Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She should have her custody taken away. That's ridiculous.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jimmy BUCKETS!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why the **** are the Bobcats on national television tonight when there is an OKC-Indiana game at the same time?
Old 04-05-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Why the **** are the Bobcats on national television tonight when there is an OKC-Indiana game at the same time?
Because Heat Index.

Also so we can watch the Heat bench all their key players and not get fined. Hooray for special treatment!

Last edited by pierce2walker : 04-05-2013 at 01:52 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Because Heat Index.

Also so we can watch the Heat bench all their key players and not get fined. Hooray for special treatment!
You mad bro??

I pray at night that we play your boys in the playoffs.....

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 04-05-2013 at 02:30 PM.
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
You mad bro??

I pray at night that we play your boys in the playoffs.....
As much as you'd hate to admit it, you know I'm right...
Old 04-05-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lorenzo Wright's widow spends $1 million insurance check in just about 10 months. Was intended to care for his 6 children. Solid parenting...

http://www.blackenterprise.com/money...obref=obinsite
Stupid ******* broads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OKC vs. Indiana was the scheduled game but a week or two ago they bumped them for the heat and bobcats because the heat had more "national appeal". This was way before Spo decided to bench Lebron and Wade, though.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As much as you'd hate to admit it, you know I'm right...
Well its a little different situation compared to the Spurs a few months back. Spo is resting players now after we have already locked up the #1 seed in the EC.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 04-05-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well its a little different situation compared to the Spurs a few months back. Spo is resting playing now after we have already locked up the #1 seed in the EC.
So its in the rules that you are allowed to rest players at certain times, but not others?
Old 04-05-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
So its in the rules that you are allowed to rest players at certain times, but not others?
It is a little more understandable is it not??

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-05-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It is a little more understandable is it not??
Its more commonly done, but I don't see why Pop can't rest his guys sporadically throughout the season if other teams are allowed to rest their players at the end of the year.

Stern just threw a little hissy fit when the Spurs took away from a high profile nationally televised game. He's just making **** up as he goes along.

I'm not saying that the Heat shouldn't rest their guys. They absolutely should. I'm just cracking on Stern for lacking consistency.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 04-05-2013 at 05:56 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
just saw this on streak for cash, who is responsible so we can give them the guillotine.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Its more commonly done, but I don't see why Pop can't rest his guys sporadically throughout the season if other teams are allowed to rest their players at the end of the year.

Stern just threw a little hissy fit when the Spurs took away from a high profile nationally televised game. He's just making **** up as he goes along.

I'm not saying that the Heat shouldn't rest their guys. They absolutely should. I'm just cracking on Stern for lacking consistency.
Oh Stern clearly doesn't give a **** this point in his career.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-05-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

pops did a **** you to david stern by flying the players back to san antonio. apparently that's what made it worthy of that fine.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, Novak is just getting bent over in the post right now.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was about to post something about this. It's totally ****** up. Stern went apeshit on the Spurs for doing this.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever, who cares at this point? Stern is trolling the NBA and its fans and it's great. If you're going to harp on anything, it should be the trade veto.

I love Stern. He just embraces the villain role so well.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I care, because it's not his job to "troll" millions of people who watch the sport. Why wouldn't I care about that?
Old 04-05-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I care, because it's not his job to "troll" millions of people who watch the sport. Why wouldn't I care about that?
Old 04-05-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

So whenever someone sucks at their job it's alright as long as they're just trolling. Got it.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Eh, I just enjoy him. It is difficult to be liked as a sports commissioner as it is and he's just gone for the **** it route. It's fun. If he sucked so hard, the owners would **** can him.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heels that embrace being heels and being good at their jobs are the best.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

He was pretty damn good for the first 20 years or so.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

The best thing Stern ever did was clean up the lockerooms and institute rules for how the players represent themselves off the court and coming to games.

Sig by the King BK

Quote: