Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boston is next....

where you at Pierce2walker!!! (Nick Diaz voice)

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thornton, Thompson and Salmons provided absolutely nothing today. Good night that was awful.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds about right for Thornton and Salmons.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:02 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Sounds about right for Thornton and Salmons.
I've heard from a lot of Kings fans they would like to keep Salmons around. Specifically. The question centered on who do you keep if you blow the team up.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:19 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I've heard from a lot of Kings fans they would like to keep Salmons around. Specifically. The question centered on who do you keep if you blow the team up.
His play has improved a bit and he's had some really good nights when his shot is on, but that contract is horrendous. They may keep him to meet the salary floor, but they really need to clean house. I really wish we could get rid of Thornton, Chuck (great guy but really there's no room or use for him on this team), Outlaw (another terribad contract), and James Johnson. I guess keeping Salmons wouldn't be that bad as he'd be an expiring contract we could use as an asset and we probably won't find anyone else to fill in the 3 spot. I'd tender both Isaiah and Tyreke and maybe bring back a piece or two in a S&T for Evans. As much as i'd like to see him on the roster next year, i really do think he'd improve and grow as a player elsewhere, if he can find a good fit.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:39 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Boston is next....

where you at Pierce2walker!!! (Nick Diaz voice)

Game will come down to if KG plays and does so effectively. If he does then I think we have a pretty decent shot at the win with you guys coming off a back to back and us playing really well at home lately. If KG doesn't play or is limited it will likely be a cake walk for you guys.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope KG does play.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-18-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope so too. If he does it should be a great game. Apparently he didn't participate in shootaround today though so that's not a great sign.

edit: KG out tonight :(

Last edited by pierce2walker : 03-18-2013 at 07:01 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I hope so too. If he does it should be a great game. Apparently he didn't participate in shootaround today though so that's not a great sign.

edit: KG out tonight :(
Damn.

Alright well it is officially the Paul Pierce show vs. the Heat tonite.

C'mon #23!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-18-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many games do the Heat need to stretch this to before Spo gets COTY talk?

Last edited by Rob S : 03-18-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 seasons.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
3 seasons.
In reality, yes, but we all know voters are dumb.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What should the Sixers do with Andrew Bynum? Give him the max?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
3 seasons.
Agreed.

No one gives SPO respect, even down here.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-18-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What should the Sixers do with Andrew Bynum? Give him the max?
Don't you almost have to?? I mean you gave away AI2 for him. When you traded for him, you were planning on building your franchise around him and Drew.

I think they have to unfortunately to keep him. Someone will give him his money no matter what if he works out good.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-18-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Damn.

Alright well it is officially the Paul Pierce show vs. the Heat tonite.

C'mon #23!
Don't overlook our secret weapon...SHAV
Old 03-18-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
How many games do the Heat need to stretch this to before Spo gets COTY talk?
I remember about 20 games into the year there was a certain someone in here (not you) calling for him to be fired...
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't remember that. I've always been a moderate Spo defender.....he's fine. I think he will get COTY votes if they break it though.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Why does Jeff Green hate us so much?

Oh and I hope Jason Terry misses every damn shot.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-18-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Looks like Green came to play today. He's actually been quite good ever since his role on offense expanded in the last few months.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Heat are -17 since Allen came on the floor to finish the 1st Q.

That's not good.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-18-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

31-19 at end of 1st here comes the inevitable heat comeback

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good lord Jeff Green what the ****?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

GREEEEEEEN

Old 03-18-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Alright , we're starting to hit some shot nows...LETS DO THISSSSs

Sig by the King BK

Quote: