Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Still can't rebound very well or pass at all. He looked good in the playoffs in spurts and maybe he's breaking out, but he wasn't exactly impressive in the regular season.
Im more concerned with the rebounding than passing but i like gs as a place for him to develop. Not much pressure as the 3rd/4th option
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm reading some of the reactions of journalists. How the **** do people think Bargs is a good player?
Old 06-30-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm reading some of the reactions of journalists. How the **** do people think Bargs is a good player?
Early on-set Stockholm Syndrome?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because he was the #1 overall pick and no one watches the Raptors.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because scoring averages tell the whole story.

duh
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. This sucks so ******* hard. They somehow made Tyson's job even harder all while making Melo switch back to a position he is worse at.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ugh. This sucks so ******* hard. They somehow made Tyson's job even harder all while making Melo switch back to a position he is worse at.
I saw someone on a Knicks forum suggesting trading Tyson because he's overrated and going with Melo/Bargs at the 4/5. That was delightful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-30-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duncan/Robinson ain't got nothin' on Melo/Bargs
Old 06-30-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I saw someone on a Knicks forum suggesting trading Tyson because he's overrated and going with Melo/Bargs at the 4/5. That was delightful.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Now I can't sleep and I'm all riled up and have to be awake in 5 hours. ****.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FA has officially begun. And it looks like CP3 is going to resign for 5 years 107 mill.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

@WojYahooNBA Y! Sources: Detroit meeting with free agent Josh Smith at 12:01 EST, planning to make substantial offer
Old 06-30-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
@WojYahooNBA Y! Sources: Detroit meeting with free agent Josh Smith at 12:01 EST, planning to make substantial offer
I want to make fun of Brody, but I just don't have any ammo with us getting Bargs and all.

Seriously though....will they be playing him at the 3 or just torpedoing Drummond's PT?
Old 06-30-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--pi...040111507.html

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-30-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I'm sure they would be playing him at the 3. Josh Smith 18 footers for days.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol Josh Smith to the Pistons going down.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

And the Celtics, who apparently don't realize how good Andrew Wiggins probably is, are going after Smith as well.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

They can have him, I will give them $3,000 to take him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-30-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Back off Danny. Smith to the Pistons for the max needs to happen.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Back off Danny. Smith to the Pistons for the max needs to happen.
It is rumored to be a 4 year offer, so not a max. I'm sure it is horrific though.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I'll enjoy your tears when the Indians choke once again.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-30-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll enjoy yours when JR Smith gets signed by Detroit too.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Dear god...

KBergCBS
As free agency opens, the Charlotte Bobcats are pursuing Jazz forward Al Jefferson, a league source tells @CBSSports.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Dear god...

KBergCBS
As free agency opens, the Charlotte Bobcats are pursuing Jazz forward Al Jefferson, a league source tells @CBSSports.

Because if there is one thing we learned from his time in Minny, all it takes for a ****** team to lift itself up to relevance is Al Jefferson.