Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna beat the **** out of something right ******* now.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
You won't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Okay, yeah lets all blame LeBron and lets all call him LeChoke cuz its clearly his fault his team lost...despite scoring nearly 40 ******* points tonight and having a triple double in game 1. RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's what happens when you're "the man"
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
You won't...
Nah I will just go get hammered with Papi LeBatard.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all for sportsmanship AFTER the series, but seriously LeBron? Slapping George's hand after he just dunked on your enforcer. Let's not do that again. That might annoy me more than the 2 TO's at the end of the game.

Can you imagine Reggie Miller slapping Ewing's hand after he dunked on either of the Davis boys ??(I watched the 30 for 30 last night so first example that comes to mind)

Well it's a series now...Birdman shooting 100% so suck it....

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post

Well it's a series now...Birdman shooting 100% so suck it....
And getting punk'd. He looks like he wants to say something when he gets up too, until he realizes how much of an idiot he'd be.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And getting punk'd.
Did the Lakers win a game in the postseason? Yeah....man....

You forced my hand on this one Sick.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 05-24-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

I heard LeBron had Cheerios for breakfeast today. Man, he really should have stepped up his game to the Honey Nut Cheerios...
Old 05-24-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Did the Lakers win a game in the postseason? Yeah....man....

You forced my hand on this one Sick.
Booooooooooooooom!

Got me good ;)

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
I heard LeBron had Cheerios for breakfeast today. Man, he really should have stepped up his game to the Honey Nut Cheerios...
It'll be alright bro. Once our wing players remember how to shoot a 3, we'll be ok.

Quote:
Booooooooooooooom!

Got me good ;)
I like Kobe so its all good lol

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
It'll be alright bro. Once our wing players remember how to shoot a 3, we'll be ok.

Well this better be Ray or Norris cuz if we gotta rely on Mario Chalmers and ******* Shane ball kicking Battier we are ******.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Well this better be Ray or Norris cuz if we gotta rely on Mario Chalmers and ******* Shane ball kicking Battier we are ******.
We might need to give Lewis a look off the bench just for 5-10 minutes and see if he can add some instant offense.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I didn't even smile.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Thats funny: Heat fans are bandwagoners, LeChoke, and the refs helped the Heat. I think all we need is that LeBron ripped me off cuz when I asked him for change for a dollar he only gave me 3 quarters, and all the hater **** I have heard then. REAL ******* ORIGINAL. I mean its funny cuz no one says **** the 46 of the 51 games cuz the Heat win, and the 5 they have lost, the trolls come out of their ******* houses.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you calm the hell down

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Would you calm the hell down
Not til someone comes over and chamges my ******* pants.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

People forget this team went up 2-1 on us last season - it's not a surprise they are putting up a fight. I'm confident in this team coming together and responding on the road.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
People forget this team went up 2-1 on us last season - it's not a surprise they are putting up a fight. I'm confident in this team coming together and responding on the road.
And we went down 1-0 to the Bulls. Sorta discount that, but we were also down 0-1 to the Thunder. I just like to be hysterical, thats all.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Never pissing off Bert Macklin again...
Old 05-25-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone honestly think Miami was gonna sweep this series? It was obvious to me before they even played a game this was going 6 or 7 games and more then likely they'll all come down to the last second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't blame Lebron for this game.

Yeah, 2 turnovers in the end were killers, but they wouldn't even be in that position without him making great plays.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Old 05-25-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

While I have always been a Lebron hater, I have found it easier to watch him just because he is the most gifted basketball player of my lifetime from an ability perspective...however Chris Bosh is the the main reason I hate the Miami Heat...the guy might be the biggest tool in the NBA.

Quote: