Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-18-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
yea whats good raptor fans, "i thought you guys were so much better than us" and the raps are going to rebound on the knicks. knicks havbe way better talent than the raptors its just key players are injuired
Maybe we didn't rebound with a win against you and I congratulate the Knicks for beating us. But don't get to full of yourself now, one game doesn't change the fact that our record is better than your's and we already beat you twice this year.

Don't act as like nobody on the Raptors ever get's injured. Every team has to deal with injuries during the year and if they are a good team they overcome them. The Raptors played just fine in a stretch without Bosh and they did fine in a stretch without TJ Ford. They also currently have Garbo and Parker not at 100% and Jose Calderon who is great of the bench for them not playing.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Maybe we didn't rebound with a win against you and I congratulate the Knicks for beating us. But don't get to full of yourself now, one game doesn't change the fact that our record is better than your's and we already beat you twice this year.

Don't act as like nobody on the Raptors ever get's injured. Every team has to deal with injuries during the year and if they are a good team they overcome them. The Raptors played just fine in a stretch without Bosh and they did fine in a stretch without TJ Ford. They also currently have Garbo and Parker not at 100% and Jose Calderon who is great of the bench for them not playing.

whooo parker and garbo who in the hell are these ppl. i think any one on this site would rather have crawford, lee, amd q rich. and btw steve franchise is playing with a week knee, but he's still running threw every one
and btw i know who garbo is garbojose he just shoots threes
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think anyone who acutally knows basketball would prefer garbo, parker and calderon to crawford, lee and q rich. maybe not individually but if you are playing the game of basketball, which is a team sport, u would rather have the raptor trio
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
whooo parker and garbo who in the hell are these ppl. i think any one on this site would rather have crawford, lee, amd q rich. and btw steve franchise is playing with a week knee, but he's still running threw every one
and btw i know who garbo is garbojose he just shoots threes
You have no idea who they are because you don't watch Raptors games. Don't be ignorant because you have no knowledge of other people's teams. Just because you can recognize a players name doesn't make him better than someone else. If you watched the raptors you would know that Parkers and Garbo's roles aren't to score all the time. They are looked at to make an occasional shot, but for the most part they are on the floor to defend the other team's better players.

And yes Garbo just shoots three's with his 2.7 3pt attempts per game, showing that no you have no idea who he is or what he brings to the Raps.

stephenson86
Old 03-18-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

BTW you raptor fans saw how good renaldo balkman, and i m prertty impresed in bargani, but renaldo is good, he works hard and is one of my fav players. he threw down like 15 points and 12 reb comming off the bench.

EDit: AND dont forget his defense, the defense was the best part of his game today

Last edited by jets future : 03-18-2007 at 09:27 PM.
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

anyways....Kobe is a man beast...the guy scores at will...115 points in two nights...unbelievable...there is no better player in the game...

Kobe>MJ>ANYONE ELSE
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Woah buddy, Crawford, lee and q rich is way better than jose whocareson, well the knicks are like playing so short, and when were healthy face it were better, you guys just have some random international players shooting threes. the knicks have a lot of talent and francis is starting to bring his game up, and starbury is just taking over. the olny thing thats not working right for us is Curry. since jamal crawford got hurt he isnt getting those beatiful feads, curry and crawford hadf beatiful chemistry. starbury or one of those guys has to throw it in the paint starbury likes passing it in the perimeter.
Why don't you try typing in english? It'll help a bunch with your credibility, which it seems you are lacking by the little red negative square beneath your username.

The Knicks are not a good team. I don't know what the hell is going on and how they're winning games, but to say that they're better than Toronto is a joke. I've never seen such a sorry bunch of ego's and laziness thrown together on a team in a long time.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
anyways....Kobe is a man beast...the guy scores at will...115 points in two nights...unbelievable...there is no better player in the game...

Kobe>MJ>ANYONE ELSE
I'm a huge Laker and Kobe fan, but Jordan will always be the greatest of all time. Kobe is the closest that anybody will ever get to Jordan's game.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is the Miami Heat I expect to see without Wade.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Why don't you try typing in english? It'll help a bunch with your credibility, which it seems you are lacking by the little red negative square beneath your username.

The Knicks are not a good team. I don't know what the hell is going on and how they're winning games, but to say that they're better than Toronto is a joke. I've never seen such a sorry bunch of ego's and laziness thrown together on a team in a long time.
thank you, and thats from an unbiased chicago fan
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly guys. Who the hell does Bynum think he is telling Kobe "Fu** You Kobe" after Bynum commits the worst turnover in the world.

I hope we trade this baby.

BTW I have Proof Bynum said "Fuc* you Kobe"

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Honestly guys. Who the hell does Bynum think he is telling Kobe "Fu** You Kobe" after Bynum commits the worst turnover in the world.

I must have missed that, I would like to see that proof.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r6yrjd

Its right when they return from the first commercial.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nba.com/games/20070318/HOUPHI/boxscore.html

50 Point Beatdown delivered from the Rockets to the Sixers.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

Quote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r6yrjd

Its right when they return from the first commercial.
Thanks for the clip. Yeah, it was a dumb thing to do..but he's young. He'll learn from this, it's been an up and down season for him...so he's hitting the wall right about now. He won't get traded. :)
Old 03-19-2007, 07:23 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

if they really wanted to trade Bynum he'd be a Net right now...and we'd have Jason Kidd...Bynum will be a dominating center in this league....he's only 19 and still learning wait until he's actually been around for a couple of years and had a full year of starting...that is when we will see what he can really do....for a while there he was averaging a double-double...but he has hit the wall...Kwame Brown is a good compliment to Bynum...so it's alright if Bynum has hit the wall....

the other hand...Thank God that Luke Walton is back...he's one of the best passing SF's in the league...I think with a dominating center Luke walton could easily be a jason kidd type player...
Old 03-19-2007, 08:52 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
if they really wanted to trade Bynum he'd be a Net right now...and we'd have Jason Kidd...Bynum will be a dominating center in this league....he's only 19 and still learning wait until he's actually been around for a couple of years and had a full year of starting...that is when we will see what he can really do....for a while there he was averaging a double-double...but he has hit the wall...Kwame Brown is a good compliment to Bynum...so it's alright if Bynum has hit the wall....

the other hand...Thank God that Luke Walton is back...he's one of the best passing SF's in the league...I think with a dominating center Luke walton could easily be a jason kidd type player...
did you just compare Luke Walton to Jason Kidd... really?!?!
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

yea, what's it to you?

if you actually had reading comprehension skills you'd see that I said IF Walton had a dominating center he'd be a jason kidd "TYPE" player...why do you think the Lakers were so reluctant to give up Walton for the Kidd trade? Must know something you don't....
Old 03-19-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yea, what's it to you?

if you actually had reading comprehension skills you'd see that I said IF Walton had a dominating center he'd be a jason kidd "TYPE" player...why do you think the Lakers were so reluctant to give up Walton for the Kidd trade? Must know something you don't....
That makes no sense, what do you mean by "TYPE"?

stephenson86
Old 03-19-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you calling Luke Walton a PG?
Old 03-19-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Are you calling Luke Walton a PG?
Who called Luke Walton a PG????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yeah go ahead and trade away your future. Smart move that would be.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah go ahead and trade away your future. Smart move that would be.
It's brilliant to trade away a young big man that has shown some promise and who you spent a 1st round pick on. (sarcasm)

Old 03-19-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Who called Luke Walton a PG????
Quote:
yea, what's it to you?

Apparently he did.

By the way, The trade with the Nets didnt go through because the Lakers wouldnt give up Bynum not Walton. The Lakers offered Walton and someone else (farmar I think) But the Nets werent accepting a trade with them unless it included Bynum. Your also overrating Luke Walton alot, I dont understand this Jason Kidd comparison, How exactly do you compare a Elite PG to a Role playing SF? One thing I do understand is Jason Kidd is about 10 tiers above Luke Walton in the basketball skill department.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Apparently he did.

By the way, The trade with the Nets didnt go through because the Lakers wouldnt give up Bynum not Walton. The Lakers offered Walton and someone else (farmar I think) But the Nets werent accepting a trade with them unless it included Bynum. Your also overrating Luke Walton alot, I dont understand this Jason Kidd comparison, How exactly do you compare a Elite PG to a Role playing SF? One thing I do understand is Jason Kidd is about 10 tiers above Luke Walton in the basketball skill department.
Jason Kidd and Luke Walton's basketball abilities shouldn't even be talked about in the same sentence.