Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the Pacers draft a talented Guard.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
hey the bulls get the knicks first round pick this year again dotn they
well if they do
and the knicks get a lottery like last year
who do u think the bulls will take
all their positions are filled with depth except for PF but they have thomas. I see them picking the best player available at the backcourt because BGordon might be gone after next year. WHether it be the likes of Brewer, Young or Afflalo for me is the ?

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I hope the Pacers draft a talented Guard.
Sorry to burst your bubble but the Pacers don't have any draft picks. Their first rounder is Atlanta's as they traded it for Al Harrington which was an amazing trade for Atlanta as he was stunting the growth of Josh Smith and Marvin. It is top 10 protected though but Indiana unless they lose over 3/4ths of the rest of their games that won't happen. Then your 2nd rounder is Portland's as the deal last draft in acquiring Flight White.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

honestly you can probably see a game for like 9 bucks if you wanted to
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've gotten seats for 18 dollars at a mavericks game.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Hinch87

god i wish that heart problem for malik was more serious...he ******* blows...and man sweetney was killing us...this is a horrid display
Old 03-17-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Hinch87

wow, this game against the grizz was soo pathetic....i dont understand what skiles was doing at all....PJ brown got too many minutes and he cant jump 2 inches....tyrus should be getting way more playing time....griff and malik allen are just awful and should not be playing...and skiles had some horrible line-ups in the game for just way to long....we deserve to lose...and if i see hinrich throw another ollie to tyrus that goes out of bounds it will just all be over....how can you be that bad at passing????
Old 03-17-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

dude...did you just wish a guy had heart problems because you think he's no good...how lame can you be?

I didn't know you played NBA ball either...I mean, considering you like to criticize their play and everything...

will you kill yourself if Hinrich lobs another allie to Tyrus...you'd do the board a favor...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cavs quietly win their 8th in a row.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinch87 View Post
god i wish that heart problem for malik was more serious...he ******* blows...and man sweetney was killing us...this is a horrid display
Dude that's just sick. Get that **** out of this forum. Wishing heart problems on a guy just b/c you think he's not good? You some serious problems my friend if you truly believe that.

Oh btw Hinrich just lead us back to tie the game. Where the hell is Ben Gordon? He's in a serious slump right now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
wow, this game against the grizz was soo pathetic....i dont understand what skiles was doing at all....PJ brown got too many minutes and he cant jump 2 inches....tyrus should be getting way more playing time....griff and malik allen are just awful and should not be playing...and skiles had some horrible line-ups in the game for just way to long....we deserve to lose...and if i see hinrich throw another ollie to tyrus that goes out of bounds it will just all be over....how can you be that bad at passing????
Have you ever said anything remotely positive about the Bulls?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok nevermind on Gordon, he shot well tonight. But when I watched he was really bad.

Didn't like that play at the end. Would've rather seen Kirk or Ben take the last shot. Oh well.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Have you ever said anything remotely positive about the Bulls?
Nope. He only comes in here when they lose.

Quote:
Old 03-17-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucks improve to 2-0 since fireing Stotts.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Teams usually do well when a new coach comes in. We'll see if they can keep it up.

Quote:
Old 03-17-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude, just go to hell. Seriously, no one wants that **** around here. Anyone who thinks in this sort of manner needs to rethink their life. Even if you were joking around, just leave.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Dude, just go to hell. Seriously, no one wants that **** around here. Anyone who thinks in this sort of manner needs to rethink their life. Even if you were joking around, just leave.
i know eh? you can only take a joke so far

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

In other news the Phoenix Suns are awful.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The raps played their worst game of the year
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
The raps played their worst game of the year
They did look pretty awful.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

yea whats good raptor fans, "i thought you guys were so much better than us" and the raps are going to rebound on the knicks. knicks havbe way better talent than the raptors its just key players are injuired
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
yea whats good raptor fans, "i thought you guys were so much better than us" and the raps are going to rebound on the knicks. knicks havbe way better talent than the raptors its just key players are injuired
firstly jose calderon is better than any injured player on the knicks, plus our starting SG and glue guy wasnt even close to 100%, there is no way the knicks are close to as good as the raps
Old 03-18-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
firstly jose calderon is better than any injured player on the knicks, plus our starting SG and glue guy wasnt even close to 100%, there is no way the knicks are close to as good as the raps
Woah buddy, Crawford, lee and q rich is way better than jose whocareson, well the knicks are like playing so short, and when were healthy face it were better, you guys just have some random international players shooting threes. the knicks have a lot of talent and francis is starting to bring his game up, and starbury is just taking over. the olny thing thats not working right for us is Curry. since jamal crawford got hurt he isnt getting those beatiful feads, curry and crawford hadf beatiful chemistry. starbury or one of those guys has to throw it in the paint starbury likes passing it in the perimeter.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Calderon, without being a homer, is probably the second best backup PG in the league( behind barbosa). and the raps arent just a bunch of Euros jacking up 3's , usually the raps are the most selfless team in the league, and are willing to pass up open looks and give up the ball for someone to get a better shot, they arent a bunch of egotistical stat hungry players like marbury, curry, crawford, qrich and more
Old 03-18-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Calderon, without being a homer, is probably the second best backup PG in the league( behind barbosa). and the raps arent just a bunch of Euros jacking up 3's , usually the raps are the most selfless team in the league, and are willing to pass up open looks and give up the ball for someone to get a better shot, they arent a bunch of egotistical stat hungry players like marbury, curry, crawford, qrich and more
stathungry? i can admit starbury isnt a winner but he isnt stathungry, and you cant say nothing about the knicks being a bunch of egotistical stat hungry players cus you havent watch many knick games. you guys have a good system with ford penetrating and bosh creating the inside pressence and the euro guys jacking up threes but some times it aint going to work and like you saw today it didnt work.