Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I remember a ton of people saying it was an absolute shame that Ewing didn't really get to play his career out with King. They probably would have won several championships if they did.

:(

What could have been...
*hug* I know buddy. I know.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep thinking that soccer boy and engineer. Also, Gallo is still an above average player but Randolph is a very underrated player that can just about replace his contributions if he gets the minutes. Of course, Brewer will instead and Brewer tends to suck at life...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Indiana could if Miami really shits the bed, but yeah, we're gunna be the team that stops them this year.
Indy doesn't have enough offense to beat them. We're the only team with the right combination of size, offense, defense, and bench to take them on out of the East.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Melo can take the scoring title from Durant today.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Keep thinking that soccer boy and engineer. Also, Gallo is still an above average player but Randolph is a very underrated player that can just about replace his contributions if he gets the minutes. Of course, Brewer will instead and Brewer tends to suck at life...
Yeah Brewer sucks. They don't need Gallo all that much bc Chandler is practically the same player (production wise, not necessarily game) and he'll just see more minutes as a result.

Aren't you an engineer too? I have a pretty smug coffee mug about engineers. I love it.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh snowflake, gunna open your mouth about something you have no clue about again? Bernard King is exactly the player that Patrick needed to win a ring, and vice versa. A fantastic defensive center who rounded out his game, and an absolutely ridiculous wing scorer who could torch anybody, especially with Patrick in the paint opening things up even more for him.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 04-07-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god damn melo's shot is so pretty.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

He doesn't even aim. His release is so fast, it's like he just chucks it and relies on his muscle memory to put it in the basket.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah Brewer sucks. They don't need Gallo all that much bc Chandler is practically the same player (production wise, not necessarily game) and he'll just see more minutes as a result.

Aren't you an engineer too? I have a pretty smug coffee mug about engineers. I love it.
Accountant, boy-o.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Oh snowflake, gunna open your mouth about something you have no clue about again? Bernard King is exactly the player that Patrick needed to win a ring, and vice versa. A fantastic defensive center who rounded out his game, and an absolutely ridiculous wing scorer who could torch anybody, especially with Patrick in the paint opening things up even more for him.
I was talking about the Knicks winning this year, clown.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-07-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Accountant, boy-o.

I was talking about the Knicks winning this year, clown.
So you're the guy who gives me a hard time when I'm trying to spend the company's money on equipment modifications and fancy gadgets. Thanks a lot jerkface.

I hate putting together business plans and having to present it to the PMs and you guys.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
So you're the guy who gives me a hard time when I'm trying to spend the company's money on equipment modifications and fancy gadgets. Thanks a lot jerkface.

I hate putting together business plans and having to present it to the PMs and you guys.
Psh, I only work with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. I don't bother engineers, except if they don't do their timesheets at the end of the week.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-07-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Psh, I only work with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. I don't bother engineers, except if they don't do their timesheets at the end of the week.
****, that reminds me, I forgot to do my timecard on Friday.

You're the guys I'm nice too, bc sometimes it's fun squeezing in some OT hours in that time card.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

There's so many times when Pablo has an open shot when he drives the lane but he just refuses to take it. So frustrating. Just take it Pablo! They're giving it to you!

He's so gun shy. Have some confidence, you can score.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

**** that Ninjaturtle-looking *****.

Melo >

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-07-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

He does look like a ninja turtle! How did I not notice that!

hahahaaha!

JR needs to attack the basket. He hasn't attacked today.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Westbrook and Al Harrington are ninja turtles in disguise. Which explains why both are so ******** sometimes.

And JR's settled for deep 2s. :-/

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-07-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Their size inside is intimidating him. That was my concern, and my concern going into the playoffs. When that paint gets tougher, will JR still bring it to the lane?

I don't think he will. I hope he does. But I don't think he will.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

This is a good game.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is Reggie Jackson gonna be this year's Eric Bledsoe?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

If Knicks play like this, they'll be able to compete with the Heat.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

If we lose this game, it's bc JR went back to old JR. Didn't attack the basket all game. We need him to attack the basket.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Yes good Westbrook. Keep shooting. We don't want Durant with the ball. Show us all you're the Alpha Westbrook!

JR <3
Old 04-07-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

OKC is shooting 56 percent vs. Knicks 47 percent and the Knicks are still winning.

Also, JR smith smh, ridiculous.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

That's JR smith though. The man lives and breaths ridiculousness. Ridiculous misses, ridiculous shots, ridiculous decisions, it's who he is and what the r in his name stands for.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-07-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Yes good Westbrook. Keep shooting. We don't want Durant with the ball. Show us all you're the Alpha Westbrook!

JR <3
Russell Westbrook has a better game than Melo and you take shots at him. Seems about right.

RIP TheManInBlack