Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seeing as your team can't score it might be time to bring Z-Bo back in Hollins.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's improved a lot, and they did the right thing keeping him on.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Seeing as your team can't score it might be time to bring Z-Bo back in Hollins.
I'm confused as to why Darrell Arthur has played more than Ed Davis. Ed Davis a lot better at everything, and has been more productive today.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-20-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm confused as to why Darrell Arthur has played more than Ed Davis. Ed Davis a lot better at everything, and has been more productive today.
Agreed.

Hack-a-Jordan!
Old 04-21-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Griffin strategy:

Step 1: Get tangled up with other guys down low
Step 2: Fall down and groan
Step 3: Look at ref and plead for call
Old 04-21-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. I want Memphis to win so badly. This is still going 7.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

PUT IN ED DAVIS, NOT DARRELL ARTHUR YOU ******* MORON. Christ, VDN is embarrassingly outcoaching Hollins tonight. This is like Pop vs any coach in the West.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-21-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

He seriously just put Jon Leuer instead of Ed Davis. I'm through with Hollins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-21-2013, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brody, I was pretty much throwing things at the TV. How does anyone get out coached by VDN? Seriously.

We should just run a team already.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it when Melo teabag's Snowflake.

#KnicksIn2013

X2345678910111213141516

#15togo

#YearOfTheKnick
Old 04-21-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur what did you think of Klay Thompson last night?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I love it when Melo teabag's Snowflake.

#KnicksIn2013

X2345678910111213141516

#15togo

#YearOfTheKnick
Oh yeah, when you need 29 shots to get 36 points and aren't rebounding or passing at all, I'm definitely being teabagged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Brodeur what did you think of Klay Thompson last night?
Was volume shooting like he always does.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-21-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Every time Josh Smith takes a 3, somewhere a puppy dies.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Every time Paul George attempts an alley-oop by whipping the ball at the rim from half court, an angel gets its wings.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-21-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we ffwd to the good games... Why can't the Hawks just go away already
Old 04-21-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I like watching the Pacers.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Smith's step back jumper is making my eyes hurt.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

This is why I wouldn't touch Josh Smith as a free agent. His offensive game gives me a headache.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-21-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think he will be alright as long as he isn't the focal point of your offense. There's just no way you can give him a high amount of touches, he'd be fine as a 3rd, preferably 4th option. Unfortunately he'll get paid like a 1st option.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kinda reminds me of Shawn Marion offensively, obviously without the dumb looking shot

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

late ass whistle. what're with whistles that are blown the second a shot rolls off the rim.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
kinda reminds me of Shawn Marion offensively, obviously without the dumb looking shot
Shawn Marion was A LOT better than Josh Smith.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-21-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I don't mind watching the Pacers, but Atlanta has to be the most annoying team to be a fan of in the NBA. They've had the same goddamn team for like a decade now, have never been serious contenders during that time, and Josh Smith repeatedly refuses to even try to do the things that could theoretically make him really good.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

He's shooting like absolute garbage, but Paul George looks pretty damn good otherwise today.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-21-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He's shooting like absolute garbage, but Paul George looks pretty damn good otherwise today.
Paul George's shooting is always garbage, he's honestly not any better of a shooter than Iguodala.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote