average would be more apt....quick guards still blow by them quite a bit and Chandler bails them out. They're still playing better than I expected though.
This. Houston exposed them with their speed in the backcourt.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Cause Jason Kidd just don't give a **** this year.
I don't know what this exactly means, but I think Kidd is the biggest reason for the Knicks turn around. Not just for what he does on the court but also what he has meant in the lockerroom and being a leader and influence for his teammates. A guy like him just makes things click.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Knicks. (10 char)
It's time to reveal yourself in the pic thread!

#BBDRevealYourself!
Old 12-14-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Josh Smith had better make the Allstar team this year, I know it's early on but I'm shocked the Hawks are #2 in the East and tied with Miami for first in the division. I fully expected this team to be scratching to a be a top 8 team but I guess I underestimated the continuity of Josh Smith and Al Horford in the front court. They masterfully play off each other offensively and defensively there are very few teams in the league with a big man that would give Horford at the 5 problems, Miami and New York definitely aren't teams that would do that. The truth is getting Dwight Howard out of the division is the opening the Hawks needed. Not saying the Hawks can keep up with the Heat in a 7 game series but they definitely have the front court edge.
The truth is getting rid of Joe Johnson was masterful in many ways, not only the shedding of the contract, but we have improved so much offensively without him. No longer do we have to watch him slow the tempo, dribble the clock out and take a wild shot, we actually have ball motion and the open guy shoots. What we get out of Kyle Korver, Lou Williams, and Anthony Morrow is so much more than Joe gave us. Maybe we don't have a go to scorer per se, but Jeff Teague has played with so much more confidence and Devin Harris hasn't been half bad. We can play small ball but also throw in Zaza, Ivan Johnson, Deshawn Stevenson for toughness. If John Jenkins starts getting some increased playing time with that jumper, I can't imagine a lineup with Lou Williams at the point, Jenkins at the 2, and Korver at the 3.
Meh, Horford has been a lot better.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
It's time to reveal yourself in the pic thread!

#BBDRevealYourself!
Haha! Maybe...
Old 12-14-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I don't know what this exactly means, but I think Kidd is the biggest reason for the Knicks turn around. Not just for what he does on the court but also what he has meant in the lockerroom and being a leader and influence for his teammates. A guy like him just makes things click.
I meant that as in Jason Kidd doesn't give a **** about logic or common sense. This ancient ************'s just gunna get it done this year.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

My only concern with the Knicks is health. As long as we can stay healthy all season long we should be right there with Miami in the ECF.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Meh, Horford has been a lot better.
Not really true Horford may have prettier stats but Zaza produces similarly when given extended minutes. As a Hawks fan Horford is very overrated, I can't hate on him because he is the ultimate hustle and glue guy but our front court last year without him wasn't really affected. Ivan Johnson actually is very similar to Horford just not as gifted physically or skills wise. Horford is an allstar quality producer but the team and the offense runs through Josh, he is the best passer on the team. The Hawks go were Josh goes.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote