Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2013, 12:45 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I'm so sad right now.
Say that again. : )

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:45 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:19 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Say that again. : )
I. Am. So. Sad. Right. Now.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm so sad right now.
I am the opposite of what you are.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do hope the Heat win. Not because I'm a LeBron, Wade, or Bosh fan by any means but all the crying and negativity after they do win by people is hilarious.

Plus it gets LeBron a little closer to knocking MJ off his throne as the best ever. I am not a LeBron lover, but I ******* hate MJ with a fiery passion.
Old 06-14-2013, 02:03 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like the Heat a decent amount, but I love how much it pisses people off. Seeing jimmies rustled is primo. I also like Bosh because of how uncool/unsmooth he is compared to Lebron and Wade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, yeah. I don't like Bosh but I do think he is hilarious. He's like that friend who makes an ass of themselves and does stupid things but you just kind of go along with it for the laughs.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I root against the Heat, for the exact same reason. I love watching SC look like they're reporting the world ending after every loss. Some of them really look like they contemplate suicide on air after the games. Then other ones can barely contain themselves.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-in-teaming-up

Quote:
Dwight Howard and Chris Paul Reportedly Interested in Teaming Up
According to ESPN’s Chris Broussard, the two superstars have been texting one another frequently and are hoping to “team up” for the 2013-14 campaign and beyond....

Get rid of Marion, Cuban!!
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The Kings have a buttload of cap space. That would be fun.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure no one will give CP3 **** about teaming up with Dwight and Dirk because he couldn't win it on his own.

But hey! I'm not bitter at all......*******....

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 06-14-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Heat haven't lost since January 27th when Chris Bosh shoots 50%+, damn.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was reading on twitter about a trade with the Thunder, just hypothetical situations of course. It was for Cousins. Would the Kings do something like...

Both Thunder 1sts, a player like PJIII/Lamb/Liggins, and another piece

for

Cousins

Some said yes, some said no. Just want to know a Kings fans perspective on what it would take from the Thunder to get Cousins. Since these were all Thunder fans talking about this, there was some bias. Also, take into account the attitude problems that have come along with Cousins, and how he possibly wants out. Would this be worth it?
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
The Heat haven't lost since January 27th when Chris Bosh shoots 50%+, damn.
When Bosh is playing that good, it usually means Wade and LeBron are dominating as well.

It was a whole different Bosh in 2nd half, he must have realized he was getting torn apart after that spectacular dunk before half.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Was reading on twitter about a trade with the Thunder, just hypothetical situations of course. It was for Cousins. Would the Kings do something like...

Both Thunder 1sts, a player like PJIII/Lamb/Liggins, and another piece

for

Cousins

Some said yes, some said no. Just want to know a Kings fans perspective on what it would take from the Thunder to get Cousins. Since these were all Thunder fans talking about this, there was some bias. Also, take into account the attitude problems that have come along with Cousins, and how he possibly wants out. Would this be worth it?
There is not a pick in this draft worth Cousins. The only thing that can soften the blow of losing a guy like Cousins is by increasing the likelihood of nabbing Ender next year. So that's an unprotected 2014 pick from a top 5 lottery team along with more assets.

And that ain't happening.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd gladly take Noel over Cousins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'd gladly take Noel over Cousins.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I probably would too, don't ever see Cousins being part of a winning team

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that we are at least going back to Miami, we are gonna win this thing. We will win. We may lose game 5, but we will win the series cuz they are not gonna win it Miami.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is not a pick in this draft worth Cousins. The only thing that can soften the blow of losing a guy like Cousins is by increasing the likelihood of nabbing Ender next year. So that's an unprotected 2014 pick from a top 5 lottery team along with more assets.

And that ain't happening.
Two picks and two players wouldn't sweeten the deal enough? It was just hypothetical with the questions he's had since he's been in Sac.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the cavs are apparently working on something big which makes me think they're trading the #1 pick and probably a player for a superstar.

maybe #1 and thompson for lamarcus?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
the cavs are apparently working on something big which makes me think they're trading the #1 pick and probably a player for a superstar.

maybe #1 and thompson for lamarcus?
what? how do you knokw they're working on somethign big?
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
what? how do you knokw they're working on somethign big?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other people close to the org said they'd heard nothing of that nature.

And there wont be a deal enticing enough anyway. Just take Noel and go home. (Although I read there's serious concern about his knee's structural integrity, not the ACL)

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 06-14-2013 at 05:51 PM.
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bosh fined 5k for this.

Just to put it in perspective.

$5,000 fine /$17,540,000 this year = .0285% of this year's salary

Thats $28.50 if you're making $100,000 this year.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote