Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2013, 11:41 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Medium Fundamental needs to rock one of those in the Finals.

I actually remember that add in SLAM.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron's first step is so explosive. Once he catches the ball and makes a cut he's just so explosive to the hoop it's practically impossible to stop his momentum.

Even if you load up the strong side he just makes one cut, explodes to the hoop on the weak side and finishes with his left with such ease. It's incredible to see.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:55 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I watch the Heat, the more I think San Antonio is gonna win the finals. I just don't think they'll let 1 person beat them for a series. Bosh & Wade would have to play way better then this, it's almost like they are invisible. Spurs are just too good all over the place.

Bron would need to play out of his mind for them to beat the Spurs, I don't see much difference then when they played the last time and he had no help. Though his 3rd qt was sick. 16 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assist, 1 block, 0 turnovers in 1 quarter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why Bosh doesn't take more command on offense. Wade is clearly hurt, and Bosh has the skillset to really take command of this offense with all the attention that LeBron is getting.

Bosh needs to have a more prominent role on offense and establish himself as the 2nd option. If he does that they'll have no problem. But they need to feed Bosh more and make him more of a focal point on offense.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron will beat the Spurs. It will be tough though.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Ignore the haters. You have one of the 2 best players of all time on your team. Enjoy it.
Jordan and Russell are 1 &2.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

It's way too early to call LeBron the 2nd best player of all time. Way too early.

He's not even Magic Johnson level yet. Let him win some more rings before we throw that label on him.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-organization

Quote:
Chris Paul Reportedly Angry with Clippers Organization
"He's angry right now and his anger is directed toward the Clippers organization," the source said. "Chris is a man of principle and if he feels like you've gone against his principles, it will affect how he feels about you. He's very agitated that his name has been put out there as the reason for Vinny's firing. He had nothing to do with it."
Come to Dallas Chris. We'll be kind to you.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post

When he doesn't, will Cuban throw a hissy fit and then deny that he ever wanted CP3 in the first place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last off-season was a disaster in general, I'd be upset to. But from what I hear, we're leaning towards Dwight over Chris. Not sure why.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Big men are always harder to find than small men. That's why.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

That's what she said.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

You can't TWSS yourself! That's like cheating.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Whateva! I do what I want!

*licks lollipop*
Old 05-31-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Last off-season was a disaster in general, I'd be upset to. But from what I hear, we're leaning towards Dwight over Chris. Not sure why.
Interesting. Dwight and Dirk? Perrty nice. I do like Darren Collison, though.

So maybe that's why I could dig it
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He wants a black head coach. That's why he's mad. He's a racist. He pulled that card in nola.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe because we like the PG's in the draft with pick 13 better then the bigs? Other then that CP3 is a no brainer over D12, but I'm just realistically expecting we over pay for somebody like Monta or Iggy when we fail.

Quote:
Old 05-31-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

Carlisle hates Collison though, so while I think he's solid also I doubt he'll be here.

Quote:
Old 05-31-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Well ya know who has what CP3 is looking for?

The Knicks.

Come on Chris. You have enough money. Take the vet minimum and win a ring with Melo.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

Collison is the definition of average.

Either way. the only way I see either of them leaving is if they both sign with ATL. They have the funds to get both, a credible HC now and Horford.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Collison is the definition of average.

Either way. the only way I see either of them leaving is if they both sign with ATL. They have the funds to get both, a credible HC now and Horford.
I'm a Nets fan. I'm a huge fan of average.
Quote:
Old 05-31-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Other news, props to the Kings. They are making some good moves with coaching and front office personnel.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://nba.si.com/2013/05/24/chris-p...lakers-rumors/

Thought this article was interesting

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ranadive making moves! Love the hiring of Malone and Chris Wallace is supposed to be the leading candidate for the GM job. Replacing the Magoofs, Petrie and Smart were my biggest offseason priorities and all have been handled extremely well. I couldn't be happier.

Now please don't ruin my happiness by signing Monta Ellis.
Old 05-31-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
LeBron will beat the Spurs. It will be tough though.
Wade's play is making me fearful that LeBron will not be enough vs. the Spurs.

The bench play and Bosh are not giving me much confidence either.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote