Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2013, 03:37 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't get to see the game.. Did David West get called for a foul there?
Old 05-29-2013, 04:55 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:01 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching the replay of game on TNT...Just...****...

On a side note - when did George Hill realize this wasn't going to go well?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:19 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I didn't get to see the game.. Did David West get called for a foul there?
nope. 101010
Old 05-29-2013, 06:56 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Guys. C'mon he obviously was hit by an RPG launched by the crowd. It's not Lady Bron-Bron's fault. Obviously not a flop. He was a victim of a terrorist attack.

If the NBA didn't suspend Wade for elbowing someone in the head while having his record they certainly can't going to punish Princess James.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:06 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lets ignore West doing the exact same thing, everyone flops get over it

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
For real. Let's at least pick a good example....
Old 05-29-2013, 08:04 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I posted that for the double flop and everyone points out LeBron........

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I posted that for the double flop and everyone points out LeBron........
so predictable.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My apologies. I forgot how big the fan club is here :) Shame on David West he should be suspended for flopping. LBJ shouldn't be subjected to such atrocities.

Plus the reason Lady Bron gets pointed out is the fact he went the entire way to the floor while West threw his hands up and stumbled away. I'm not sure Lebron would of fallen that far away from the point of impact if he stepped on a land-mine.

Flopping is unfortunately part of the NBA but that doesn't mean the fans shouldn't be angry about the best player in the NBA bringing it to the forefront. Wait did a "hater" just say that LBJ was the best player in the NBA? Jimmies rustled.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone flops. I don't even bother complaining about it anymore, not like its gonna change anytime soon. Everyone flops in soccer but its still the world's number 1 sport.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Bosh is the best flopper in the NBA.

I wish I could find a gif of when a Pacers player made a downward strike on the ball. He hit 100% ball. Bosh proceeded to throw his hands wildly into the air while screaming.

Lebron is worse than most for two reasons. 1. He is one of the strongest guys in the NBA, but if I tap him on the shoulder, he's fall down. 2. When he makes a big shot, he likes to do his tough guy stare down to look all bad ass. So which is it Lebron? Are you this bad ass or are you a cry baby flopper? You can't have it both ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
My apologies. I forgot how big the fan club is here :) Shame on David West he should be suspended for flopping. LBJ shouldn't be subjected to such atrocities.

Plus the reason Lady Bron gets pointed out is the fact he went the entire way to the floor while West threw his hands up and stumbled away. I'm not sure Lebron would of fallen that far away from the point of impact if he stepped on a land-mine.

Flopping is unfortunately part of the NBA but that doesn't mean the fans shouldn't be angry about the best player in the NBA bringing it to the forefront. Wait did a "hater" just say that LBJ was the best player in the NBA? Jimmies rustled.

These kind of post are 100x more annoying then anyone giving props to Lebron. Just sounds like a whiny kid. I know it probably gets on peoples nerves to hear Bron get his props all the time but he is the best basketball player in the world for a reason, he's really good, thus he tends to get praise more often then anyone else. But these kind of post are just hilarious to me, some people feel like they have to go to the total opposite of extremes and talk like this to balance it out or something.

Plus it annoys me when people can't talk without using words like hater, fanclub, or anything along those lines. Maybe everyone should all just be neutral and not have an opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Chris Bosh is the best flopper in the NBA.

I wish I could find a gif of when a Pacers player made a downward strike on the ball. He hit 100% ball. Bosh proceeded to throw his hands wildly into the air while screaming.

Lebron is worse than most for two reasons. 1. He is one of the strongest guys in the NBA, but if I tap him on the shoulder, he's fall down. 2. When he makes a big shot, he likes to do his tough guy stare down to look all bad ass. So which is it Lebron? Are you this bad ass or are you a cry baby flopper? You can't have it both ways.
If only I articulated my point in this manner rather than mentions towards Lebron's masculinity perhaps many jimmies would not have been rustled.

+rep.

LL you just are angry with me for calling Lebron a flopper while saying he is the best player in the NBA. He can be both. The "hater" and "fan" comments were related to previous discussions here about the topic. I also didn't complain about the props he gets. HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA. Of course he gets props. The fact that a man his size can knock down jumpers, play excellent defense across the positions, AND get to the hoop effectively is astounding. That doesn't remove the fact that he's a disgraceful flopper. I'm not sure how I could articulate that any different.

Essentially to boil it down. If Lebron didn't sell his flops as hard as he does and merely demonstrated to the official that contact was made as most NBA players do he would not be getting harassed about it. Stop the diving across the paint and sprawling out like you got hit by a car when you bumped into David West establishing position.

The NBA as a whole needs to destroy the culture of flopping. As Grizz said though I doubt it's going to happen and it's just something that I'll have to deal with.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I know this probably isn't the place for this, its just the place I see it most...WMD, your sig freaks me out every time I see it and I almost want to turn them off just so I don't have to see yours.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Also, I know this probably isn't the place for this, its just the place I see it most...WMD, your sig freaks me out every time I see it and I almost want to turn them off just so I don't have to see yours.
:) Use Adblock Plus. Once installed you can right click on it and block it. Then if anyone else uses it will be blocked as well. And if he changes it you'll be able to see the new one.

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...dilifddb?hl=en

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir.../adblock-plus/
Old 05-29-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
They both flop and it's hilarious, but David West also hasn't made it a point to tell everyone he doesn't flop. The timing from those comments to that play is just too perfect.

That said, I give Lebron a 9/10 on delivery but only a 2/10 on selling the situation. West's flop is only like a 5/10 entertainment value, but like a 4-5/10 on actual believabilty that he may have been fouled.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am i the only one that actually sees Lebron's arm go over West's shoulder and actually commit a foul before he flails to the floor?
Old 05-29-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forget the flopping for a second.

When is Joey Crawford going to be held accountable and get fired? Why is it that the WHOLE world knows how terrible he is, how he purposely dictates games with his officiating, yet NOTHING is ever done? At all?

Why is this guy blatantly able to do whatever he wants and never gets held accountable?

Why aren't more sports networks bringing up this question? When are we gonna say enough is enough?
Old 05-29-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because he's the league's enforcer of memos.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

When is Joey Crawford going to be held accountable and get fired? Why is it that the WHOLE world knows how terrible he is, how he purposely dictates games with his officiating, yet NOTHING is ever done? At all?

Why is this guy blatantly able to do whatever he wants and never gets held accountable?

Why aren't more sports networks bringing up this question? When are we gonna say enough is enough?
You want the short and not so simple answer? He's a part of the NBA Ref's union.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can tell when Crawford is reffing the game before you even see him. I've done in twice in the past week or so.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Not only is he still allowed to ref but somehow in the most important games. Baffling to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I was asked today... "living in Miami... How is it possible that you don't like the heat?"

I realized, the Heat have one of the most hateable teams of all time. Wade is fake and a complete PoS, Bosh is an over sized child, Chalmers is a child, I am pretty sure Shane Battier leads the team flopping practices, Ray Allen is a scum bag... and even Lebron's persona is more or less that of a spoiled brat but I respect him because he is undoubtedly the best player in the NBA.

I stopped caring so much about basketball because of the Heat, but I give Lebron respect for being such an outstanding player... but having been forced to think about it... I can't fathom how anyone but die hard Heat homers and bandwagoners can actually think the team is likeable in anyway.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well for the most part they didn't even have a fan base till those 3 came to the team. Yes, I know there were some fans...but millions of fans magically popped up after that off-season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote