Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Collison is better than Perkins.
Your pistons should reunite him and Hinrich to start a real dynasty with Drummond. amirite?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Your pistons should reunite him and Hinrich to start a real dynasty with Drummond. amirite?
They have to save space for Mayo, Monta and Brandon Knight's max extension.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
nepg is almost as wrong here as forenci is regarding everything else.
If they signed Harden, they would be at $70m for 2013-14 and beyond after amnestying Perkins. That team can't afford to run a $70m payroll. You are the one who is wrong.

They made the trade because Harden had more value at $6m for 2012-13 than as a sign & trade in the following off-season. They were able to get a guy they thought could replace (or come close to) Harden's 2011-12 production and 3 first round picks, including Lamb - who they also anticipate/hope will replace Harden's production eventually.

The Thunder didn't win the trade, but they made the right move.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its the right move only if youre more interested in saving money than winning championships

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is correct. Don't know what I was thinking.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 05-19-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How does it feel that we made the Eastern Conference finals six years in a row, and you guys can't even make it there on your best day?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Oh boy, that was a haymaker.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-19-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How does it feel that we made the Eastern Conference finals six years in a row, and you guys can't even make it there on your best day?
You act like I thought we were going to beat the Pacers or something.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob are you bbd or something ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Rob - Do you want JR back?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-19-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Rob - Do you want JR back?
Depends on the price, but I see us being outbid. We do badly need his scoring, but not for more than ~MLE money imo.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I have a feeling some GM is going to pay him starter money.

If the Knicks could pull off a coup to get Jack, that would be an awesome move for the team. He might have outpriced himself this post-season as well though.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-19-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Knicks are pretty much just waiting until Amare's contract expires at this point. It will be difficult, I think, to sign anyone of note other than JR. And I see him getting at least 8M per (probably 9M) from someone, which is atrocious.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Does STAT know he ruins everything for everyone?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-19-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You act like I thought we were going to beat the Pacers or something.
You bring it on yourself, Robert.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Brody - take it easy on the Knicks fan, it is never easy the day after playoff eliminations.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-19-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
To be fair, if I bring it upon myself, Dumars is really asking for it.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
nepg is almost as wrong here as forenci is regarding everything else.
Sorry?

I also pretty much called what would happen to the Knicks at the beginning of the season. Not that it makes me happy or anything, but BBD thought it was absurd when I said I would be shocked if we made it out of the second round with our team.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Sorry?

I also pretty much called what would happen to the Knicks at the beginning of the season. Not that it makes me happy or anything, but BBD thought it was absurd when I said I would be shocked if we made it out of the second round with our team.
I'm just kidding. It just comes with your territory here and was something everyone would get.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm just kidding. It just comes with your territory here and was something everyone would get.
It's alright. I fully embrace it.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 of my friends spotted Javale McGee in a hotel lobby last night. They asked him for a picture and he agreed on the condition that they could take it while standing on a luggage cart. I couldn't make this up if I tried.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBD is a coward.

#KnickslosingtoLanceStephensonin2013.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
2 of my friends spotted Javale McGee in a hotel lobby last night. They asked him for a picture and he agreed on the condition that they could take it while standing on a luggage cart. I couldn't make this up if I tried.
That lanky bastard is the man.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-19-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend from New York just texted me that he was waiting on Tyson Chandler right now. I asked him to wish Chandler luck against the Heat.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Are we not going to talk about what the Spurs did to Memphis this afternoon?

Sig by the King BK

Quote: